Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Messages From God The Father & Lord Jesus Through Susan & Sabrina Jun 1 & 2 2011 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Messages From God The Father & Lord Jesus Through Susan & Sabrina Jun 1 & 2 2011 (609 Views)

Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' / "i Am Coming!" Part Xvii (sabrina Of Belgium And Susan Of The U.s.) / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messages From God The Father & Lord Jesus Through Susan & Sabrina Jun 1 & 2 2011 by goodvine: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2011
Letter 118 Received from the FATHTER GOD by Susan on June 1 and 2, 2011:

FATHER GOD of the UNIVERSE:

I am the LORD OVER ALL

I AM COMING! I AM COMING!

The hour is late. You should heed MY warnings. You need to pay attention. Very soon it will be too late. MY Words seem to hold no sway, but “I AM” is coming!

Soon it won’t matter if you believe or not, the event will have happened. You will have been left behind. Who am I speaking to? Are you ready to come or are you staying back? I am ready for you if you want to come.

This is a Special Invitation from the FATHER.

MY SON, your GOD is pleading for you to receive HIS Invitation. Soon, MY children it will be too late to come. You must consider this Invitation. The event is coming for MY SON’s nuptials. It will be a Fabulous Affair, a Great Event. Let ME tell you what is prepared. There are tables of white coverings, beautiful offerings of flowers mixed with fine delicacies—delightful to the sight and smell. Beautiful angels flank the tables. There are white peacocks showing their beauty.

MY children, there will be wonders you have never seen before. There will be new things to see, taste, touch, feel, and smell, things new to the senses. There will be new senses. You have no idea what awaits you. Come to your senses. Don’t miss this event.

The hour collapses. I will not tolerate much more, children. MY Wrath is about to pour out. You do not want to witness this spectacle of MY Anger unleashed on mankind! MY Anger is unstoppable and now I will display MY ferocious, untamable wrath toward men, men who refuse to acknowledge ME. I will not tolerate this anymore. It is unconscionable.

I am ready to dispense with the whole thing. The people have no regard for ME, GOD. Why is this? I created you. I formed you. I gave much thought to your life and you reject your GOD. What a mistake.

I am sad for those who reject ME, since you don’t know ME. You have no idea what you are doing by rejecting ME. I am LIFE ETERNAL. I CREATED ALL. I will create for all eternity. You will miss so much, if you reject ME now.

Your rejection of ME will lead to your destruction. NOW is the time to commit to ME, as only I know when I will release MY SON to retrieve the bride. This moment is coming, do not doubt.

MY Words speak Truth. MY Book speaks Truth. You willfully and purposely refuse to listen. You refuse to read MY Word. You refuse to see the way the events in the world line up with the Words in MY Book. This is because you don’t want MY Truth. You don’t want to open MY Book and read. You love the world, you love your life in the world too much. Well this life in the world you love is changing and soon this world and this life you embrace over MY Words and MY Truth will collapse and fall down around you. The moment you see what you have bought into and the message you should embrace now will do you no good. It will be too late. Your HOLY FATHER in Heaven speaks.

I don’t want to lose you, MY children. But already I have lost so many. Don’t be among the lost. It is eternal loss, living in hell without end. Shocking? I hope so! Sit up and pay attention. Read MY Book! Seek MY SON! Be covered by HIS shed BLOOD!

This miraculous gift of GOD coming and dying was a great and wonderful everlasting, triumphant gift for all of you! Don’t tread on this gift! You will tread too long and it will be your eternal undoing.

Heed MY Words, children.

Your FATHER has spoken

I AM YAH

Isaiah 13:10-11 (KJV): 10For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. 11And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Letter Received from the LORD JESUS as Given to Sabrina on June 2, 2011:

Write MY Words down MY daughter. This is your LORD, your JESUS.

The hour of MY coming is approaching.

I, GOD have already given many words. I, GOD give many words, I pour out MY HEART for MY children, for I am a passionate, LOVING GOD. I do this for a reason. The reason is that many yet are not ready for MY coming. Many of MY children are not ready for MY coming. They still make their own gospel, their own commandments and rules, that they feel good with, because they think it does not matter to their GOD.

I want to say this: I have given many words, many words of warning by MY children, by MY prophets in the world. I say to you, heed these words! Heed them! These are not empty words, but words of your LIVING LOVING GOD to save HIS children from destruction, from the worst that is coming into this world.

I tell you again, if you do not live after MY WORD, if you do not heed MY prophets in this world, if you think for yourself to know better, then MY Coming will be a big surprise for you. Then you will not be worthy to go to MY Chambers in the Heavenly Realms.

O’ the wonders and delights that I have prepared for you, I have put away. How delightful will it be for MY bride! MY bride is now ready. She has let herself be cleaned and molded by ME, and MY HOLY SPIRIT, and MY HEAVENLY FATHER. She is ready.

She has surrendered everything, left her life for ME and she is cleaned by the waterbath and by MY FIRE. She is MY beloved and she is MINE. MY beloved is MINE and I am hers.

She heeded the admonitions, the loving admonitions. She hears MY VOICE and has let herself be molded and cleaned. She is washed clean by the waterbath of MY WORD, by the fulfillment of MY precious FIRE, by MY HOLY SPIRIT.

