Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures (5206 Views)

What Is Good For Bubu, Also Good For Bulaba…. See reactions (Pictures) / Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures / We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Anambra election: Nigerians invade social media with reactions and reservations on Soludo

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmericanQuarter:
Anambra election: Nigerians invade social media with reactions and reservations on Soludo

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nigerians react

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by JavaScript90: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
up apga
Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmericanQuarter:
Nigerians react

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Anambra decides

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
AmericanQuarter:
Anambra decides

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Anambra is one party system, they will not hear, grin grin grin e go choke em

APGA all the way, from a PDP member.
Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by tamdun: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Soludo will disappoint a lot of people, that am sure of, shey una remember okorocha before he became gov....
Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by ayenale1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Who's still voting APC in elections...i don't expect Chris Uba to see more than 100 votes in all local governments...Maduka really pain me she...

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by Abfinest007(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Don't take Nigeria politicians serious or else u have heart attak

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by Racoon(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
No any baba soope in alaigbo.
Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by gasparpisciotta: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Even Buhari will prefer Soludo

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
I am particularly interested in the huge impact PCS will bring to the table at the NGF.
Congratulations Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by gnykelly(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
If soludo wins. I will relocate to Anambra. He will change things. The state will get to understand what development means

5 Likes

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by franchasng: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
tamdun:
Soludo will disappoint a lot of people, that am sure of, shey una remember okorocha before he became gov....
That's the typical life of black men; they always disappoint those that trust in them.

Rochas did it
Buhari did it
Oshiomhole did it

I pray Soludo doesn't disappoint Anambra and Igbos but I foresee danger ahead

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by Zenithh: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
tamdun:

That’s when he will see the other side of Anambra pple. Anambra pple I know ain’t ones to be toyed with when it comes to politics. In fact, they are giving him only the first two years to start work in Anambra or else..the end of APGA is near

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by Zenithh: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
gnykelly:
If soludo wins. I will relocate to Anambra. He will change things. The state will get to understand what development means

If he doesn’t do anything about the rising spate of touts in Onitsha and the state capital then u are relocating in futility.

Anambra pple keep saying APGA brought agbero in the state.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by Benwallt(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
franchasng:
That's the typical life of black men; they always disappoint those that trust in them.

Rochas did it
Buhari did it
Oshiomhole did it

That's my fear mehhn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by Idamond: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
congratulations to the winner and best of luck for the losers..
that's life you either win or lose
Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by Enugudirty: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
[s]
Zenithh:

f he doesn’t do anything about the rising spate of touts in Onitsha and the state capital then u are relocating in futility.Anambra pple keep saying APGA brought agbero in the state.
[/s]

Kasy Paul Ogenyi the illiterate Nsukka miscreant. Go to your backward shithole Enugu state and elect sane person to develop your backward Enugu state.

Enugu is ravaged with terrorism

Enugu is ravaged with poverty

Enugu is ravaged with bad roads and filth.

Enugu is ravaged by touts and kidnappers..

Ugwuanyi has failed woefully after wasting almost 8yrs in office.
Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by Malawian(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
All those strange faces the FG imported to Anambra State in luxury buses, I wonder what happened to them. Rigging plans wasted!

By the way, Biafrans are still in the struggle. Soludo will not change that. Just reminding you guys of tommorow sit at home. Your compliance will be rewarded.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by adekolaelect(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
"But no one has commended INEC for Job well done now ? but if the outcome didn't come their ways they will start raining Insult on INEC and Nigeria. why Nigerians don't really recognise and appreciate good deed but bad one "

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by revolt(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
franchasng:

Rochas did it
Buhari did it
Oshiomhole did it

Rochas was not a technocrat. They just wanted to unseat ohakim. Rochas was a better choice. As for buhari.. yorubas supported out of stupidity and greed to spite igbos, plus hopes of having Tinubu as president... they probably d
idn't think he was going to be this bad. Soludo is a technocrat. AS a powerless cbn gov...he actually came out with policies that even with the damage done by buhari govt 20 years after... the banks/ his legacies are still standing strong. It took Sanusi just one year to crash the stock market with his rap water mouth and empty brain.. NOW THATS A LEGACY. Best part is anambra has gas. Plus he has lots of corporate connects. I'm honestly wishing I was from anambra state right now. My atate was handed over to a stark illiterate via Supreme Court even as we rejected them

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
After the election, Ipob resumes work?
Or everything is settled as usual? grin
Asking for a friend

Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by SEGLIZ: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
I loved this man since his days as the CBN governor. becoming a political administrator would be lovely.

I'm expecting him to come the best governor Nigerians ever had till date beside Anambra would lead while others learn the ropes.
Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by AroOkigbo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zenithh:

If he doesn’t do anything about the rising spate of touts in Onitsha and the state capital then u are relocating in futility.

Let them go to APC Lagos and see real definition of agbero.
Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by gnykelly(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Zenithh:

I believe there will be radical changes.
Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by elotajohn1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo
My incoming Governor
Re: Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures by assent: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
When APC campaigned in 2015, it for majority votes from willing voters.

But in 2019, APC had to bribe and rig its way into office.

sirjamo, commentor, your APC is a party of rogues, a rejected party forcing itself on the people.

(1) (Reply)

Take a Look At Apc Presidential Candidate (pic) / SUMAS: UNN Academicians Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides In Education Sector / OBAZEE REPORT: TINUBU SHUNS DANGOTE, 'GO AND REFUND 3.4BIL$ COLLECTED FROM CBN'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.