Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! (720 Views)

Revelations By International Observers On The Conduct Of The General Election / Mahmood Yakubu Issues statement on the postponement of the General Elections / Postponement Of The General Elections Is A Great Disappointment – Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by mancoconut: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2021
I did my research and some serious digging around about this great, elusive and mysterious General who is the Liberator of the great Ijaw republic, a true champion of the ijaw freedom struggle for self-determination.. the LION of the Niger delta and the only man whose thunderous voice sends all his enemies scurrying away into hiding as they tremble in fear and trepidation.

Gentlemen, I present to you a rare sighting of the one and ONLY General Ditari in this intriguing picture of him doing justice to his freshly brewed ogogoro somewhere at his military base in the creeks grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by Zooposki(f): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2021
I want to marry General Ditari.

1 Like

Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by GreatBoss: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2021
Why does Ibo always lose sleep over my boss General Ditari.

General Ditari and the INC President, have given British leaders the Ijaw Republic agitations, saying Ijaws are going for Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
And Britain already have the Ijaw Republic documents.
General Ditari gave it to the INC President, Professor Benjamin Okaba, and they both worked together, and gave it to British leaders.

The Ijaw National Congress (INC) President Is the number 1 citizen of the Ijaw People.
Same positions with Afenifere and Ohanaeze Ndigbo Presidents.

God bless the Ijaw Republic.
God bless General Ditari.

2 Likes

Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by GreatBoss: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2021
I'm a member of the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces, and I'm a full time Disciple of General Ditari.

This is the Ijaw Republic flag.

2 Likes

Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by bigpriik: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2021
grin grin

General we dey fear show him face is that one general ?meanwhile when are they taking their independence fight to the FG who is their real enemy,Abi them dey wait make Igbo finish work before them start that is why Igbos Need to make peace with Fulanis so they can leave alaigbo for us an take the rest no southern tribe can withstand fulani. Except igbos if i lie ask Igboho.

1 Like

Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by GreatBoss: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2021
bigpriik:
grin grin

General we dey fear show him face is that one general ?meanwhile when are they taking their independence fight to the FG who is their real enemy,Abi them dey wait make Igbo finish work before them start that is why Igbos Need to make peace with Fulanis so they can leave alaigbo for us an take the rest no southern tribe can withstand fulani. Except igbos if i lie ask Igboho.

We Ijaws believe in actions and nothing else.
Ijaw alone produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria crude oil and all we get in return is marginalization and Balkanization into more than six States, when all Ijaw share perfect boundaries with each other.
We don't spread great freedom fighters like wrappers so that federal government cannot have plan to do them like Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho.
We work till we achieve our aim.
The goal is Ijaw Republic not picture everywhere like a musician.

2 Likes

Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by GreatBoss: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2021
bigpriik:
grin grin

But federal government pay us salaries every month as militants till today, just to cool us down.
General Ditari believes that one must not be bribed with his own money.
So many Ijaw leaders, are already working with us.
My one month salary as a Militant pass some people year salary.
Federal government pay us every month just to cool us down.
This shows that even federal government fear us, because if Ijaw vex too much, Nigeria end.
We cripple Nigeria.
And we still will stop all pipelines leaving Ijaw Republic territories.
We are fully arranging on that.

2 Likes

Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by Sergio101(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2021
Zooposki:
I want to marry General Ditari.
Zooposki.... are you not ijaw??
I thought you are ijaw but you are always on their neck of recent
Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by bigpriik: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2021
GreatBoss:

But federal government pay us salaries every month as militants till today, just to cool us down.

I dey talk A you dey talk B i doubt you are even IjAw,
Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by GreatBoss: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2021
GreatBoss:

This shows that even federal government fear us, because if Ijaw vex too much, Nigeria end.
We cripple Nigeria.
And we still will stop all pipelines leaving Ijaw Republic territories.
We are fully arranging on that.

1 Like

Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by GreatBoss: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2021
bigpriik:

I dey talk A you dey talk B i doubt you are even IjAw,

Keep your frustrations to yourself.

1 Like

Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by Zooposki(f): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Sergio101:

Zooposki.... are you not ijaw??

I thought you are ijaw but you are always on their neck of recent

No, I’m not Ijaw. I can support and bash any tribe at any time. Im an equal opportunity all-rounder. cheesy cheesy
Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by Sergio101(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2021
GreatBoss:

This is the most stupid post I've ever seen in nairaland.
You own the oil right? and some bunch of scalywage do pay you with your own belonging and you have the gut to boast with it.

Imagine a situation where you own an industry. And industry whose raw material is exhaustable and may lead to the closure of your industry once the raw material is exhausted.
your industry is prospering very well.
But whenever you want to use the capital from your industry to enhance life........ some peanut will be given to you from people you don't know,and you will be told to chillax that it's not yet time to touch any capital from the industry....... your own industry ooh cheesy.
You can't even be able to employ your in people and relatives in this your fine industry, worst of it all the fume from this industry is causing hazzy weather, causing dizziness in your locality.
But whenever you want to say something, A peanut will be given to you........ and probably you go and rest.

My brother, who is loosing??

And you have the gut to make mouth with it.
"pure slave mentality I must say!!!!!!!!!"

3 Likes

Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by GreatBoss: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2021
Sergio101:

This is the most stupid post I've ever seen in nairaland.
You own the oil right? and some bunch of scalywage do pay you with your own belonging and you have the gut to boast with it.

Imagine a situation where you own an industry. And industry whose raw material is exhaustable and may lead to the closure of your industry once the raw material is exhausted.
your industry is prospering very well.
But whenever you want to use the capital from your industry to enhance life........ some peanut will be given to you from people you don't know,and you will be told to chillax that it's not yet time to touch any capital from the industry....... your own industry ooh cheesy.
You can't even be able to employ your in people and relatives in this your fine industry, worst of it all the fume from this industry is causing hazzy weather, causing dizziness in your locality.
But whenever you want to say something, A peanut will be given to you........ and probably you go and rest.

My brother, who is loosing??

And you have the gut to make mouth with it.
"pure slave mentality I must say!!!!!!!!!"

Even if Im on top woman, or drink my alchohol all day, all Month, or even all year.
My salary still dey enter steady.
Month
Salary wey pass some people year salary.
Federal government dey pay us.

Stop frustrating over another people's matter.
Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by Sergio101(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2021
Zooposki:

No, I’m not Ijaw. I can support and bash any tribe at any time. Im an equal opportunity all-rounder. cheesy cheesy

cool grin grin.
ok ohh.
Just limit your bashing to ijaw......
Don't near my Igbo tribe, or else we disfigure your zooposki to zoopoopoo

3 Likes

Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by GreatBoss: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2021
GreatBoss:

Even if Im on top woman, or drink my alchohol all day, all Month, or even all year.
Month

Re: The General Ditari Mystery Has Finally Been Revealed!!! by Sergio101(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2021
GreatBoss:

Month

Ok.
Spot on.
Enjoy the salary.

But all I have to say is...... God forbid, may my people never be too blind to boast with stupidity.

Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

W / MURIC Explodes - Asks Nigerian Police IG To Promote Igbo Corporal With Phd / Anambra Central To Produce The Youngest Ever Senator In The History Of The Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.