She is clean and ready to enter MY Heavenlies and meet ME, her MAKER, her Beloved. I long to take MY Bride to ME and I say to MY bride, the time is here and now. Not much more time will pass, the pangs are over for MY Bride, and the time is here that I come to take her to ME. She will be taken forever from this earthly world and come in MY Heavenly Rooms, where she will reign with ME for ever and ever.

Hear MY WORDS! These are True, Loving Words. I long to take MY Bride to ME and I say to her, she is ready. MY bride is ready and soon she will receive her reward, her eternal BRIDEGROOM. She is MINE and I am hers.

MY acquired, loving bride, she is ready. The time is over. The time is over. Heed MY WORDS and come! Come, MY bride! COME! The time is now and over. O’ come!
I love your heart. Your heart is like a fragrant lily, like a spring flower for MY FACE. So come! Spend much time with ME in these last hours, in these last minutes.

The time is here and now, come MY beloved! I love your heart. You are MY beloved, and bought, and paid, and cleaned by the waterbath of MY WORD. MY beloved is MINE, and I am hers, and she has heeded MY WORDS.

I, GOD am very satisfied and pleased over MY bride. I, GOD will take her soon to ME. I love your heart MY beloved, I love your heart. Keep it apart for ME until the day I come, for behold, I come very soon!

O’ the time is here and now, the time is very near, so come and be ready to be snatched by your GOD, your BRIDEGROOM in the eternal Realms of MY Heavenly Paradise, of MY Heavenly Kingdom.

Be ready, for I, your GOD am ready! Everything is ready. Everyone now rejoices for the coming of MY bride. The whole heaven is waiting breathlessly for the coming of MY bride, a centuries-long preparation is now ready! O’ how sweet! How sweet!

MY Kingdom is waiting and ready for her bride. Her BRIDEGROOM is waiting and ready. Soon, the signal is given, and then I will come with MY angels. Be ready MY beloved, your KING is coming!
2 Chronicles 24:19-20 (KJV): 19Yet he sent prophets to them, to bring them again unto the LORD; and they testified against them: but they would not give ear. 20And the Spirit of God came upon Zechariah the son of Jehoiada the priest, which stood above the people, and said unto them, Thus saith God, Why transgress ye the commandments of the LORD, that ye cannot prosper? because ye have forsaken the LORD, he hath also forsaken you.

Acts 20:24 (KJV): But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Song of Solomon 2:2 (KJV): As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.

Letter 117 Received from the LORD JESUS by Susan on June 1, 2011:

Yes daughter I want you to take down MY Words. Daughter, write these words:

MY coming is close. The hour is waning. MY people, you do not see it. Can you feel the world turning darker? Can you see the changes? I am sad the way MY people refuse to listen. I am most sad the way you refuse to believe MY Words.

If you believed, you would change your actions, your behavior would change. You would come to ME in full repentance. You would seek MY Face, MY HOLY FACE. You would tremble at the thought of being left behind or worse being put in hell.

Children, I call you to MYSELF for a reason. I am trying to save you. This is unnecessary: your woes and cares about the future! You see yourself in all kinds of imaginative scenarios. You put yourself into the unknown future. It will never be. You worry about things that will not happen. I see and know your thoughts. I know all. You worry about years into the future. This future will not be.

I am coming to set up MY church and the future will change, but you have a choice to make now. Are you coming with ME or staying? If you stay, it will not go well for you. MY enemy wants your life. He will have it one way or the other: as his slave with his mark sealed with eternal doom or tortured and martyred if you reject his system. This system is forming MY children. Soon many will be trapped and caught in its clutches. This is your choice.

Prepare to leave with ME soon as the hour is closing in. It is coming fast. I put out these Words to warn you because so many will not believe and so many will be left. You fear being left, but the world still appears so normal to you, so seemingly normal. This is the plan of MY enemy to lull you into believing all is well. It is not well MY children. The world has turned its back to ME and is waiting to grab away MY covenant land and to punish MY people. Children, I have been clear about tampering with MY Land and what will result if this happens. It will not go well for those who engage ME in such a way.

The hour approaches and I will pull MY bride out to safety. I will bring MY wrath upon the world and MY enemy will assume the role of dictator overtaking the people. He will rule ruthlessly to bring order back under his control. Life will not be the same for those left to face him. This is what awaits you if you stay.

Do not think you will escape the enemy’s hand. It will not be. So don’t think you can cope later if you reject MY escape relief. Prepare your hearts now. Surrender fully and allow ME the rights of your heart: to make you ready, to cover you with MY Blood, to bring you back to MYSELF, separated from the evil world. These are MY terms: clean heart, pure mind, chastened soul, ready to be received by the GREAT “I AM” to be taken home secure and sound, safe from the enemy.

Come away. Safety is through MY NAME, MY HOLY NAME! Speak it out! Call out MY NAME and I will save you. NOW IS THE TIME! CALL ON MY HOLY NAME!

This is your HIGH AND MIGHTY TO SAVE!

LORD JESUS!

I was told by the LORD to include these passages:

Matthew 22 (KJV) : 1And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 2The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 3And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. 4Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage. 5But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: 6And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them. 7But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. 8Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy. 9Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage. 10So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. 11And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: 12And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. 13Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 14For many are called, but few are chosen.

Ephesians 1:20-23 (KJV): 20Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

I added this verse:

Romans 10:13 (KJV): For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Family Ambushed In Nigeria By Muslim Radicals / 50 Famous Academics & Scientists Talk About God / Some Reasons Why We Are Not Holy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.