Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad (58440 Views)

ISWAP Leader, Sani Shuwaram Killed By Nigerian Military Airstrikes / Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader / New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by seyz91(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
cheesy
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw.... I see blood and horror! In less than weeks time, A missile fired by the nigerian army will hit this terrorist on the left side of his buttocks. Oh what a horrible sight, it's not looking good for him at all.....

So I have seen and So shall it be.
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by AmuEbule: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
shocked
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by Skillsnigeria: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ok
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by ubimagos: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
Is KANU not a terriri!
Fahdiga:
Are you normal at all? What's the correlation between Kanu and this thread?
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by ubimagos: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Is KANU not a terrorist!
Fahdiga:

1 Like

Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by plaindealer: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
And we've killed and decimated their leaders, we killed Malam Bako, who recently succeeded Abu Musab al-Barnawi. Mamman Nur, Abba-Gana, Abu-Dawud, a.k.a. Aba Ibrahim, Abu Musab Al-Barnawi,

This new clown is dead already, just a matter of time.

God Bless Nigeria.

God Bless our troops.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by nosmassam(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Y we Nigeria no send Patami and gumi to help us beg dem dat we no do again biko
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
But somebody nnamadi failed to attend the funeral of his father, mother and then ikonso.
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by mu2sa2: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
You guys say Kanu is a freedom fighter. Well, like Nelson Mandela he's also destined to spend 27 years in prison. His case should be given accelerated hearing so that he can be sentenced soonest.
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by Indispensable85(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by fmoses111: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
I hope uncle bubu attended that occasion
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
dre11:

https://dailynigerian.com/report-isis-envoys-attend/

one question did army fight off boko haram for iswap to take over ?
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by Yoighaman(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
[quote author=adamsmith914 post=107386059][/quote]

Modified.
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by darthv: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
JAMO84:
The Clueless one of Otueke also attend
the Sirjamo.borine has evolved 84x
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by Yoighaman(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
[quote author=adamsmith914 post=107386059][/quote]

Modified.
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by mfm04622: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
redcliff:

i dont get. are u guys this stupeed? where did the talk of Nnamdi Kanu come fromm

We are talking of terrorists. Kanu is a terrorist. Simple thing to bring ilhis name in when discussing about terrorists
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by Sunnyja: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
plaindealer:
And we've killed and decimated their leaders, we killed Malam Bako, who recently succeeded Abu Musab al-Barnawi. Mamman Nur, Abba-Gana, Abu-Dawud, a.k.a. Aba Ibrahim, Abu Musab Al-Barnawi,

This new clown is dead already, just a matter of time.

God Bless Nigeria.

God Bless our troops.

Attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North!
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by DeMekus: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
These are the true Muslims. This is exactly what Islam stands for: terrorism, rape, coercion and headslamming. This is where Pantami and Buhari belong.

If you're a Muslim but can't carry weapons and kill, you're fake.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by ExposingdMatrix: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by Commentor: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
redcliff:

i dont get. are u guys this stupeed? where did the talk of Nnamdi Kanu come fromm

The issue borders on terrorism hence the reason Kanu is involved.
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
please kindly help me win this price by LIKING my comment.

Click on the link and please like my comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/6837037/20-giveaway-closes-5p.m-uk#107375249

I can give you as many like as you want with a token
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by redcliff: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Commentor:

The issue borders on terrorism hence the reason Kanu is involved.

based on common sense, i ask you is Kanu a terrorist?
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by redcliff: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
mfm04622:

We are talking of terrorists. Kanu is a terrorist. Simple thing to bring ilhis name in when discussing about terrorists

Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by slickbak(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
Gumi dey there
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by Lovenorth: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
This Fahdiga seems to be the Nairaland Ipob terrorist spokesman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by Commentor: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
redcliff:

Of course he is.

Same modus operandi.

He has a manifesto.

He uses acts of fear and intimidation to achieve his objects.

Countless have died on his instruction.

Properties have been destroyed on his instruction.

His adherents can never be convinced by words or caution.

Terrorist all the way.
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by Commentor: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lovenorth:

This Fahdiga seems to be the Nairaland Ipob terrorist spokesman

Likely a mod.

It is practically impossible to always be the 2nd or 3rd to comment on every thread that hits front page.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by Thunderfayayou: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Same way terrorist Pantami and Gumi attended Buhari's swearing in both in 2015 and 2019 and one was even made a minister

His foot soldiers up the thread right now

Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by alphaNomega: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
You guys must be fuçking stupíd for covering the events of this terror group. I hope you are going to let us know who they appointed as deputy leader and chief financier

1 Like

Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by chrisvic007: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

My friend, you are the one that is not thinking right. They are talking about ISWAP/ISIS terrorists and somebody mentioned an ipob terrorist. There is a very good and cogent relationship bro.

For your info and education, Nnamdi kanu and co are in the same trade as the iswap/Isis terrorists.
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
He wants to know if he can continue to get orgasms at the mention of Kanu.
Re: ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad by Richieniit: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:

Ode no be una guys call ipob and kanu terrorist So the topic is now unrelated abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.