Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! (1277 Views)

Kashim Shettima Dusted Peter Obi At NBA Conference- Ayo Obe / Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by Zenithh: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
With the successful polls of the Anambra election held yesterday and being concluded today for those who were disenfranchised. One would feel a sudden breeze of hope to the southeast region which had been marred with series of unrest and viola from state actors to hoodlums.
Now with the Anambra election in retrospect,the next state that comes to mind yearning for a total redemption is the Abia State of the South East region.
In the past and present, Abia state has continued to be used as a subject of mockery from dilapidated roads to filthy markets not even fit for pigs etc. with the already violent tension of the East,one will hope that the state and her pple begin to think of a suitable candidate who will take the state out of its past and present dungeon stories....to be contd.

I am Zenith,the Political Eagle .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by kettykin: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
If you get it right in these 2 states , the insurgency and insecurities will end

4 Likes

Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by uchennamani(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zenithh:
With the successful polls of the Anambra election held yesterday and being concluded today for those who were disenfranchised. One would feel a sudden breeze of hope to the southeast region which had been marred with series of unrest and viola from state actors to hoodlums.
Now with the Anambra election in retrospect,the next state that comes to mind yearning for a total redemption is the Abia State of the South East region.
In the past and present, Abia state has continued to be used as a subject of mockery from dilapidated roads to filthy markets not even fit for pigs etc. with the already violent tension of the East,one will hope that the state and her pple begin to think of a suitable candidate who will take the state out of its past and present dungeon stories....to be contd.

I don't know what you meant by redemption. Alhambra state has the largest km of constructed roads in the country. Yes, ahead of Lagos and PH. Alhambra has always perform favorably well in other development indices. Obiano might not have performed to the level of Peter Obi. Still, Anambra is the still the best state in the southeast.

For Anambrarians, it is a safe bet to vote APGA than PDP and APC.

I think we should all focus on Abia and other southeastern states. Anambra is going relatively well.

4 Likes

Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by edmaraja: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ikpeazu is in his second term, he will surely leave after this term. I just pray that God will grant Abia state a visionary leader after this calamity called Ikpeazu.

3 Likes

Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by Zenithh: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
uchennamani:

I don't know what you meant by redemption. Alhambra state has the largest km of constructed roads in the country. Yes, ahead of Lagos and PH. Alhambra has always perform favorably well in other development indices. Obiano might not have performed to the level of Peter Obi. Still, Anambra is the still the best state in the southeast.

I think we should all focus on Abia and other southeastern states. Anambra is going relatively well.

Anambra going relatively well u say? Especially in d last 8yrs? I don’t think you have deeply researched on what the pple of Anambra are currently saying about the state of Anambra.

Is it d dilapidated roads?
Is it the state capital decadence?
Is the spate of thuggery and touting in Onitsha and other cities?
Is it the growing level of insecurity in the state especially the state capital?

Wonderful shocked
To most Anambra pple and those who give feedback on SM one would say it has been eight years of bearing and nursing all the above listed.

1 Like

Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by edmaraja: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
Another state is Imo, I don't know why that state is unlucky with the kind of governors they've had since 1999. Imagine the state that produced a collosus like Sam Mbakwe now being governed by the likes of ozodimgba.

1 Like

Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by Zenithh: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
Another state is Imo, I don't know why that state is unlucky with the kind of governors they've had since 1999. Imagine the state that produced a collosus like Sam Mbakwe now being governed by the likes of ozodimgba.

IMO state will get it right immediately Abia has been redeemed.

As a political analyst, the politics of the South East is filled with so much complexities. And with the emergence of agitations from the Ipob camp,,one would say that the branded terrorist organization has an already stronghold on the region...politically and economically. So believe you me when I say the next IMO election will be a new dawn for the pple of IMO state. Thank you cheesy
Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by nzeobi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
kettykin:
If you get it right in these 2 states , the insurgency and insecurities will end

Which insurgency and insecurity are you talking about . I don't think you understand the situation in and the cause of the agaitation in the south east
Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by Nothingserious: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Abia truly needs redemption and a quick one at that.
I don’t know what is wrong with that state and their wrong choice of leaders.
Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by Zenithh: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nothingserious:
Abia truly needs redemption and a quick one at that.
I don’t know what is wrong with that state and their wrong choice of leaders.

