Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Great Expectation By E.a Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Expectation By E.a Adeboye (169 Views)

Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God" / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Expectation By E.a Adeboye by Danielkelly: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2021
The meaning of expectation is what you want to become for example if you are a prince your expectation would be to become king expectation is also known as something you want to have awoman wamu to get pregnant expectation can be something you want to achieve. If we ask everybody your greatest expectation they will tell you its money because the bible say money answereth all things. When money is speaking no body checks the grammar ecckea 5vs10-12, money answereth all things but it doesn't satisfy, vanity upon, vanity is vanity matthew 6vs 25 to 34. Some people want fame they want political power jeremiah 45 vrs 5 God have mercy on those of you who are popular. Those who are saying hosana today will say crusify him tomorrow. Daniel 11vrs32. There was one of my very good friend who was the former president.. The bible say in 1John 3vrs2. Many people are so busy pursing money pursing pleasure that they forget his second coming, the second coming of christ. my greatest expectation is that i will see you heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Ye Shall Decree A Thing! / The Story Of 3 Immigrants - Divine Favour Or What? / Islamic Group Defends Osinbajo On Reported Christianisation Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.