Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Short Stories By Victor Nwacliff - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Stories By Victor Nwacliff (242 Views)

Short Stories By Talius Dike / My Islamic Short Stories / Stories That Touch (short Stories) By Aniekan Andikan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Stories By Victor Nwacliff by VictorNwaCliff: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Title: Court Case!

There was a court case On Tuesday, 24th February 2020. I was present in court that day and the hearing began:

Judge: Mr Michael, you have seen the allegations levelled against you, what do you have to say about these?

Mr. Michael: "Thank you my lord.
It began in 1995 when my first daughter was born, I saw how beautiful she was and vowed that I will never share her with any man.

As she grew older, she became more beautiful and charming. I feared that she might start keeping boyfriends so I allowed her to quit school in primary six (6) so that these useless teenagers won't mess her up.

A friend adviced that what I was doing was Very wrong and an act of stupidity. I stopped coming to his house because of that and also stopped picking his calls.

I took my stupidity (as they called) to the next level when she was nineteen years old. That was last year. I called my family members and relatives to announce that she is no longer my daughter. They thought I was out of my senses. They asked for explanations and I told them I want to marry her.

I went ahead to marry to her without actual traditional marriage stuff and all of that.
I had no intentions of getting her pregnant but I'm so jealous to see her with another man.

All these while, I thought she was happy because she fakes smiles each Time I'm around her. I didn't know that she had planned with a human rights lawyer to sue me to court and they succeeded, that was how I got here"

Victor Nwacliff: (standing up from the crowd and shouting). Hey, Hand this man over to me, let me go and set him ablaze; it's like his village people have buried his senses under a plantain tree.

I post all my stories on Facebook. Send friend request or follow me � [url] facebook.com/NwaCliff[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of Quantitative Research / Experienced Crypto Related Writer Needed Asap / UNIMPORTANT (the Important Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.