Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Help On Constrictive Pericarditis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help On Constrictive Pericarditis (1496 Views)

Pericarditis / Pericarditis / Treatment Of Pericarditis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Good day everyone, thanks for all your prayers, kindness and support. I'm really grateful to God and you for your standing by me, you guys are God's sent to me. Thanks for all your advise, WhatsApp messages and emails, God bless you all.

I would have updated you since but my former profile on nairaland (oluolad86) banned for spamming till next year May 2022, I would have created another profile, but I was afraid of ban.
Cc: shege45, whalley676, Emeka71, juniorstar, Kayberg

I have done the CT scan, I was so stressful because I went to OAUTHC Ife like 3 times to do and collect the tests. It wasn't an easy task but I give God all the glory for the strength and mercies journey. A cost of tfare is #4k including feeding because i must leave my house ( very close to Iye Hospital challenge) at 5am to meet up with 8am doctor's appointment, so I have to take car to Ife because bus is always slow early in the morning with bad roads in Ife, I did come home like 7pm or 8pm sometimes because of traffic. For doctor's appointment and tests I went 8 times ( I have to do some tests and collect it to do CT scan) the first day I went for the CT scan, the current was low for the machine, I went that day in vain, also the day I was told to come and collect the results, I went in vain that day, consultation fee is #1200 each appointment day. Now the doctor have seen the CT scan, he concluded no more tests, I should come back when I'm ready for the surgery, I should go and get the operation fees #500,000 excluding drugs. I have not seen any anyone to pay for the surgery, I went to Lagos twice to LASUTH and two organizations to solicit for help, I'm yet to get any positive response. I called Kanu foundation, the woman said I should bring #15000 for form fee before they would know what next which I don't have, she said they don't have funds for adults, even people are on queue but they will seek out for funds God's willing if I'm lucky to get on time. I'm still on drugs (which the side effects are not easy), frequent urine day and night, loss of weight, feel like fainting, heartburn, etc, my PCV is still low and hoping on God and man for miracle for the funds. I'm owning alots of people, I'm even ashamed of myself if I had known I would have done the surgery 2018 when I was financially stable even with all the money my family spent then would be more enough then but I thought drugs would correct it. I'm still at home hoping to do the surgery and start my life afresh.

Cc: Vivalavida, jabarzee, TheAviator, tomju2, Dminister, AkaraAndBread, Dropsmic

Please I'm begging you to please continue praying for me since I'm through with tests and doctor appointments for now, I need your financial and spiritual support for me to see any sponsor. For my drugs too please I need your support. This is my new profile if the moderators don't ban it again. This is my account number 2117531518 UBA, and if you want to chat with me on Whatsapp or telegram. you can hide your identity and number on Telegram if you have any questions, you are free if you want to confirm with video, I'll do it, suggestions or informations for me, you can chat with me on email too oluolad86@gmail.com.
Cc: denigma2, HORLADY, Onilanre, Millhouse, shege45, Denigma2, esti98, Gyams55, celestialAgent, eriokanmi, 080bjaked, iamDrRhymes, dochenaj, chukwibuipob, bigman001, noble1000,

God will continue to bless you and grant you all your heart desires, please don't stop your prayers and support please. I need them more than before. Thanks again and God bless you all Amen

2117531518 UBA

I pray that anytime you hear from me again will be my testimony that I'm doing well. Amen

1 Like

Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
CT scan receipts
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Good evening everyone, thanks for your prayers and messages. God bless you. Thanks to Mr B for the 20k, God bless you sir. I have registered #15k from the 20k to Kanu Foundation to get started, just continue praying for me that I'm selected.

Thanks to Mrs Jane for the food stuffs she brought to my place, God bless you ma'am.

Thank you all and God bless you.
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2021
Good morning and happy Sunday to you all, thanks for your help and prayers, God bless you all Amen. Could you believe that one woman from Kanu Foundation I sent the money to actually wanted to dupe me. I have asked her to refund back the money.

Thanks to Mr Segun that gave me 2 bottles of herbal blood tonic yesterday evening, God bless you sir.

