Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. (3428 Views)

Anambra Elections: "Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu" - Primate Ayodele To INEC / Stop Using My Name To Dupe People Simeon Ekpa Exposes IPOB / Man who exposes IPOB online gets award from Hausa people PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by History555: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
udele1:
I am not an IPOB member, but i was able to predict thier actions.

https://www.nairaland.com/6832971/anambra-elections-ipob-sit-home

Even the mugu simon ekpa, did not see it coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbqkqRd6Oqo

He thinks they want Biafra. grin grin grin

Stop lying that you are not ipob. You were part of ipob members in turkey b4 you were deported. Many of your colleagues in turkey have confirmed that and shown evidence that you attend meetings and pay dues. So even kanu used ya head for football. grin grin
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by DeMekus: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
LOL! No pictures of dead vulture grillers today?

Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by udele1: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
History555:

Stop lying that you are not ipob. You were part of ipob members in turkey b4 you were deported. Many of your colleagues in turkey have confirmed that and shown evidence that you attend meetings and pay dues. So even kanu used ya head for football. grin grin

Focus on the message and not the messenger.
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by udele1: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
DeMekus:
LOL! No pictures of dead vulture grillers today?

Does this stop the economy of igboland from collapsing as a result of IPOB sit at home?

Does it stop Igbo's from being politically irrelevant in Nigeria?

Does it reduce the poverty and hardship in Igboland?

Will it change the fact that Biafra is not coming in the next 20 years ?
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by History555: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
udele1:

What is the message? That ipob is a fraud according to you but you were part of the fraud. You attend meetings and pay dues in a fraudulent organization then when things go south you claim innocent.... by the way i am curious about what you guys discuss in your ipob meetings..pls feel free to fill me in
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by udele1: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Idiko1:

This is the second instance I have to inform you it will be very difficult for you to secure employment with a foreign firm. Your stream of thought begs for serious reconditioning. It is good you even thought of a country. The last time I checked though, IPOB has no statutory foundation. When they get to the bridge, a jackass cannot tell them how cross the bridge. He whose house is on fire does not chase rats.

Was the leader of IPOB able to secure a job before he started the fraud?

So investigating looted funds is chasing rat? The same funds that the organisation was setup to generate?

It is this same money that all these Igbo's are killed for.

Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by udele1: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
IPOB FAMILY AND THEIR FOLLOWERS.

Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by jimyjames(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
udele1:

The Ideology is to provide the things the people agitate for.

The ideology is to restore biafra that existed from 1967-1970 that's what the people of ipob are agitating for , they don't want to be Nigerians
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by durangokid: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
The op is a jester, i have noticed all his write ups doesn't even have meaning and even lacks touch, especially this one, I just noticed he is trying or desperately trying to make meaning and the worst if it all is those who are trying to pretend the understand or support his write are his fellow clowns too
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by udele1: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

The ideology is to restore biafra that existed from 1967-1970 that's what the people of ipob are agitating for , they don't want to be Nigerians

Does exiting from Nigeria solve the problem of Unemployment, poverty, lack of infrastructure?

If you move all Nigerians out of Nigeria to America, then move all Americans to Nigeria. In the Next 5 years, Nigeria will be like America and America will be like Nigeria.

What does that tell you?

Its the people that make a country and not the country that makes a people.

Exiting Nigeria with the same mentality, will produce the same result anywhere.

Didn't these people exit Nigeria?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkkGNiwOhw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BtlLjQQZtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5O5Cj-s60M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn2b4ZuQLEM

They are all Biafrans that exited Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by jimyjames(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
udele1:

Does exiting from Nigeria solve the problem of Unemployment, poverty, lack of infrastructure?

If you move all Nigerians out of Nigeria to America, then move all Americans to Nigeria. In the Next 5 years, Nigeria will be like America and America will be like Nigeria.

What does that tell you?

Its the people that make a country and not the country that makes a people.

Exiting Nigeria with the same mentality, will produce the same result anywhere.

Didn't these people exit Nigeria?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkkGNiwOhw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BtlLjQQZtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5O5Cj-s60M

They are all Biafrans that exited Nigeria.

My friend biafra was not declared cause of any of those things you mentioned, and agitation for the restoration of biafra has nothing to do with those things you mentioned, biafra is now an identity of people who don't want to called Nigerians
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
That's all

Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by udele1: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

My friend biafra was not declared cause of any of those things you mentioned, and agitation for the restoration of biafra has nothing to do with those things you mentioned, biafra is now an identity of people who don't want to called Nigerians

So if they stop calling them Nigerians, jobs will appear?

Roads will get fixed?

Hospitals and schools will get fixed?

So its the name Nigeria that is hindering their progress?

All those in Asian prisons for crime will become free?

Even if thats the case, then your Biafran president is still lying to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by jimyjames(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
udele1:

So if they stop calling them Nigerians, jobs will appear?

Roads will get fixed?

Hospitals and schools will get fixed?

So its the name Nigeria that is hindering their progress?

All those in Asian prisons for crime will become free?

Even if thats the case, then your Biafran president is still lying to you.

