Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Please I Need A Solution To This Skin Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need A Solution To This Skin Infection (583 Views)

What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Solution To This Skin Infection by Meekha(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
I have a neighbor who a skin infection on her hands. According to what she told me, the infection first came about sixteen years ago. And it was treated then.

But it surfaced around April this year with a new kind of intensity.

Images are attached below.

Pls I need experts suggestions. �

Re: Please I Need A Solution To This Skin Infection by illicit(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Please I Need A Solution To This Skin Infection by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Please I Need A Solution To This Skin Infection by Meekha(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Help pls
Re: Please I Need A Solution To This Skin Infection by muheeb01(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Meekha:
I have a neighbor who a skin infection on her hands. According to what she told me, the infection first came about sixteen years ago. And it was treated then.

But it surfaced around April this year with a new kind of intensity.

Images are attached below.

Pls I need experts suggestions. �
dm me or give her my contact...check my signature,she needs to be treated from the inside,I mean she's having blood infection,I'll prepare herbs she will drink and the one to rub the affected part,she will thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With Boil On The Eyes / Help My Friend With Kidney Disease Nairaland Fams / Do You Know That A Woman's Age Determines The Level Of Her Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.