Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Get Your Nin Card And Use It Anywhere. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Your Nin Card And Use It Anywhere. (336 Views)

How You Can Make 3$ With Your Nin(photo) / How To Benefit And Use Yellow Card’s Over-the-counter (OTC) Crypto Desk / How Can I Get My Plastic NIN Card For Binance Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Nin Card And Use It Anywhere. by Johnsonclement(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2021
Getting NIN card is very difficult, especially for those that need it for online verification.I registered for NIN some years ago,I was only given the nin slip.But someone thought me (I paid him before he thought me)how I can get the NIN card and I followed the instruction and I got my NIN card.What you need to get the NIN card
1.You must know your NIN number
2.The phone number that is link to the Nin number.
Note
You don't need to tell me your Nin number and phone number,I don't need it,I will only teach you the steps.Check my signature for my WhatsApp number.
Re: Get Your Nin Card And Use It Anywhere. by Nonsobless(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Plz hw do i get the NIN card
Re: Get Your Nin Card And Use It Anywhere. by Nonsobless(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2021
U can chat me up on my WhatsApp,08029886127.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Massive Online Money For Free / Forex Trader: How To Trade Engulfing Candle Patterns Professionally / Do Kwon’s Terra-luna Revival Plans Mean Terrausd Will Be Abandoned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.