Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Do The Shapes Of Vegetation Tell About Their Healing Abilities? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do The Shapes Of Vegetation Tell About Their Healing Abilities? (140 Views)

6 Secret Things Your Period Can Tell About Your Health / What Do Your Cravings Tell About Your Health? / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do The Shapes Of Vegetation Tell About Their Healing Abilities? by EmekaStanley: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
It's another #randomideassaturday.

Before I post today's #randomidea , I want to clarify that the ideas on #randomideassaturday are totally products of my own mind and imaginations, they are not copied from anywhere; they are inspired by the spirit that guides me and the spirit of nature. I write them here as they come to my mind. They are crude. Therefore any similarity with anything written elsewhere is pure coincidence.

These thoughts come to my mind as a result of my interactions with everyday life and also my deliberate ruminations on how things could be better.

I am sharing them in order that someone somewhere can scrutinize further with the aim of ascertaining its helpfulness or its effectiveness in what it talks about.

Now, today's episode.

Have you ever wandered into a bush or a very grassy area and you immediately start wondering why there are too many different kinds of grasses, trees and shrubs? Well I stopped wondering when I understood that nature is precise. Everything was created for a reason.

The components for physiological healing and maintenance of the human body are found in the trees, plants, grasses and shrubs of the earth. There's a cure on the earth for every sickness, hidden in these vegetation. Sicknesses that do not have a cure are the ones that man has not discovered yet which plant, tree, grass or herb that can cure it.

Nature has a way of hiding its biggest potentials from the ordinary eyes, but they always give a clue to those who bother to seek them out, and the more they seek, the more nature reveals.

Now the question is, What clue do these trees, plants, herbs and shrub in relation to the type of sickness they can cure?
When this thought came into my mind, the first layman clue that followed was the SHAPE of these plants, trees, grasses and shrubs.

It is noteworthy that the major function of shape in any created thing aside physical beautification, is operational efficiency. The shapes of plants send messages to other created things about their adaptions, their functions and their needs.

So the question to scientists is, What does the shape of a plant has to tell in relation to its ability to cure certain diseases?

Seconds after this question popped up in my mind, the thought about the shape of the disease-causing organism came to mind. If I may suggest, every disease-causing organism has a shape whether regular or irregular, and certainly these shapes define them.

Do their shapes have anything to do with what can be used to cure or eliminate from the body?

Whatever the answers to these questions are, I believe they can improve our understanding as to how vegetation can provide healing
assistance to diseases on the earth.

ES

#Randomideassaturday

(1) (Reply)

Usaid, Fhi360 Award Cr As Hiv Prevalence Reduces Drastically / Sexual Dysfunction, Skin And Hair Problems Could Be As A Result Of Stress / Improve Your Natural Beauty Doing These Simple Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.