No, we just don't want to be Nigerians , why force Nigeria on us?
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by udele1: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
durangokid:
The op is a jester, i have noticed all his write ups doesn't even have meaning and even lacks touch, especially this one, I just noticed he is trying or desperately trying to make meaning and the worst if it all is those who are trying to pretend the understand or support his write are his fellow clowns too

But i told you IPOB will say no elections in Anambra, collect money at the last minute and ask you to vote?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gGCwDe-wE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcJEkUYwahM

Same pattern, same fraud. The only difference is that Israel was bringing Biafra in 2017 and Ambazonia is bringing it in 2021.

By 2024, maybe Ethiopia will bring it. grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by udele1: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

No, we just don't want to be Nigerians , why force Nigeria on us?

Its only in your head that you are forced.

Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by Emergingnation(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
udele1:

Lol !! This is the real message.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by jimyjames(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
udele1:

Its only in your head that you are forced.

Yes it's in my head and in the head of every ipob supporter which we are many, and it was in the head of the 3 million biafrans who were killed for one Nigeria
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by udele1: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol !! This is the real message.

Even your president prefers FENDI grin grin

Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by udele1: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

Yes it's in my head and in the head of every ipob supporter which we are many, and it was in the head of the 3 million biafrans who were killed for one Nigeria

Well, while that is in your head, the donations of over 3 million of you is in the head of your leader.
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by Emergingnation(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
udele1:

Even your president prefers FENDI grin grin
Biafra has come to stay, that is the real message... vid vid Biafragrin

Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by udele1: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
Emergingnation:
Biafra has come to stay, that is the real message... vid vid Biafragrin

While you use Nigeiran Naira, BVN and NIN. grin grin

Biafra has come to stay in DSS detention. grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by Emergingnation(m): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
udele1:

While you use Nigeiran Naira, BVN and NIN. grin grin

Biafra has come to stay in DSS detention. grin grin grin
yes, a true freedom fighter must under goes jail terms , that's the criteria of being a true freedom fighter.... Like Nelson Mandela , he'll come out with Biafran flag in his hand....

Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by DeMekus: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
ezenwajosh:
That's all
This one go chop bullet laslas.
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by Afamed: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
IPoB, the serial noise maker
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by durangokid: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
udele1:

But i told you IPOB will say no elections in Anambra, collect money at the last minute and ask you to vote?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gGCwDe-wE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcJEkUYwahM

Same pattern, same fraud. The only difference is that Israel was bringing Biafra in 2017 and Ambazonia is bringing it in 2021.

By 2024, maybe Ethiopia will bring it. grin grin grin

. When did me and you discuss about Anambra, moreover I discuss with a low life
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by matrixmuzi: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Seems this udele was conceived out of prostitution. U have no value and self dignity. Looks empty and imbecilic .
Have no job At all. This your generation till
The next 20 generations u and ur lineage can never attend up 1.5% of what nnamdi Kanu has achieved . U sound so poor both physically and spiritually. All I see from u is hate out of envy and jealousy.
People like u don’t end well. Nature will never be kind to u
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by PIMPAR: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
IPOB are nothing but Ochanja/ Upper Iweka / downflyover touts. I have stopped engaging them on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by udele1: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
matrixmuzi:
Seems this udele was conceived out of prostitution. U have no value and self dignity. Looks empty and imbecilic .
The next 20 generations u and ur lineage can never attend up 1.5% of what nnamdi Kanu has achieved . U sound so poor both physically and spiritually. All I see from u is hate out of envy and jealousy.

Why will i want to kill my people for FENDI? grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by jimyjames(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
udele1:

Well, while that is in your head, the donations of over 3 million of you is in the head of your leader.

No problem, my support for ipob it's a personal one, and I believe every other ipob feel the same, leader or no leader, what I feel about biafra is more than money especially most of us who our fathers uncles fought the war
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by adamsmith914: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
matrixmuzi:
The next 20 generations u and ur lineage can never attend up 1.5% of what nnamdi Kanu has achieved
. U sound so poor both physically and spiritually. All I see from u is hate out of envy and jealousy.
What did the idiot achieve, does he have any property anywhere in Eastern Nigeria to call his own? Just because he went to UK to acquire citizenship of the country he is blaming for creating Nigeria? Useless Hypocrite deceiving the blind, he will suffer for his stupidity, Useless Emu Secessionist.
Re: Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. by adamsmith914: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

No problem, my support for ipob it's a personal one, and I believe every other ipob feel the same, leader or no leader, what I feel about biafra is more than money especially most of us who our fathers uncles fought the war
Sorry but if you are the wrong side of the war, you are on the wrong side, not all igbos fought on the so called Biafran side, they died for nothing, Japan lost a war, they bounced back, Biafra never existed, it is an Utopia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Subsidy Rises, Hits ₦1.16 Trilion In 11 Months / Twitter On Fire as Osinbajo was spotted wearing a shoe in a Mosque in Kano / Aisha Reacts After Video Of Niger Residents Attack Tinubu’s Campaign Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.