Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers (40850 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party / Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting / Ada Ameh: I Got Pregnant At 14, My Father Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by AfonjaConehead: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
BlackPantherxXx IvartheMENTALgrin:
Means she was already getting screwed at 12 years.

Coneheaded structures and OLOSHOISM na 5 & 6.

Thunder will also microwave the afonja prick of the pedophile.
. grin grin
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
dyera:
Back in junior secondary school I was aware that some of my female classmates were already collecting dicks as we often see them rendezvous with older guys after school hour. This was back in 2002, so this is something that has been happening and worse now.
I agree with you, I was in ss2 and 14years. Some of our male teachers were already banging some of our mates. E just dey worst day by day.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Do you know of any young virtuous Catholic lady that is interested in settling down soon?
lol I don’t know any for now...why are you asking me? cheesy
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Ashirioluwa: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ok congratulations to you on your achievement
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by manuelbreez(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
pocohantas:

You should be concerned with the big gbola that was entering a child! Do you guys even think at all?! Gosh!

And so what? You could have been training a rat for all I care. The only reason you guys think you are any better is because you don’t have wombs, as such, no pregnancy.

If I want to groom a 14yrs old boy for sex, I will get 10 in 1 week. That place you were training your bird, if I come there and ask for your number, they no born you well not to give me. If I want to date a secondary school boy, it will take the grace of God for him to say no. And guess what? They would even be excited that they are fcking a big aunty. But would I do that? No I won’t. Kids are kids. They are impressionable and clueless. They should be protected by all and sundry.

The blame remains with the adult that had carnal knowledge of a child!! The only exception is if they are both kids, which I very much doubt.
But Madam PocoLee how did you know she wasn't impregnated by a teen?

4 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by MummyD2020(f): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
viktohmarkz:
Until we get it that most problem we face id caused by the women themselves

At 13+ boys just wanna play football or play PS

But sha this generation would get it different....wanna be keyboard warriors
Story, a thirteen year old is still a child. What happens to parental responsibility?
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by viktohmarkz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
MummyD2020:

Story, a thirteen year old is still a child. What happens to parental responsibility?
When you see them telling their kids look at your mates help all of us and ask them
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
pocohantas:

You should be concerned with the big gbola that was entering a child! Do you guys even think at all?! Gosh!

And so what? You could have been training a rat for all I care. The only reason you guys think you are any better is because you don’t have wombs, as such, no pregnancy.

If I want to groom a 14yrs old boy for sex, I will get 10 in 1 week. That place you were training your bird, if I come there and ask for your number, they no born you well not to give me. If I want to date a secondary school boy, it will take the grace of God for him to say no. And guess what? They would even be excited that they are fcking a big aunty. But would I do that? No I won’t. Kids are kids. They are impressionable and clueless. They should be protected by all and sundry.

The blame remains with the adult that had carnal knowledge of a child!! The only exception is if they are both kids, which I very much doubt.
grin grin grin
Heeeeyyyy, see our sophisticated aunty.

I'm quoting this for posterity sake. So just move along ma.
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by vince96w2(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
irunoko:
Thank God you made lemons out of the lemonade life threw at you and made something meaningful out of your life and I hope your irresponsible sperm donor has finally received sense
it's the other way round..lemonade out of lemons grin

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by marvel2011(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
ovieigho:
At age 13 you don get peer wey dey influence you ?

Thats lack of parental responsibility na
She lived in the barracks. You can imagine an army or police barracks how they are
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by DMerciful(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
A 15yrs old boy can get a 13yrs old girl pregnant so not necessarily an adult taking advantage of a child.

Let's not assume.....in her case I'll hold her parents responsible
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by CalmElder(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
viktohmarkz:
Until we get it that most problem we face id caused by the women themselves

At 13+ boys just wanna play football or play PS

But sha this generation would get it different....wanna be keyboard warriors

You are a learner.....men in their 30s, 40s and 50s are the ones doing small girls where I'm staying currently.
Don't place the whole blame on the girls.
Wetin small pikin sabi?
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by DMerciful(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Where in the writeup you saw she was impregnated by a man? Is it possible he could have been a boy of almost similar age? Read the article as it is, don't assume!
Benwallt:
13 years! Haba! Men have been dirty for long sha. What is on a thirteen years old aside 100% vulnerability. Sorry lady. Thank God you live it up.
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Benwallt(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
DMerciful:
Where in the writeup you saw she was impregnated by a man? Is it possible he could have been a boy of almost similar age? Read the article as it is, don't assume!
The person that impregnated her Cannot be another 13 years old though he cld b 18,19 20 etc those are men too. I don't use men to mean 40,50 and 60
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by viktohmarkz(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
CalmElder:

You are a learner.....men in their 30s, 40s and 50s are the ones doing small girls where I'm staying currently.
Don't place the whole blame on the girls.
Wetin small pikin sabi?

At least if mothers did the right thing, if parents in general taught them kids the right thing early..... The society would be better but right now a 15yrs old girl and 15yrs old boy at not mate again
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by ocelot2006(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Wongorowongoro at 13?? Jeez..
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by pocohantas(f): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
DMerciful:
A 15yrs old boy can get a 13yrs old girl pregnant so not necessarily an adult taking advantage of a child.

Let's not assume.....in her case I'll hold her parents responsible

I am not assuming, I am responding to someone who assumed the gbola that impregnated her was a big one.

Was your gbola BIG @ 15?
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by DMerciful(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Big is relative! A gbola can be big vs the age of the person carrying it compared to his peers. Haven't you seen a 12yrs old girl with massive breast?

Besides, the size of the gbola does not determine its ability to pump the womb grin.

Maybe if you meet me at 15, you for know whether my gbola big grin
pocohantas:

I am not assuming, I am responding to someone who assumed the gbola that impregnated her was a big one.

Was your gbola BIG @ 15?
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by CsRockefeller(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

lol I don’t know any for now...why are you asking me? cheesy

Lol. Been seeing your comments around.
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by kushme: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Life in irs entirety is a Scam

I believe you have a reason for saying this.

I am curious, mind sharing....
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Lol. Been seeing your comments around.
Awwwwh...wished I could help.

Just pray to God and ask for signs so you know when you meet your God ordained spouse.
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
She quick spoil.. whether na teenager give her the belle or na old man that's of little importance provided it wasn't rape. She's been getting it before 13 obviously undecided
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by CsRockefeller(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Awwwwh...wished I could help.

Just pray to God and ask for signs so you know when you meet your God ordained spouse.

It's fine. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by SATANlST: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
shut up u where a useless olosho and u are worst now
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by SATANlST: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Sheriman:
So at age 13 you don dey receive big Gboola? shocked shocked shocked
no mind am and she dey play sympathy game

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by psalmz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Praxtech:

Have you refunded jeff2010's 180k you defrauded him of?
come to my store

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by officialfestus(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by irunoko(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
vince96w2:
it's the other way round..lemonade out of lemons grin
thanks for the correction grin
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Truvelisback(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
She is Looking for whom to shift the blame on

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by irunoko(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Oga Sir, this your quote seems to be upsidedown o.
thanks for the correction, it's noted cool
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by irunoko(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
walesoflyf:

I think you quoted it wrongly grin grin
noted cool
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by missCAPS: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
My Mama. Love her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 / Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite / Uche Ogbodo Is Pregnant With Her Second Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.