Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North (29428 Views)

First LGA Result From Anambra Is Out. Obi Secures 97% Of Votes / Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) / Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

That's because ifeanyi uba canvassed for continuation.

All parties teamed up to fight PDP.
Including APC?
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by Fabnaija: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
But wait oo! Where is this man declared winner online and Issued certificate already.

Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by geraldamobi(m): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Capital oil my man
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
in five East states, APC had two states and Yoruba 6 states, APC had 5 but my Igbo people want APC to zone presidential ticket to APC that their kinsmen detest?

if APC had won anambra then it would have been a contest but looking at the candidate APC filled make things worse, Andy is not loved, not a grassroot politicians yet APC that are grasping breath in Southeast are fielding unpopular and unloved candidate to represent them at the poll? what do you expect from a party that handover party decision in the hand of aboki that studied Islamic studies
Since APC has more states in the North going by your logic,the North should secure the APC ticket then

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by venabili: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Carlyscales:

You need to go check inec portal for the uploaded result for idemili North. Apc is doing electoral magic there. That results for apc can be turn d tables

I actually went to sample the results ooo.
1. Winning margin was quite high for APC
2. Most of the forms were signed by only the APC rep
3.the pictures looked like they were snapped in a private residence rather than the Polling unit as expected.

Just observations.
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Indispensable85:
Ifeanyi Uba is a man at home with his people.
He is very homily. He will also win Nnewi South, we voted massively for him there. He is our beloved, cherished senator.
Just 2yrs in d Senate he has done what Andy Uba(8years)
Ugochukwu Uba(4years) could not do for representing us in d senate. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by garfield1: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
venabili:

3.the pictures looked like they were snapped in a private residence rather than the Polling unit as expected.

Just observations.

True but the results will stand nonetheless
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by Mboi: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Carlyscales:

You need to go check inec portal for the uploaded result for idemili North. Apc is doing electoral magic there. That results for apc can be turn d tables
It didn't work for them.
Officially Declared
Idemili North

APC - 2291
PDP - 2312
APGA - 5358

APGA WON

13 OUT OF 15

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by ednut1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Where is Maduka
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by Ayilara1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
See them shouting "as well as he didn't lose to APC on this trend" and they still want the APC to give them presidential ticket.

Haha
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by Nyanabo(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
abobote:
Not bad, provided it didn't go to APC

You forgot to add PDP. These two are birds of a feather. Voting either of the two is like saying I don't want rice and beans, I want bean and rice. lipsrsealed
Or like saying they are One and and saying they are the same undecided
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Including APC?

No one will waste time to fight APC in Anambra state.

They don't exist.

APC came 2nd in the last election because everyone was hell bent on making sure PDP fails.

That's probably why APC thought they had a chance.

But alas.
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by Tarabye: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ifeanyi performed well as a senator, so his people would vote for him
We've seen nnewi still waiting for Ihiala
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by juman(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
descarado:

Loads of it.
At first I thought apc fielded him.

Was so shocked at the killing going on cos ifeanyi uba may be very corrupt( who isn't in naija politics) but killing his people was a no no.

Later when I checked again and saw Andy uba, I wasn't surprised at all the killing and unrest in anambra state.

Those uba brothers can do anything for power.

In uga, don't talk, don't do anything. The uba family is the law.

You see.
Nigeria is a lawless country.
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by chiefobdk2: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Stop lying
In 2017 APGA did 21/21 and Ifeanyi Uba was with Labor Party then

Pls shut up ifeanyi ubah was wit APGA during the election.. The fcifeanyiubah football Jersey with obiano name and the football with football boots ifeanyi ubah shared to support obiano. My community in Nnewi my dad was the chairman of our community then.. The ones for our community was shared in my house..

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/248406-anambra-election-ifeanyi-ubah-dumps-pdp.html

Just so you know I run an fcifeanyiubah football club fan page on Facebook.... I am from Nnewi and a game going fan of the club
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by Mboi: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ayilara1:
See them shouting "as well as he didn't lose to APC on this trend" and they still want the APC to give them presidential ticket.

Haha
What is APC, is it a name of a person or name of an animal?
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by NairaMaster1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
abobote:

May your days be long.
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by NairaMaster1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
seems these people love ifeanyi Ubah

Meanwhile when will our incoming cofnor Andy uba win even one LGA

Hahahahaha

cc
nonpartisan1 aka NgeneUkwenu

Kikikikikiki

Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by GoodGovernance: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Wow!

These are some of the intrigues you get when elections are free and fair.

Kudos to all contributors ,both government and non-governmental!
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by Musauzor(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
I knew it right from day one that Mr. Solution with APGA ticket would win this. There's no act of last minute shenanigans that can upturn this victory

1 Like

Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by jimmynauty: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
abobote:

Yes
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by petitejolie(f): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Capital oil is from nnewi naaa and he’s their senator so no problem
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by Toluwanise247(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
GAdmob200002:
Okay

Away from the Polls

This is Google Admob

Look up Google Admob today

It's real and very legit

Earn monthly payouts off ads

Hello big man can we talk based on this . Here is my whatsapp number08067659513

Check sig for contact details and more informations
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Carlyscales:

Nothing is happening there, how earth do you think someone can use only one local government to win a governorship election? Even if they award the entire registered voters in the LGA to APC, it won't cover the gap so far. Just take one cold Pepsi Orobo, to calm down.
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by Carlyscales: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
venabili:

Just observations.

Yes I think it was mostly in Abatete and a few other wards in idemili North. But ultimately apga still won idemili North with smaller margin.
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by obama30: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
chiefobdk2:
The only time APGA ever won Nnewi North local government.. Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah was wit APGA...

He may win Nnewi South too..

That guy is extremely generous and is a grassroot man with street credibility...

He was way popular before he joined politics..

He has been given free fuel to Okada and bus every Monday for years...

His football club catapulted his popularity...

He will lose Nnewi south to PDP,
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by callbackaugust6(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
GAdmob200002:
Okay

Away from the Polls

This is Google Admob

It's real and very legit

pls can we chart privately via 07068197255.

Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by Alcatel17: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
GAdmob200002:
Okay

Away from the Polls

This is Google Admob

It's real and very legit

This thief so you are back n will be exposed right now
Seun lalasticlala. Pls ban dz cheap scum
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by Shedking(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
GAdmob200002:
Okay

Away from the Polls

This is Google Admob

It's real and very legit

You must have an App na before it will work.
If you don't have application, don't bother
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by garfield1: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Nothing is happening there, how earth do you think someone can use only one local government to win a governorship election? Even if they award the entire registered voters in the LGA to APC, it won't cover the gap so far. Just take one cold Pepsi Orobo, to calm down.

It will cover.idemili has almost 200,000 voters and apga leads by 60,000...bala Mohammed used one lga to win in 2019
Re: Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Since APC has more states in the North going by your logic,the North should secure the APC ticket then

I used to respect this clown political countenance until now? they secured the ticket and that's why Buhari represented them for 8 years, all PDP stalwarts then fall in APC and it was a game over for PDP then, so far APC didn't break into PDP in north, you will still get the usual result mostly if Igbo is given the VP slot again

you people political countenance is poor to even attract political promotion plus northerners are scared of you guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House / Defections: Buhari’s Men Angry Over Tinubu's Silence / Why Imo Case Is Different From Bayelsa, Ihedioha To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.