Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra (431 Views)

BIAFRA: Please Read What Guardian News Reported In 1967 / SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by SlayerForever: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Anambra is yet to record an incidence of death or grievous harm during an election for the last 12 years.

Highly worthy of emulation. There's something different about the state.

2 Likes

Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by vanbonattel: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Do you think the Igbos are mates with Nigeria people?

The Igboman is a genius of peace and progress. Other tribes think violence, we think peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by SlayerForever: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:
Do you think the Igbos are mates with Nigeria people?

The Igboman is a genius of peace and progress. Other tribes think violence, we think peace.

Very shocking how different things are compared to other parts of Nigeria. Wait for Rivers state election and see war scenes. Tweh.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by SlayerForever: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
But what actually makes the difference.

Is it generally better enlightenment?
Is it better employment status amongst residents?
Is it generally less crime in the state?

What's different in Anambra?
Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by SlayerForever: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Meanwhile many have been shocked to see the video where Anambra residents at the polling grounds rejected 5k inducement from a political party to get their votes. It was an incredible sight. Some people with me in wonderment said it was staged.

cc , Rocksvibes234
Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by PrinceOfLagos: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
The igbos are peace loving people I'm not surprised that Anambra election didn't record any violence like we always witness in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by IamWonderful: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
They should cause violence and see how soldiers will hang their heads on the gallow, which IPoB will see military forces coming like they are going to war of 1967 to 1970 and try rubbish, just a threat of the similar war made IPOB to lament and gnash their teeth.

The rich and the elites have already warned their urchins and thugs not to turn Anambra the only pride of the south east to war zone,

buhari is a terrible man that makes baby factory criminals and drug traffickers go hiding, good man with bad intentions, speaking to criminals the way they understand.
Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by mancoconut: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
IamWonderful:
They should cause violence and see how soldiers will hang their heads on the gallow, which IPoB will see military forces coming like they are going to war of 1967 to 1970 and try rubbish, just a threat of the similar war made IPOB to lament and gnash their teeth.

The rich and the elites have already warned their urchins and thugs not to turn Anambra the only pride of the south east to war zone,

buhari is a terrible man that makes baby factory criminals and drug traffickers go hiding, good man with bad intentions, speaking to criminals the way they understand.
Reasoning like a typical yeribanza Muslim, they should have just mined that your oblong skull and saved the cyberspace some dint of sanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by IamWonderful: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
mancoconut:

Reasoning like a typical yeribanza Muslim, they should have just mined that your oblong skull and saved the cyberspace some dint of sanity.
Common boy, don't try to compare me with your father. learn to pass your message without insult on nairaland when you get home you can continue.
Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by Mystery9(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
It is the overwhelming security presence that led to the peace. Simple...... shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by SlayerForever: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The igbos are peace loving people I'm not surprised that Anambra election didn't record any violence like we always witness in Lagos

I remember the primaries in Eti-Osa LGA last time. 3 people were wasted just like that.
Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by SlayerForever: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mystery9:
It is the overwhelming security presence that led to the peace. Simple...... shocked shocked shocked sad

Don't be silly. What of the last election and the one before that.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by DaniDani(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
IamWonderful:

The same people that have been slaughtering the military like Fulani cows. The same people that have been chasing away armed military with bare hands. Don't just derail this topic. Instead of you to learn a thing or two and beckon on your political elites on how to replicate it in your state, you are here misyearnning. The entire Nigeria have a lot things to learn from the Igbos, but pride won't let them.

2 Likes

Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by vanbonattel: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
DaniDani:

The same people that have been slaughtering the military like Fulani cows. The same people that have been chasing away armed military with bare hands. Don't just derail this topic. Instead of you to learn a thing or two and beckon on your political elites on how to replicate it in your state, you are here misyearnning. The entire Nigeria have a lot things to learn from the Igbos, but pride won't let them.

Nigeria has a lot to learn from the Igbos.

Simples.
Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by SlayerForever: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
DaniDani:

You're right.
Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by IamWonderful: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
DaniDani:

You mean the coward ambush again the security operatives, they should have come out to battle the president security operatives or during this election and see how their blood will colour the red mud of Anambra
Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
SlayerForever:
Meanwhile many have been shocked to see the video where Anambra residents at the polling grounds rejected 5k inducement from a political party to get their votes. It was an incredible sight. Some people with me in wonderment said it was staged.

cc , Rocksvibes234

My dear, it's not staged. My polling unit APC shared 5k but people took 2k from APGA and voted em.

Like I said before, in 2018 election, I feared that APC will took the seat from Obiano, but the election result said otherwise.
Since then, I don't think any party can smell Anambra governorship position because the kind money APC lavished on 2018 and still dey lose. grin grin
Re: Electoral Violence Reported In Anambra by SlayerForever: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

My dear, it's not staged. My polling unit APC shared 5k but people took 2k from APGA and voted em.

Like I said before, in 2018 election, I feared that APC will took the seat from Obiano, but the election result said otherwise.
Since then, I don't think any party can smell Anambra governorship position because the kind money APC lavished on 2018 and still dey lose. grin grin

You mean 2017.

Hmm. Interestingly they only took the 2k because APC forced APGA to bring out money too. APC must be a bad egg.

Without the money the voters would have voted APGA all the same.

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Did You Stop Pitying Maduka / Imo 2023: Why Ihedioha Can’t Join APGA ― PDP / Nigeria Chief Defence Staff Call On Eastern Governors To Engage Angry Gunmen To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.