Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann (5173 Views)

INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / INEC Sets Date For Supplementary Elections In Six States / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by propynich123: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Announce Soludo As Governor-Elect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROUw02S0J-g

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by vanbonattel: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Liquid metal grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by AJOBI77(m): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Everybody dey Hustle.

Na street thing. But him no carry straight win grin

14 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by Indispensable85(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
That mumu man? Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by mu2sa2: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
This incoherent semi-illiterate clown is one of the ubiquitous self-appointed prophets Christianity has inflicted on hapless Nigeria.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by cpu2006(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by PrinceOfLagos: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Liquid metal himself
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by HellAnus: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
The guy is a clown. Only APC zombies takes him serious

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by JavaScript90: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
this man is APC indaboski pahose
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by sunnyntt: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
End times prophet
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by IamWonderful: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Like Odumeje like unreverend father contractor mbaka ejike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by Caseless: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
"who you... Who made you?" in the mud.
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by emorse(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
I can't believe I watched all thirteen minutes of the video. Indonesia bahoseh
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by 9jaBloke: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Am I the only 1 that heard erection??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by paramakina202: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Weed smoking prophet that one na prophet?

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by Ololanla: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
The guy na failure
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by GreatChizzy: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Thank goodness he made reference to Dubia. But he also forgot to mention that Dubia doesn't have a "Prophet" and the Leaders don't have any "Prophet" to listen to as he is clamouring for the Leaders of Nigeria to listen to him.
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by Maxymilliano(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
This one don play penalty enter throwing
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by BlackPantherxXx: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
The Cabal has decided on Soludo as the solution to the mess in Anambra.

This was communicated last week.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by BlackPantherxXx: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
grin
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
[s]
BlackPantherxXx:
The Cabal has decided on Soludo as the solution to the mess in Anambra.

This was communicated last week.
[/s]

You seems to be behaving yourself

your fixing Insha Allah will be 4 years
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by potent5(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
So what?
Did his prophecy about last year not come to pass?

In January 2020 Odumeje prophecied that there was going to be layot layot layot (riot riot riot) everywhere, the kind of riots that the country had not seen before. Abi you no see am last year?

Odumeje we know jarreh!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
mu2sa2:
This incoherent semi-illiterate clown is one of the ubiquitous self-appointed prophets Christianity has inflicted on hapless Nigeria.

You are wrong. He is not a prophet of the Most High God. He is a charlatan. He is a servant of the devil camouflaging as a prophet. He is not even a Christian. He is one of those whom the Bible calls deceivers. The devil and his antichrist have sent many such false prophets into Nigeria and pther countries to deceive people, even the elect (if care is not taken)

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by Jman06(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Anybody who has been following my post on this forum would have seen where I gave the prophecy that Soludo is the next governor of Anambra state. That was even before it became obvious to others that Soludo was going to contest.

I give my prophecies after having the messages spiritually revealed to me. It is not prediction or some gambling!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by Sanchez01: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
My guy grin
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by Ecoscience: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
mu2sa2:

Na because of Odumeje you dey blow all these grammar, if he happen to see this your post, how will he relate to it, so you haven't communicated wink

My own stake is not to join issues with Odumeje prediction based on the heat up on polity, but to solve people's Bedbugs nightmare with our non toxic solution that is both super effective, ordourless and trusted by major professional fumigators in Nigeria. It a Do-it-yourself product, don't pay over the top to fumigators when you can solve the problem yourself using our most trusted Bedbug solution. Why keep experimenting with toxic chemicals when there's a solution that is safe around children and does the magic in one application. Most products in the market makes fictitious claims, ours is backed with thousands of positive feedbacks from users, chat us to get countless reviews from customers who are amazed after using our product. You only need to apply ONCE, no need for multiple application like other numerous toxic pesticides in the market, just apply the recommended dosage once and the problem would be over completely.

Introducing Pestman Bedbug Killer, the most effective and safest solution with 100% assurance of total extermination of all stages of chemical resistant bedbugs and eggs. This is a hot selling product on Konga and Jiji. 100g is recommended dosage for a room, contact us on WhatsApp for application guide whether you purchase directly from us or from Konga, Jiji or Jumia. A trial would convince you.

Call us to purchase, so you can testify like other numerous customers.

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by Ecoscience: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
IamWonderful:
Like Odumeje like unreverend father contractor mbaka ejike

Una badmouthing has surpassed Lia Mohammed own, what's the connection of Mbaka with Odumeje notice me prediction.

My own be say make you helepu your brother to tell friends that can tell friends that can tell their neighbors that there's a product that solve people's Bedbugs nightmare and also protects people from future infestation. Its non toxic solution that is both super effective, ordourless and trusted by major professional fumigators in Nigeria. It a Do-it-yourself product, don't pay over the top to fumigators when you can solve the problem yourself using our most trusted Bedbug solution. Why keep experimenting with toxic chemicals when there's a solution that is safe around children and does the magic in one application. It kills Bedbugs, lice, fleas, weevil etc, Most products in the market makes fictitious claims that don't deliver desired results while leaving your room with strong smells, ours is backed with thousands of positive feedbacks from users, no discomfort whatsoever, chat us to get countless reviews from customers who are amazed after using our product. You only need to apply ONCE, no need for multiple application like other numerous toxic pesticides in the market, just apply the recommended dosage once and the problem would be over completely.

Introducing Pestman Bedbug Killer, the most effective and safest solution with 100% assurance for total extermination of all stages of chemical resistant bedbugs and eggs. This is a hot selling product on Konga and Jiji. 100g is recommended dosage for a room, contact us on WhatsApp for application guide whether you purchase directly from us or from Konga, Jiji or Jumia. A trial would convince you.

Call us to purchase, so you can testify like other numerous customers. Check our call or Whatsapp contact and feedbacks below.

Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by TheWolfen(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
That is how God shame fakes people that claim to hear from him
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by Gadafii: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jman06:
Anybody who has been following my post on this forum would have seen where I gave the prophecy that Soludo is the next governor of Anambra state. That was even before it became obvious to others that Soludo was going to contest.

I give my prophecies after having the messages spiritually revealed to me. It is not prediction or some gambling!
boss abeg u fit help us reveal two sure odds make boys stake like 10k ontop sad
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by Jman06(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Gadafii:
boss abeg u fit help us reveal two sure odds make boys stake like 10k ontop sad
Sorry, I don't do gambling. Gambling is against the rules of wealth acquisition.
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by ultiabaz36(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Who's Odumeje?

You mean that hediot undecided
Re: BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann by CrownOfClay724: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
AJOBI77:
Everybody dey Hustle.

Na street thing. But him no carry straight win grin

Both team to score,
And the ticket still cut. grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Only Two Army Generals To Hailed From Same Parents In Nigeria: Photo / Al Queda Ties Seen For Boko Haram According To Wall Street Journal / They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.