Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nysc Direct Posting To Lagos, Abuja And Other State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nysc Direct Posting To Lagos, Abuja And Other State (1146 Views)

RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) / COOU Is Ahead Of Other State Owned Universities In Nigeria, Vice Chancellor / Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Direct Posting To Lagos, Abuja And Other State by IratzsMicheal(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2021
GET SOLID DIRECT POSTING TO LAGOS, ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT AND ANY DESIRED STATE WITH 100% ASSURANCE.

SAVE YOURSELF THE STRESS OF A YEAR, GET POSTED TO YOUR STATE OF CHOICE WITH EASY AND LITTLE FEE.

DIRECT POSTING TO LAGOS, ABUJA AND PORT HARCOURT FOR 75,000 COMES WITH REFUND.

HURRY NOW BEFORE ALL SLOT GET FILLED UP.

CONTACT ON WHATSAPP: +2348184141155
Re: Nysc Direct Posting To Lagos, Abuja And Other State by samuel051: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2021
Tunde the scammer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nysc Direct Posting To Lagos, Abuja And Other State by matrixme(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2021
Una don start again. Even if it were real, shouldn't the death of that Corper in Ikoyi building collapse that redeployed from Borno due to insecurity teach anyone a lesson? We learned that they are paying her 150,000 with accomodation...
I want to serve in juicy and lucrative states, if God has written your destiny in Jigawa or Zamfara, better embrace it whole heartedly. Don't fight, I get why.
Re: Nysc Direct Posting To Lagos, Abuja And Other State by clockwisereport: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2021
matrixme:
Una don start again. Even if it were real, shouldn't the death of that Corper in Ikoyi building collapse that redeployed from Borno due to insecurity teach anyone a lesson? We learned that they are paying her 150,000 with accomodation...
I want to serve in juicy and lucrative states, if God has written your destiny in Jigawa or Zamfara, better embrace it whole heartedly. Don't fight, I get why.

Was this in Lagos or Borno?

(1) (Reply)

The Attitude Of The Nigerian Child Towards Education, Whose Fault / Any Navy School On Broad! / Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.