Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. (931 Views)

Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? / Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People / This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
So Peter Obi has no political relevance in Anambra State. I just pity for Maduka of Accord party too, after wasting his money and been scammed by Alex Reporters.

Anambra people, I hail oooooo
Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by vanbonattel: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Valentine Ozigbo is not a better candidate than Soludo in the eyes of ndi Igbo nine. Igbos votes for the best candidates and has zero sentiments.

We might respect Peter Obi More Than Any body But If He Gives Us A Bad Candidate, We Will Respectfully Decline.

It's easy to understand ndigbo.

Know this and know peace.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Politicians should beware of social media elections. Politics is local.
Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by gwafaeziokwu: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
On the contrary, Peter Obi sold APGA to Anambra electorates body and soul. He restored a kind of trust in government with APGA and Ndi Anambra still resonate with his good governance.

No matter Willie Obiano shortcomings, ndi Anambra will always feel safe with APGA than PDP or APC at state level.

National level is a different ball game as have been proven.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by Zenithh: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:
Valentine Ozigbo is not a better candidate than Soludo in the eyes of ndi Igbo nine. Igbos votes for the best candidates and has zero sentiments.

We might respect Peter Obi More Than Any body But If He Gives Us A Bad Candidate, We Will Respectfully Decline.

The way u pple rejected Willie the drunk for 8yrs? grin

I think now Anambra pple will rest from social media mockery of their Governor always in a drunken state and most times his over the top get-up grin
Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by IamWonderful: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Pandora Peter Obi was humiliated just like a stubborn goat

1 Like

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by Omanambala(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

This is strictly an Anambra business. Why are you making it an Igbo affairs...Anambra is very unique. This is our judgement in place.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by vanbonattel: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zenithh:

The way u pple rejected Willie the drunk for 8yrs? grin

I think now Anambra pple will rest from social media mockery of their Governor always in a drunken state and most times his over the top get-up grin

Well,

Willie the drunk has proven to be better than all northern governors put together.

Can we argue that? grin

We can give you another 39 years, there will never be a northern governor that can build an airport grin

8 Likes

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by vanbonattel: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
Omanambala:

This is strictly an Anambra business. Why are you making it an Igbo affairs...Anambra is very unique. This is our judgement in place.

This fulani moniker is back grin

Igbo unity can pain this one wella

5 Likes

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by Zenithh: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

Well,

Willie the drunk has proven to be better than all northern governors put together.

Can we argue that? grin

Can u compare Kano/kaduna to ur Anambra? No grin

Anambra is still behind in terms of working infrastructure. The last I visited, your state capital was looking like a pigsty grin bad roads here and there
Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by Omanambala(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:
On the contrary, Peter Obi sold APGA to Anambra electorates body and soul. He restored a kind of trust in government with APGA and Ndi Anambra still resonate with his good governance.

No matter Willie Obiano shortcomings, ndi Anambra will always feel safe with APGA than PDP or APC at state level.

National level is a different ball game as have been proven.

The thing is that APGA has built a very strong structure in place and followed it up with excellent performances in Peter Obi and Obiano. Peter left the party and joined a fumbling PDP while APGA remained stable and very strong.

The problem with Peter Obi is that he is not your typical political who want to maintain relevance so badly like Oshiimole or Tinubu. Anambra is a very powerful state and if you slip if it's over. It happened to Akunyili ,, Victor Umeh and of course Obi.

Peter Obi has not been rejected because if he contests for Senate he would win.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by Omanambala(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

This fulani moniker is back grin

Igbo unity can pain this one wella

Shut up , Enugu boy masturbating over Anambra business. I have not forgotten you from over 8yrs. I have great memories...

And which nonsense Igbo unity. Whenever it comes to Anambra you remember Igbo unity...
Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by vanbonattel: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zenithh:

Anambra is still behind in terms of working infrastructure. The last I visited, your state capital was looking like a pigsty grin bad roads here and there

You're not even ashamed of yourself, a drunk constructed 6 flyovers, 1 international airport and an international conference centre in 8 short years and your non drinking 19 governors cannot string a single airport together grin grin grin grin grin

he didn't even borrow a dime!

I recommend that all northern governors be forced to start drinking beer like Obiano grin grin

They will henceforth be picking out northern governors from gutters in their drunken stupor, insha alla grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by Omanambala(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zenithh:

In education , health , industry , poverty reduction etc Anambra is way ahead of every northern state. You are still fighting polio which was eradicated in 1976. Aboki, go chew gworo!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by vanbonattel: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Omanambala:

Shut up , Enugu boy masturbating over Anambra business. I have not forgotten you from over 8yrs. I have great memories...

