Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

How I Got Pregnant At 13 After Introduction To ‘early Sex’ – Actress Ada Ameh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Got Pregnant At 13 After Introduction To ‘early Sex’ – Actress Ada Ameh (2419 Views)

‘I Can’t Stay Long Without Sex’ – Actress Tokunbo Jolaosho / I Can’t Do Without Sex – Actress Tokunbo Jolaosho / Ada Ameh: I Got Pregnant At 14, My Father Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Pregnant At 13 After Introduction To ‘early Sex’ – Actress Ada Ameh by ahimedua: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Veteran actress, Ada Ameh, has revealed that she got pregnant at 13 years old because her peers introduced her to sex at an early age.

The actress made this known in a recent interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, on his show, WithChude, where she spoke about her personal life and career. sleekgist

Known for her major role in The Johnsons series, the actress revealed that she was influenced by her peers and this led her to getting pregnant at an early age of 13.

When asked about the cause of her early pregnancy, she said, “It wasn’t my parents. I was influenced by my peers. They introduced me to ‘early sex’. One thing led to another and I got pregnant.

“I got pregnant in March and I had my baby in December same year. That means I got pregnant when I was 13+.

“The most beautiful part is that, on my 15th birthday, my baby was barely five months old. I was marched out of....https://sleekgist.com/how-i-got-pregnant-at-13-after-introduction-to-early-sex-actress-ada-ameh/

1 Share

Re: How I Got Pregnant At 13 After Introduction To ‘early Sex’ – Actress Ada Ameh by Aufbauh(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
I'd believed that after then your life never remained the same morally.

Early willfull sexual escapades can hunt you for a life time in terms of attitudinal orientation & inclination towards conjugal fidelity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Pregnant At 13 After Introduction To ‘early Sex’ – Actress Ada Ameh by Daveambition(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
Am not understanding..
She got pregnate at 13+ & on her 15th birthday her baby was barely 5-months old.. Bawo..?

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Pregnant At 13 After Introduction To ‘early Sex’ – Actress Ada Ameh by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:58am On Nov 07, 2021
Daveambition:
Am not understanding..
She got pregnate at 13+ & on her 15th birthday her baby was barely 5-months old.. Bawo..?
Simple arithmetic, bro. She put to bed at 14 years, 7 months. Which means she took in at 13 years, 10 months. Is that not 13 years +?

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Pregnant At 13 After Introduction To ‘early Sex’ – Actress Ada Ameh by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 07, 2021
See how those ones above me are confusing themselves ... undecided.

Simple typo don turn headache for una.

Didn't you guys see where she said she had her baby at 13? March to dec ( which is 10 months) within the same year she took in.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Pregnant At 13 After Introduction To ‘early Sex’ – Actress Ada Ameh by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2021
And the impregnator is probably married to another woman somewhere enjoying his life now.I pity ladies who allow men who ain't their husband have sex with them,you'll be at the receiving end. May God strengthen her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Pregnant At 13 After Introduction To ‘early Sex’ – Actress Ada Ameh by CheedyJ(m): 6:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Peer pressure won't succeed on you if you don't have an atom of interest from d start..stop shifting blame on others Jor..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

~Jennifer Lopez Falls On Her Ass At American Music Awards 2009~ / Beyonce Unveils Cover Art For New Album “4″ / P-square’s Hidden Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.