Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo (19219 Views)

APC, Tinubu Starts Preparations For Election Re-run, EU Gives New Update On BVA / There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi / INEC Scam Nigerians With BVA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by gwafaeziokwu: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
Chukwuma Soludo, governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), says the Bimodal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS) deployed by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in the Anambra election is a “complete failure”.

Speaking with journalists after the device failed to accredit a number of voters at his ward in Aguata LGA on Saturday, Soludo lamented that many people have not voted despite arriving at the polling unit early.

The former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) said the device being deployed in Anambra for the governorship election is the reason why many people have not voted.

“Fundamentally is that technology collapsed; BVAS technology of a thing is a complete failure,” he said.

“If it is going to be rectified it is going to be in minutes or hours to come. Almost 12:30pm in the day, voting is yet to start in most of the polling units in the state.

“For the few places that they are doing (voting), technology that ought to take seconds to accredit someone takes 20 minutes, 30 minutes, and so on. With the crowd you can find hundreds of people… if the machine starts working you are not going to finish this crowd within the hour.

“It raises fundamental questions about the technology and this is all over the state. Because I have been getting calls from virtually all LGAs in the state about the glitches. Places where you have 900 people, you have five or six that have voted so far.

“The fundamental problem is the technology that is being tried here in Anambra. It just hasn’t worked up to this minute. Maybe, we will still keep being optimistic. The technician who is supposed to be the expert has been fiddling with it (BVAS).”

https://www.thecable.ng/anambradecides-bvas-is-a-complete-failure-says-soludo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by vanbonattel: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
It's not a failure sir, it's programmed to rig you out.

Better start documenting your case now.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by gwafaeziokwu: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Incompetent INEC clearly banked on voters no show in Anambra state, in order to do that which only them could so.

In most of the polling units this is the same story.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Despite the billions ooo... Nigeria is irredeemable

22 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by gwafaeziokwu: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
That polling unit is Soludo's neighbourhood in the villa. Many of them came out enmass to vote in anticipation of their son emerging governor. So this is quite deliberate on the part of INEC.

Meanwhile, Andy Ubah polling unit was hitch free. INEC continue.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by akinbode1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by realstars: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Something Is not goining down well with you sir?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by Ayomide811(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
They have started wailing when the results are yet to be counted
Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by SaiOsinbajo: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:
That polling unit is Soludo's neighbourhood in the villa. Many of them came out enmass to vote in anticipation of their son emerging governor. So this is quite deliberate on the part of INEC.

Meanwhile, Andy Ubah polling unit was hitch free. INEC continue.

As much as I look forward to a Soludo led government because of my support for competency, I saw a post about no voters where the APC candidate voted. Should I disregard that for a fake news?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by SmartPolician: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ayomide811:

APC cannot win this election - quote me anywhere. That nonsense that happened in Imo will be resisted in Anambra.

If the APC wants to genuinely win gubernatorial elections in the East, attract the best hands. How can a party possibly allow a well-known governor kidnapper (baggage) to fly their flag?

In Imo State, they brought in a criminal with fraud cases hanging round his neck to make him governor. That is unacceptable.

Soludo won this election the moment he was confirmed APGA's flagbearer

49 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by ThinkSmarter: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
i don't know if the machines are linked to the gprs with airtel sims, cuz airtel network around anambra was likely tampered with by technicians.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by gwafaeziokwu: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

As much as I look forward to a Soludo led government because of my support for competency, I saw a post about no voters where the APC candidate voted. Should I disregard that for a fake news?

I don't know about voters turnout at Uga, Andy Ubah polling unit. But the card card reader abi BVM worked perfectly, while it failed woefully at Isuofia where more than 700 electorates were waiting to give their son a big boost.

INEC should be ashamed.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by SaiOsinbajo: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

I don't know about voters turnout at Uga, Andy Ubah polling unit. But the card card reader abi BVM worked perfectly, while it failed woefully at Isuofia where more than 700 electorates were waiting to give their son a big boost.

INEC should be ashamed.

This is serious and I think they will improve with time
Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ayomide811:
What did you know wailing is? That BVA wasn't working for some mins and you're here opening your cancerous mouth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Too bad
Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by JavaScript90: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
this is part of APC rigging machinery and plans
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by Douraas: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2021

Cry of failure
Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by Shellsploit: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
They are only planning to remove you grin grin grin
I see PDP winning Anambra state.

This i have seen today.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by Tutu19: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Despite the billions ooo... Nigeria is irredeemable
so sad. The country can't be redeemed like u said, I is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by paulolee(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
make lawyers ready to cash out
Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by PointZerom: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
grin

Stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by gosillamani: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
angry quarrel
Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by temitope27(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ofcourse we know it's going to be a crap
Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by jeeqaa7(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
I
Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by cr7lomo: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
If they rig this election in favour of APC, that means Anambra will burn
Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by JAMO84: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Soludo can win this election without crying Wolf, he's the most competent of all the candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by DropsMic(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hmm
Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
This is a rehearsal of 2023 election which will be a complete failure but a perfect plan to rig in the choice of the powerful ones.
Re: Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ayomide811:
Relax badiman no be everything you go understand..if you no understand something sit and learn..you and I know say no be by force to comment on naira land..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana / Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous / New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.