Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) (54302 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2021
skywalker240:

But does the west execute rapists?

That guy's analysis is wack Bro

Those idiot rapists should do the time, rape offense is not worthy of execution. Not in this country that those daughters of Jezebel will capitalize on, not even in the west
Man I understand the point you are stating here..I don't agree with the guy on executing rapist..
My point now is he wasn't glorifying the west cos if you understood his sentence there he was only giving an example that even tho the westerners are more exposed than we are they don't go about raping kids..which of course might be quite wrong in time of stats..
He was only giving an example..you get?
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Charly68: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2021
These idiots must rot in jail ..what if they have forcefully injected HIV into her ..
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by skywalker240(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Man I understand the point you are stating here..I don't agree with the guy on executing rapist..
My point now is he wasn't glorifying the west cos if you understood his sentence there he was only giving an example that even tho the westerners are more exposed than we are they don't go about raping kids..which of course might be quite wrong in time of stats..
He was only giving an example..you get?
Yes now I get it
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Klass99(f): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Tremple8v: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2021
three minutes grin grin
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2021
AVONJAAAA
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2021
When a woman says no, let her be. Or better still, drop the topic, and befriend her. If the love is genuine, your patience might pay off.

But some incorrigible people will continue to spend thinking that it would sway her eventually. It might. But it is not a guarantee. And when she chop your money finish, then know you are the fool. Because she had told you severally that she wasn't into you.
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Naijanascam: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Oloruburuku .... you want to rape her till next day abi?.....

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by smartasuen(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Haven't wonders just refused to cease?!
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2021
skywalker240:

Yes now I get it
Thanks for paying attention and understanding.. enjoy yourself man..
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by GardenOfGod(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Why didn't he disapear na grin
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2021
All these Yoruba Muslims... Dem swear for una with Sex and Rape .....Tueh .
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by JOemmy(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Just look at their very ugly faces they should just castrate them and set them free.
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by skywalker240(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Thanks for paying attention and understanding.. enjoy yourself man..
You too mate
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by JustPowerApps(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2021
That's easy, they should hire gays to rape them too for 3mins cheesy grin so they can know how it feels. Devilish Criminals, they should be charged to court and prosecuted.
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2021
skywalker240:

You too mate
smiley
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by marsup: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2021
These are the kinda dirty rapists that makes one wanna commit suicide. How do you live, knowing that these dirty, disgusting, unfortunate, mistakes of a human being, forcefully took away your pride?

To all rape victims out there..... I hope you find peace.
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by dannybrasky(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2021
jaeyking:

So baba was counting the time he raped her.

grin He just made the job easy for the prosecutor in court,3 minutes is like 3 hours when violence/crime is taking place.
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by LollySeaSide: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2021
Just 3 minutes?
Well...
That's fair enough.
They should dip his dichk in a bee hive for just 3 minutes.
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by ShoeShineGuy: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2021
Oya bring that your di*k and let's cut it off for just 3minutes. We'll re-attach it after 3minutes!!!

#FairJustice
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by bigtoff123: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2021
Very funny one round you go do the second one for jail one round kill you there full abeg my people Toyota avensis already registered 2004 model price 1.6m please serious buyer only everything is intact call/chat me up on 09036900881 location osogbo just two weeks use
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by uchdavinci: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2021
So you time am with stopwatch.
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Hayee(f): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2021
Tokskob2008:
To the guy up there....

Dude rapist are everywhere stop glorifying the western countries too much cos they tend to be pretty worst in evil doings most times or didn't you read explorer's thread yesterday about a man who killed 3 ladies and has slept with over 100 corpses in the morgue
Now tell me if you have read such news coming out of here in recent time!
so true only someone that watches discovery ID would agree with you cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2021
But the gods are angry
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Pweetyccee(f): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Very ugly people sad
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Scatterscatter(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Very simple, let them tie him to high tension for 3minutes. If he survives fine, he should go and sin no more grin
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by AsawanaDgreat: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Weda na zero minute, rape nah rape and you must pay for it
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by rave1040: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2021
Imagine!!!
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by oaibraheem(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Tokskob2008:
So aside raping the idiot is also a timekeeper

Very funny.
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by treatise: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2021
How many minutes of an unsolicited sex merit to be considered RAPE?
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2021
3mins is sex full time na...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Zambian Sex Worker Fights White Man At A Hotel Over Payment. Photos / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.