Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Congrats In Advance To Professor CHUKWUMA SOLUDO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats In Advance To Professor CHUKWUMA SOLUDO (642 Views)

2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts / Congrats In Advance To David Lyon Of Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats In Advance To Professor CHUKWUMA SOLUDO by Alaigbopress: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
The worst thing that could have happened to Anambra people is for Andy to emerge the winner of this election. Anambra people hate Andy so much and cannot forget in a hurry his 16 days in office when he sold Ikenga Hotel belonging to Anambra State Government. His eight years in the Senate was horrible.

3 Likes

Re: Congrats In Advance To Professor CHUKWUMA SOLUDO by TotoGame(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Alaigbopress:
The worst thing that could have happened to Anambra people is for Andy to emerge the winner of this election. Anambra people hate Andy so much and cannot forget in a hurry his 16 days in office when he sold Ikenga Hotel belonging to Anambra State Government. His eight years in the Senate was horrible.

Exactly

How he and his devilish brothers burnt down Anambra gov house, and hijacked the state government from ngige

They later kidnapped Gov. Ngige when he failed to do their biddings ...

2 Likes

Re: Congrats In Advance To Professor CHUKWUMA SOLUDO by kettykin: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
But people still voted him. Andy might not be as bad as you see him. Andy is a very sharp and skilled politician.

I thought he was a bad guy until I heard he brought soludo to prominence by taking him to aso rock before Obasanjo. Everyone needs an Andy , he might be financially reckless but he might have the necessary contact and network

2 Likes

Re: Congrats In Advance To Professor CHUKWUMA SOLUDO by edmaraja: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Andy Ubah and his brothers committed too many atrocities when they were running the show. That's why I still respect Ngige no matter what he does, he was the one that took a stand and said no more to that kind of devilish leadership before Peter Obi came and finished work.
Re: Congrats In Advance To Professor CHUKWUMA SOLUDO by Alaigbopress: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
kettykin:
But people still voted him. Andy might not be as bad as you see him. Andy is a very sharp and skilled politician.

I thought he was a bad guy until I heard he brought soludo to prominence by taking him to aso rock before Obasanjo. Everyone needs an Andy , he might be financially reckless but he might have the necessary contact and network
Go to Uga and say that
A man that uses thugs to intimidate his kindred. We that are closer to him knows whom Andy is. No sensible Anambralians will ever vote for Andy except when enticed with a reasonable amount of money.

2 Likes

Re: Congrats In Advance To Professor CHUKWUMA SOLUDO by edmaraja: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
kettykin:

Oga Andy Uba is not just bad, he is evil. It's only people with short memories or memory loss that will believe that something good can come out of that devil. Anambra really suffered in the hands of him and his brothers until God used Ngige to fight them to a standstill and rescue Anambra from them.

1 Like

Re: Congrats In Advance To Professor CHUKWUMA SOLUDO by Alaigbopress: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:

Oga Andy Uba is not just bad, he is evil. It's only people with short memories or memory loss that will believe that something good can come out of that devil. Anambra really suffered in the hands of him and his brothers until God used Ngige to fight them to a standstill and rescue Anambra from them.
They don't just understand whom Andy is. Civil servants vowed that they will do everything to make sure they vote and ensure Andy never become Governor.
Re: Congrats In Advance To Professor CHUKWUMA SOLUDO by uniqueboi1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Na so this Andy Uba evil reach?

(1) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua's Disciple Gave Prophecy On Biafra As Reno Omokri Slams Buhari / Southern Governor's Forum / Why Do We Always Call Our Politicians Honourable ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.