Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

IPOB, The Only Loser In This Anambra Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB, The Only Loser In This Anambra Election? (1432 Views)

Listen to What This Anambra Man Said About Obi(Video) / IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB, The Only Loser In This Anambra Election? by jimyjames(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
xangerar:

IPOB and its acolytes are losers.

After setting this place on fire for weeks, IPOB shamelessly called off its so called lockdown on the eve of the same election, without achieving a thing both ways. For sure, the idiot from Afaraukwu is still in the pit eating leftover meals from Muhammadu Buhari's kitchen.

Na wetin I talk!
Yes yes yes, we can call for sit at home and cancel it any day anytime we want, and yes we achieved something by calling of the sit at home, no bloodshed by enemies of our people killing to give ipob a bad name, the election went peaceful, fulani APC lost, their plans to rig failed, the most peaceful election in history of Nigerian democracy all thanks to Igbos
Re: IPOB, The Only Loser In This Anambra Election? by jimyjames(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
ablejesus26:

Akuko nkasiobi ��
Failure is all that is tagged with anything ipob.

At least Igbos allowed a peaceful election in Anambra, that's a big success
Re: IPOB, The Only Loser In This Anambra Election? by ablejesus26(m): 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

At least Igbos allowed a peaceful election in Anambra, that's a big success

Allowed gini ��
All is just a jamboree
It's no secret that ipob is a big fraud, structured to always fail,bcus all they have as man power are, brainwashed thugs, cultist, criminals, prison excapees, thieves,murderers and all the ills of the society.
True Nwafors do not stand with a group that goes about threaning, cursing and killing others who do not agree with their destructive agenda.
Ipob should wake up to reality,they have like always failed again.
All might be Igbo but all can never be ipob.
Re: IPOB, The Only Loser In This Anambra Election? by jimyjames(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
ablejesus26:

Allowed gini ��
All is just a jamboree
It's no secret that ipob is a big fraud, structured to always fail,bcus all they have as man power are, brainwashed thugs, cultist, criminals, prison excapees, thieves,murderers and all the ills of the society.
True Nwafors do not stand with a group that goes about threaning, cursing and killing others who do not agree with their destructive agenda.
Ipob should wake up to reality,they have like always failed again.
All might be Igbo but all can never be ipob.

Well if all Igbos have is these set of people you mentioned then you should be afraid, the entire igboland should be afraid, cause Igbos have these people in hundreds of thousands or millions and they have nothing to lose until they get what they want, it will keep going for 100 yrs to come till they achieve it, expect more biafran groups more terrifying than Igbos
Re: IPOB, The Only Loser In This Anambra Election? by ablejesus26(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

Well if all Igbos have is these set of people you mentioned then you should be afraid, the entire igboland should be afraid, cause Igbos have these people in hundreds of thousands or millions and they have nothing to lose until they get what they want, it will keep going for 100 yrs to come till they achieve it, expect more biafran groups more terrifying than Igbos

Oh don't play childish antics on me.
I never said I stand against any group seeking self determination, because it's a right.
Ipob is not in the business of self determination, ipob is just a well packaged format and fraud organized by one London scammer.
Let other groups speak.
A group that will put others to the chains if they had the power, have no business with freedom fight.
Like I said all might be Igbo but all is and can never never be ipob.
We have an existing profile as Democrats in Igboland,we stick to it than encourage a group of brainwashed thugs, cultist and taliban wannabes, doing their fruitless and useless fraud struggle.
Re: IPOB, The Only Loser In This Anambra Election? by jimyjames(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
ablejesus26:

Oh don't play childish antics on me.
I never said I stand against any group seeking self determination, because it's a right.
Ipob is not in the business of self determination, ipob is just a well packaged format and fraud organized by one London scammer.
Let other groups speak.
A group that will put others to the chains if they had the power, have no business with freedom fight.

That's why I said you should be afraid be very afraid of Igbos cause Igbos are in their hundreds of thousands and millions, and what ever you cry about Igbos it's just the beginning cause other pro biafran groups will emerge and do worse than Igbos, whether it's fraud, cult business, whatever you call it, it will continue till biafran is restored that's the only way out
Re: IPOB, The Only Loser In This Anambra Election? by udele1: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

That's why I said you should be afraid be very afraid of Igbos cause Igbos are in their hundreds of thousands and millions, and what ever you cry about Igbos it's just the beginning cause other pro biafran groups will emerge and do worse than Igbos, whether it's fraud, cult business, whatever you call it, it will continue till biafran is restored that's the only way out

Sure. By the time it is restored, it will be like this.

Re: IPOB, The Only Loser In This Anambra Election? by jimyjames(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
udele1:

Sure. By the time it is restored, it will be like this.
Yes it will be worse than that, if the so called Igbo leaders think they will just wish away the biafra agitation
Re: IPOB, The Only Loser In This Anambra Election? by udele1: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

Yes it will be worse than that, if the so called Igbo leaders think they will just wish away the biafra agitation

Mind you. Its only igboland that the destructive biafra will be restored. SS will not be part of your madness.
Re: IPOB, The Only Loser In This Anambra Election? by jimyjames(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
udele1:

Mind you. Its only igboland that the destructive biafra will be restored. SS will not be part of your madness.

Igbo land is bigger and richer than many enclave countries
Re: IPOB, The Only Loser In This Anambra Election? by nsiba: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
Says chronic Fulani Muslim.... After your Jihadist government has begged on thier knees for the cancellation of the sit-at home order grin

And Mazi KANU is still locked up, IPOB are scammers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Fighting For Us, Not Himself, Must Be Released- Mbaka / Why Bola Tinubu Must Never Be Nigeria’s President, By Festus Adedayo / Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.