And which nonsense Igbo unity. Whenever it comes to Anambra you remember Igbo unity...

How can you forget me after the serious beatings I dished out to you grin

Just use your northern name to post and stop trying to impersonate Anambra people.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by Zenithh: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

You're not even ashamed of yourself, a drunk constructed 6 flyovers, 1 international airport and an international conference centre in 8 short years and you non drinking 19 governors cannot string a single airport together grin grin grin grin grin

he didn't even borrow a dime!

I recommend that all northern governors be forced to start drinking beer like Obiano grin grin

They will henceforth be picking out northern governors from gutters insha alla grin grin cheesy grin grin

Kano state has all these things that seems novel to your state. Imagine constructing substandard and shaky flyovers and building an airport looking like a poultry house grin with billions an billions of money. Obiano stole yall future,the drunk did u guys dirty for 8yrs. Just look at how unsafe you state capital looks? Imagine how dirty and poorly structured ur capital looks like...come and compare it with Kano or even kaduna. Shame
Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Anambra is one party system, they will not hear, grin grin e go choke em

APGA all the way, from a PDP member.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by vanbonattel: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zenithh:

Kano state has all these things that seems novel to your state. Imagine constructing substandard and shaky flyovers and building an airport looking like a poultry house grin with billions an billions of money. Obiano stole yall future,the drunk did u guys dirty for 8yrs. Just look at how unsafe you state capital looks? Imagine how dirty and poorly structured ur capital looks like...come and compare it with Kano or even kaduna. Shame

Baba, show me your international airport built by Ganduje or hide your face in shame. Peer to peer comparison, no long stories.

You think this is a contest of hiding thousands of dollars inside babariga grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by Omanambala(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

How can you forget me after the serious beatings I dished out to you grin

Just use your northern name to post and stop trying to impersonate Anambra people.

If you believed you remember why then are you mistaken me for a northerner. I guessing you don't remember me....lol. How the hell did you think I know where you come from.
Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by Zenithh: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

Baba, show me your international airport built by Ganduje or hide your face in shame. Peer to peer comparison, no long stories.

You think this is a contest of hiding thousands of dollars inside babariga grin

Before Ganduje,Kano already had her international airport. If u wan see pics google am. Stop making noise. Ur Willy built a poultry house for u pple not even fit to fly international lmao
Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by vanbonattel: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Omanambala:

If you believed you remember why then are you mistaken me for a northerner. I guessing you don't remember me....lol. How the hell did you think I know where you come from.

Northerners sef.
Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by vanbonattel: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zenithh:

Before Ganduje,Kano already had her international airport.
If u wan see pics google am. Stop making noise. Ur Willy built a poultry house for u pple not even fit to fly international lmao

Built with Niger Delta oil money, no northern governor can build an airport before 2099, because they don't drink alcohol grin
Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by imaxdocuments: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
your fat farting incompetent Nsukka local champion governor Ugwuanyi that is suffering from obesity. Ugwuanyi equally used his manhood for rituals. Below is Obiano's family, show us Ugwuanyi family.

[s]
Zenithh:

he way u pple rejected Willie the drunk for 8yrs? think now Anambra pple will rest from social media mockery of their Governor always in a drunken state and most times his over the top get-up D
[/s]

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by Zenithh: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

Built with Niger Delta oil money, no northern governor can build an airport before 2099, because they don't drink alcohol grin
Highly delusional..you’re not fit for an intelligent discussion grin
Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by vanbonattel: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zenithh:

Highly delusional..you’re not fit for an intelligent discussion grin

Na run you wan run? grin
Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

Ndigbo have zero tolerance for bullshitting about!

1 Like

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by Solsix(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

Say what you know. Most electorates voted for apga. Apga is a religion in Anambra state. Wille obianos performance should have been enough to vote out apga. Soludo is ok but will apga allow him work just like they didn't allow wille??
Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by Antivirus92(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Omanambala:

we are the same with other igbos

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People No Dey Disappoint. by Omanambala(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Antivirus92:
we are the same with other igbos

Yes , but this is an Anambra election and not Igbo election.

(1) (Reply)

For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer / Hon. Orji Picks Expression Of Interest And Normintion Form To Run For Abia Guber / Igbo Are The Makers Of Modern Nigeria -- Prof Tekena Tamuno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.