Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Impact Of Limiting Beliefs. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Impact Of Limiting Beliefs. (84 Views)

Your Beliefs / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of Limiting Beliefs. by lucianotawinji(m): 5:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Your BELIEFS define HOW YOU THINK.

How you think influences HOW YOU ACT.

How you act, defines EVENTS IN YOUR LIFE.

Events in your life, REINFORCES your BELIEFS.

.. So it’s an unending cycle.

I say this again, we must have the courage to question our prior assumptions about our beliefs.

Take the issue of PRAYER for example.

Because religion invented an external God, they made you belief that prayer should also be made externally to that God. And because this things has been for so many year, you never thought to question its validity.

Now look at this - When a prayer becomes EXTERNAL, who were you talking to? For who you are talking to on the OUTSIDE is actually INSIDE of you seeking for expression.

YOUR GOD WANTS TO DO EVERYTHING THROUGH YOU. WAKE UP!!! Communicate from inside and bring HEAVEN ON EARTH.

A part of the Christian Scripture says we are Gods... And I ask.

How does Gods Pray?

And if God is inside you and you need to speak to him in prayer, How will you do it?

SCREAM OUT OR MEDITATE WITHIN?

Before you run off and scream that I am anti prayer, can you just calm down a few minutes and think about it..

Strech your mind a bit.

Chidi Ejeagba
Cultural Transformation

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 6. / The Day Of Salvation / Hearken To The Commandments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.