Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC (14294 Views)

Andriy Shevchenko Feels Pain And Pride In Ukraine's Resilience / Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side / Andriy Shevchenko Reveals Alvaro Morata’s Game Needs Improvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by oshozondii: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Welcome Mr. Andriy Shevchenko the new Coach of Genoa FC in Italy

https://twitter.com/GenoaCFC/status/1457332571004710919?t=Lb6JaiyxFtuPTdWtCHxiFQ&s=19

21 Likes

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by Davash222(m): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
And he's doing a great job with Ukraine National team.

Congratulations Shevy

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by nicho450(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
Can we just appoint anybody in Manchester United?

Even if it is just for the next match?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by paulolee(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
fine man....wish him well
I wish players like cr7, zlatan n messi end up coaching like some ex players are doing.....it would be fun seeing dt oda side of dm
d role go fit zlatan n cr7, always on tracksuit barking orders to players but dt role isnt meant for leo, unless una wan see another dull coach like ole

30 Likes

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by paulolee(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
nicho450:

no worri dm go appoint maguire n bissaka go assist am

6 Likes

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by Maxymilliano(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
The work he did with Ukraine was tremendous.

He's a great manager and hope things goes well for him in Italy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by nicho450(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

no worri dm go appoint maguire n bissaka go assist am

From frying pan to fire

1 Like

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by kenzysmith: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
This guy is dumb y not stay with Ukraine after the world cup he might have gotten a premier league job. Genoa who they there ?

Village people has won d battle in this man case

4 Likes

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Gbam
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by floss(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Welkom
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
nicho450:

Wahala

Maybe it's my time to coach them, while you'll be the assistant na

1 Like

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by Righteousness2(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Davash222:
And he's doing a great job with Ukraine National team.

Congratulations Shevy
He has long left the Ukraine job.

4 Likes

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by dyera(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
See people wey Man united suppose appoint as coach, instead them dey play politics and dey only English men.

1 Like

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by EmekaBlue(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Shevy

One of my best those days. All the best

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by Davash222(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

When?

2 Likes

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nice
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by Omicron007: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Manure FC has appointed Mr. Andy Uba on a four year deal.

1 Like

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by clockwisereport: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
That's my hero.

I was nicknamed Shevchenko when I was a teen due to my football prowess.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by money121(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by clockwisereport: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
That's my hero.

I was nicknamed Shevchenko when I was a teen due to my football prowess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by Silentmoni(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
one of d few players i respect during his playing days

2 Likes

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by Righteousness2(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Davash222:

When?
After Euros
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by kenzysmith: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
This guy was deadly that year if he catch u one on one forget it. Na the back of the net d ball dey

5 Likes

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by samwash(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
This kind news dey sweet me for belle, having watch them played the game & retired now they are coming into the coaching line that's good.
Like I said before where is our own home boys are they only good for Bet advert alone?
It's time for them to stepup their game.

6 Likes

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by tradepunter: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
We ride on the high tides.... Great club of Genoa welcomes you adrie

FORZA GENOA
Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:
fine man....wish him well
I wish players like cr7, zlatan n messi end up coaching like some ex players are doing.....it would be fun seeing dt oda side
imagine CR7 loosing games as a coach and they sack him... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by ogaemma: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
nicho450:

Your problem at Man U is not Ole, it is conspiracy by the players.
The big boys want Ole out at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by Davash222(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

After Euros
Okay
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by Dshocker(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
The days of Shevchenko,his speed and shot was equivalent to that of Roberto Carlos

4 Likes

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

eh? Righteousness the watch ball?

21 Likes

Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by WizkidNews: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
He was also my childhood hero and mentor. He wasn't the best, but he was my favourite. All the best sir

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serbia Vs Switzerland: World Cup, (1 - 2) - Full Time / Reporter Removes Clothes While Reporting On Ronaldo / Alternative Routes During Access Bank Lagos City Marathon February 11 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.