Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Make Money Online With Just Your Phone - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Money Online With Just Your Phone (233 Views)

Please How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone / Make Money Online With Startapp / Make Over 500k In 3 Months With Just 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online With Just Your Phone by Olabode2021: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
My name is Tosin and I’m a student. In 2020 I used to push wheel biro before getting money to buy food and data. But I still can't afford good clothes because sometimes they will not pay me until after two months. But when covid 19 came in march I didn’t stop pushing the wheel biro immediately but by june, they stopped me from working for them. The struggle continues. I picked my phone “itel p12” . I started looking up and down the internet for how to make money online in a legal way.

I saw many ways among which are: Ecommerce business, the start up money was hooge #500000 oops I cannot afford that , I barely afford money for food and data. I saw another way which is Blogging, the person charged me #50000 to get started this time. But still I could not afford it. Then I continued searching and I found another one which is Affiliate Marketing. This time it is #20000 but I still can't afford it.
Then I decided to call my friend Tobi. Tobi was my roommate in school in 2019. I called him just to ask how life is going over there, not knowing that I’m calling my helper. We exchanged greetings and I started telling how life is hard for me. He blamed me for not speaking up since all these days. He said don’t you know that correct update is what it takes to make money online.

He then began to narrate to me how he has made over #800k (eight hundred thousand naira) in the last four months to me. It was then that I realized that I have been missing out since all these days.

He started by introducing the platform that is making him money THE CHATMOGUL PLATFORM. This same platform changed my life.

If you want to know more about CHATMOGUL click this link

https://oauvendor.com.ng/chatmogul-earnings

(1) (Reply)

Npower Batch C Should Not Start Until Batch A And B Are Properly Exited / Research Laboratories In Nigeria / In 2022,learn How You Can Generate Money On Twitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.