Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important (511 Views)

Abeg, Sowore Dey Dis Election So? / Presidential Election.so Sorry,south West Knows Nothing About Nigerian Politics / Ekiti-decides.. 2018 Alleged Result Of Ekiti-state Governoship Election So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important by SATANlST: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
this is pure bullshit. anambra election should not be this important. that is just a fucking state for gods sake.
what should be important at this point is the collapsed building and the number of deaths we are recording there daily.
just imagine if this happened in usa or one european country, we will have been seeing pray for france or pray for usa everywhere for 1 month straight
Re: Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important by vanbonattel: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
I wonder why they sent the whole police and army in Nigeria there?
Re: Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important by SATANlST: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
vanbonattel:
the thing tire me o. if they are behaving like that for just a common state, what will happen to nigeria election? see the whole nairaland front page flooded with the irrelevant election. i am pissed as Bleep
Re: Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important by Thebwoy: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Anambra is the hub of ipob.
Ojukwu home state
Only state that have another ruling party that's not PDP or APC
Also having large concentration of wealthy Nigerians who will influence results. grin

17 Likes

Re: Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important by Kaiser20: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
vanbonattel:
The federal government wanted to show Ipob-UGM that they are the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important by fullnetwork: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
SATANlST:
this is pure bullshit. anambra election should not be this important. that is just a fucking state for gods sake.
what should be important at this point is the collapsed building and the number of deaths we are recording there daily.
just imagine if this happened in usa or one european country, we will have been seeing pray for france or pray for usa everywhere for 1 month straight
Why not find out why instead of showing beef?
Re: Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important by EasternActivist: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
This one is jealous, depressed and frustrated that the voting was successful and is not going the apc way just like he wanted...

Opor choke on it. If your state is a bit important to Anambra come collect mosquito meat cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
It is not important and no one is making it important.
Re: Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important by udede(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kaiser20:

The federal government wanted to show Ipob-UGM that they are the government
at what cost.

Anambra is more important than Nigeria.
If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important by Muna4real(f): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
SATANlST:

I perceive that you're being pained for no reason. It's always like this for every state that has its elections different from the general elections. It was like that in Ekiti and ogun state elections. News from the state fills the front cover of newspapers and every news channel. It's just like that. I think it's even worse for south east states considering the ipob matter.
Re: Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important by 9japride(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
Don't you know that Anambra is an oil producing state, with large gas reserves?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important by Orangebasket: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
SATANlST:
i am here wondering what concerns ikoyi building collaspe to Anambra election?? The pain in this your write up is alarming!!
Re: Why Are They Making Anambra Election So Important by whoawa(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
@op, if you really don't know let me educate you with one reason Anambra Election is very hot.

There is a Town in Anambra called Nnewi, it's a general believe that this small town alone houses more billionaire's more than any country in Africa, I guess you are getting the point now.

You can make ur research before quoting me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Should Not Ignore The Sign This Time 2023 / BREAKING! #endsars, Trouble In Aso Rock As Over 76,400 People Sign Petition To J / APC Convention Is Now February 2022 - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.