And they have oyel
They have economy

Abia pple are lazy sha..they can’t even challenge the problems of that state. My grouse with Ipob too,,challenge these lying politicians of your region. Give them deadlines to meet up with infrastructural demands and see wonders happen. But everyone seems to be fighting something else and cursing out Tinubu. As soon as money exchanges hand they start singing another song grin
Oha and cowleg politics
Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by Nigerialabalaba: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
uchennamani:

abeg wetin be d size of the whole SE ,let alone Anambra wey dem go get the largest km of constructed roads. Una go dey lie every time like una former governor, Mr Obi Pandora. Shiorr

1 Like

Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by Enugudirty: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kasy Paul Ogenyi, Enugu state is the most backward state in SE after Abia, what are we doing to get it right in Enugu state like Anambra has done over the years

[s]
Zenithh:

[/s]
Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by hisgrace090: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
The problem of abia state is lack of say on the part of the citizens as abia greedy politicians keep on having their selfish way way.

Ikpeazu is in power because ta orji believe he is the one that can cover his crimes against the state and he is indeed doing just that.
Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by Nothingserious: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zenithh:

And they have oyel
They have economy

Abia pple are lazy sha..they can’t even challenge the problems of that state. My grouse with Ipob too,,challenge these lying politicians of your region. Give them deadlines to meet up with infrastructural demands and see wonders happen. But everyone seems to be fighting something else and cursing out Tinubu. As soon as money exchanges hand they start singing another song grin
Oha and cowleg politics

You are right.
IPOB could channel their energy on better representation and governance for Abians.
They could even be a political force to be reckoned with and thereafter influence senators and representatives at the Federal level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by adamsmith914: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zenithh:

Home of Ipob.

1 Like

Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by adamsmith914: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nothingserious:

You are right.
IPOB could channel their energy on better representation and governance for Abians.
They could even be a political force to be reckoned with and thereafter influence senators and representatives at the Federal level.
Don’t mind the mumus, as if they are not aware that charity begins @ home?

1 Like

Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by uchennamani(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zenithh:

Anambra going relatively well u say? Especially in d last 8yrs? I don’t think you have deeply researched on what the pple of Anambra are currently saying about the state of Anambra.

Is it d dilapidated roads?
Is it the state capital decadence?
Is the spate of thuggery and touting in Onitsha and other cities?
Is it the growing level of insecurity in the state especially the state capital?

Wonderful shocked
To most Anambra pple and those who give feedback on SM one would say it has been eight years of bearing and nursing all the above listed.
So, who are you going to trust? APC? Or PDP? No bro.
Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by Zenithh: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
abeg wetin be d size of the whole SE ,let alone Anambra wey dem go get the largest km of constructed roads. Una go dey lie every time like una former governor, Mr Obi Pandora. Shiorr
grin

Largest km of constructed roads Lol

How many constructed roads do commuters use presently? And why are there serious complaints about roads in ur state.

The lie is too heavy grin
Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by Enugudirty: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
I am from Enugu state but Anambra has the best road networks in SE Nigeria. Roads in Enugu state are dilapidated. Poverty in Enugu state is 80% while it is 14% in Anambra. Enugu is a backward state

[s]
Zenithh:

Largest km of constructed roads Lol How many constructed roads do commuters use presently? And why are there serious complaints about roads in ur state.The lie is too heavy grin
[/s]
Re: South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! by studentwriter(m): 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
kettykin:
funny enough you're right.
Add Imo state to it

(1) (Reply)

GT bank-Innoson Dispute: Supreme Court Reverses Prior Ruling, Readmits Appeal / Cultist Hired By Dokubo Against ESN hide in a shop after ambush / Tomorrow Is My Birthday O,make Una Shower Me Love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.