Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! (2450 Views)

I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo) / How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... / Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by Topsoldier: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2011
It's sad that she use to refuse to give me her puzzy. I was most of the tymez forced to Bleep her while she was unconscious. Basically, I would drug her with sleeping pills then bleeped her until I am satisfied. Then last week she said that her puzzy was giving her a problem. I asked her what kind of problem"? She said " It was dripping as if her veins were ruptured. Knowing that it was me who use to Bleep her, have sex with her while she was unconscious I got veri veri scared. I love my gurl, that's why i Bleep her even when she refuse to sleep wiv me. To make a long story short, I volunteered to follow my gf to the hospital and that was it. The doc looked at my 16 years old gf and said that sooner or later she will be a mama. I was hyperventilating, sweating, i almost fainted. Then it occurred to me that I use should make sure if the infant was my pure baby. OMGGGGGGGGG, the baby isn't mine, the DNA test proved it right. My mother grounded me for 2 weeks, I am not suppose to work this summer becoss she will send me to Nigeria. that's why I was away this whole time.

My ex gf, becoss we broke up refused to talk to me and tell me who that baby belonged too. oh well, i don't really care, she's was a lying bi@tch after all.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by annita19(f): 12:05am On Jun 06, 2011
Baby drop the pot
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by Topsoldier: 12:08am On Jun 06, 2011
annita19:

Baby drop the pot
thats that suppose to mean, u either say sumthing calm to me or u dont speak to me at all.  undecided

Why are people liking my topic via their facebook account, plsss stop it OK, I didn't ask u to like.

wat i need for u is sweet words or advice tht will make me feel better after wat i have been thru.  angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by Mcleo007(m): 12:11am On Jun 06, 2011
Hommie how old are u? I see a juvy in you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by annita19(f): 12:11am On Jun 06, 2011
U went thru fucking a 16 year old? How are you yourself?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by Ranoscky(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2011
And what have u been thru?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by Topsoldier: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2011
guys i am older than my ex gf only 1 year. I am 17, dying to turn 18 and be an adult alredi.  sad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by Topsoldier: 12:14am On Jun 06, 2011
Ranoscky:

And what have u been thru?

my gf lying to me, my mum crying & vowing to burn my citizenship nd send me to the jungles in

nigeria. Being the laugh stock in my school. undecided wat the Bleep is wrong wiv u, i have been thru a lot these few months.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by Ranoscky(m): 12:15am On Jun 06, 2011
My concern is that, I hope u did not infect the girl with ur by-force-forking virus.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by annita19(f): 12:17am On Jun 06, 2011
Lmao @ burn your citizenship and sending you back to jungle in Nigeria. So truly they have jungle over there?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by braine(m): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2011
Topsoldier:

It's sad that she use to refuse to give me her puzzy. I was most of the tymez forced to bleep her while she was unconscious. Basically, I would drug her with sleeping pills then bleeped her until I am satisfied. Then last week she said that her puzzy was giving her a problem. I asked her what kind of problem"? She said " It was dripping as if her veins were ruptured. Knowing that it was me who use to bleep her, have sex with her while she was unconscious I got veri veri scared. I love my gurl, that's why i bleep her even when she refuse to sleep wiv me. To make a long story short, I volunteered to follow my gf to the hospital and that was it. The doc looked at my 16 years old gf and said that sooner or later she will be a mama. I was hyperventilating, sweating, i almost fainted. Then it occurred to me that I use should make sure if the infant was my pure baby.  OMGGGGGGGGG, the baby isn't mine, the DNA test proved it right. My mother grounded me for 2 weeks, I am not suppose to work this summer becoss she will send me to Nigeria. that's why I was away this whole time.

My ex gf, becoss we broke up refused to talk to me and tell me who that baby belonged too. oh well, i don't really care, she's was a lying bi@tch after all.

If you are ready to accept the child, of which you have no choice but to accept, you can talk to your parents bout it, at least
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by omoge001: 12:23am On Jun 06, 2011
Poor thing! Be calm, it'll soon be over. You'll get through it. Trust me, time heals wounds. Try to understand your mum, it's normal for her to feel bad, but she surely love and want the best for you.
Everything's gonna be alright. Pray to God for wisdom to handle the situation, he forgives in a large way
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by hollandis(f): 12:38am On Jun 06, 2011
I hope your mama don't send you to Nigeria.You are a spoilt brat.What country are you in again m'fukker
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by Nekai(f): 12:46am On Jun 06, 2011
Sorry, DNA test done before the baby was born? tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 06, 2011
@Poster
Congrats, i think you should be in cast of MTV 16 and Pregnant next season, see you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by Akinagirl(f): 2:58am On Jun 06, 2011
Ok your English is horrible and you are such a dumba.s.s, really DNA test before the baby gets here? Really? Also you are such an as.s for raping her, please boy you dont even know what love is.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by eridah2007(m): 5:01am On Jun 06, 2011
LWKMD grin grin, poster, u very funny, well just go and listen to dat bob marley musica thing call 3 little birds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 06, 2011
Congrats, you are gonna be a dad soon grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by Seun(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2011
Is there a way to report this slowpoke to the authorities for raping his girlfriend in her sleep?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by freezy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
LWKMD!!! grin grin grin

Animal. . . That's what you are.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by kehinde17(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2011
thank God for your head, if not for oyinbo wen bring out DNA test, you for don become papa.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by kehinde17(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2011
thank God for your head, if not for oyinbo wen bring out DNA test, you for don become papa.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by Oluschenco(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2011
17 yias bleeping 16 yias, birds of d same feather, u sure say d doc collected d baby's blood.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant At 16! by Mcleo007(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2011
Oluschenco:

17 yias bleeping 16 yias, birds of d same feather, u sure say d doc collected d baby's blood.

uNDERAGE MOFOS grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Madness Or Style? Yahoo Boy Poses Inside Casket (see Why + Photos) / Two Young Men Helplessly Drown In River While Friend’s Record With Their Phones / Nigerian Clerk Stole $307,000 From Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.