Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Tailor Tried Na, Abi? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Tailor Tried Na, Abi? (532 Views)

Buku Abi, R. Kelly's Daughter Reacts To Sex Abuse Scandal, Calls Him ''Monster / LOL! Watch Masterkraft Deal With The Tailor Who Made His Outfit For #BAAD / Masterkraft Gets Mad At "ADAMU" The Tailor Behind His Trending Outfit To #baad20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tailor Tried Na, Abi? by Instablogger9ja(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2021
See the dress a woman ordered and now see what she got after delivery.

Click to see more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/11/the-tailor-tried-na-abi.html

1 Share

Re: The Tailor Tried Na, Abi? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2021
kikikiki,Nigerian tailors are like Nigerian government. Anyways I don't patronize them as I've got natural talent and also my own tailor whenever the need arise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tailor Tried Na, Abi? by Prechgold1180(m): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2021
wink
Re: The Tailor Tried Na, Abi? by slawormiir: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Righteousness2 will call this tailor of Endtime
Re: The Tailor Tried Na, Abi? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hahahahaaaa... grin cheesy...

Some things only require common sense. The original is not so difficult. Though with my little knowledge of fashion designing, I know you have to create the ruffles separately before attaching it to the clothe. And the sleeve ruffles were done separately unlike the fake where she wrapped the lady round with that thing.

It's very easy to make a rich and beautiful looking ruffles by simply running the machine through the middle of a long length square piece of cloth. pull the rope from both ends like you're forming gathers then the ruffles will begin to form until you get to a very tight point or limit. That's one. You keep it aside and run several more before you begin to attach.

If you want it to really pop, you do industrial weaving on both sides of the piece of cloth before forming your gathers.

Its huge work though but if you're not the lazy type, it achievevable. That was i dropped it even before i completed the skill. Couldnt combine itvwith workband school then.

The tailor is just being lazy. Imagine the flat chest.

The skirt I'm thinking can be achieved by just throwing your flare. Measure out the waist and hips ( no joining). Then draw your pickcork shape from the knee back ( abi na front sef kikiki) and cut out the opening. But she just lazily did a straight cut and attached a small flare down. ..

Fashion designing is not an easy job. It's not for uncreative and lazy minds.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija White Money Gives Fans His Shoe & Watch At Trade Fair (video) / Teju Baby Face Dragged Over His Comment On Pasuma / Wizkid 02: Watch Full Highlight Of Day 02 Of London 02 Arena Sold Out Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.