Dont relent in your prayers for me please, God bless you all Amen
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good evening everyone, thanks for being there for me. God bless you all. The woman has refunded my money back today. Thanks Keziehenry
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Good morning everyone, thanks for always being there for me. God bless you all. Please I'm yet to see any kobo for the surgery fees or referrer, I'm still soliciting for people to help me, I hate to be idle because of body weakness and low pcv, I have my CT scan with me for any verification please. Kanu foundation said a lot of people are already on ground. Many foundations I went to said they don't have much in their accounts. Someone or any group can help pay directly to the hospital account, I'll go there for the surgery please. I'm still on drugs and faith. God bless you all Amen

@Odewaleadesoye
@IBtxo
@fostermd
@francdec4
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by francdec4(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Good morning, check your email and let's chat to know what exactly is the issue.

Healfastijn:
Good morning everyone, thanks for always being there for me. God bless you all. Please I'm yet to see any kobo for the surgery fees or referrer, I'm still soliciting for people to help me, I hate to be idle because of body weakness and low pcv, I have my CT scan with me for any verification please. Kanu foundation said a lot of people are already on ground. Many foundations I went to said they don't have much in their accounts. Someone or any group can help pay directly to the hospital account, I'll go there for the surgery please. I'm still on drugs and faith. God bless you all Amen

@Odewaleadesoye
@IBtxo
@fostermd
@francdec4
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Happy new month to everyone, thanks for being there for me, thanks for your visitation, prayers and love, God bless you all. I bless God for His Grace and Mercy over me and everyone of us. I'm yet to get any naira from anyone about the surgery. I'll continue hoping in God for a healing miracle, I'll also continue using my drugs. Continue praying for me please. Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2021
2021 has really been really though year for me, I went through pains, tears, weeping, stress, depression, debts, and a lots but I hold until God's promises and faith, from swollen legs, stomach, face, exposing myself to radiation, fainting and looking pile, in a these I'm still alive breathing. Thanks to Almighty God for making me to see today, I appreciate all your donations, text messages, motivational words, calls, prayers and so on, I would have been dead if you didn't come to my rescue. God bless you all in multiple folds, you shall never lack anything good in life, I really appreciate you all. I can't be mentioning names one by one, you know yourselves and God knows you all, you and any of your family shall never fall sick or die untimely, Jesus covers you in all your doings in Jesus name Amen.

I'm still on drugs to prevent swollen legs, stomach and chest pains. I'm yet to recover back to former weight due to the low PCV, I have stopped going to the clinic since November ending since the Doctor said I should go and bring money for the surgery. Some people sent some addresses to me in Lagos, I wasted my transport fare to those places because they said they don't attend to serious case like mine, they only treat malaria and pay medical bills up to #100k below. I called some but I'm yet to receive any feed back, I have not received kobo for the surgery since the last donations for CT scan. I'll be glad if any one can help me locate any philanthropist or organization who is willing to help, I'll come over for any interrogation.

I wish I could start back doing something, I can't do any strong work for now because of the PCV. I'm still owing for the shop rent, I'm pleading to anyone if there is any vacancy in any federal or state, I'll be happy, I don't want to be idle. Anyone with free herbal cure should contact me please. I believe your prayers will continue working for me till I get my healing miracle. I need your prayers now more than before. Happy new year in advance, all your secrets tears turn to laughter 2022 by God's grace, thanks and God bless you all Amen

This is my account details 2117531518 UBA
My email @oluolad86@gmail.com
My number: 07039965907
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Keziehenry(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
How is your health now. I suggest you keep using this new Monika to post on the former thread you created before. You were already getting helpers there before you were banned. Keep using the new username to post there
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Keziehenry:
How is your health now. I suggest you keep using this new Monika to post on the former thread you created before. You were already getting helpers there before you were banned. Keep using the new username to post there

Thanks so much for your concern, I'm still using drugs. All I need now is money for the surgery, I'm yet to receive any amount for the surgery, I'm yet to hear from any NGO. I need someone to help me coordinate the collection of funds. You can help me too please. I'm struggling with some urgent financial issues now, which I'm looking for more jobs to make money. Please help me, I'll be glad if you can help me coordinate from start to finish, to make it transparent. Thanks so much sir
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Healfastijn:

Thanks so much for your concern, I'm still using drugs. All I need now is money for the surgery, I'm yet to receive any amount for the surgery, I'm yet to hear from any NGO. I need someone to help me coordinate the collection of funds. You can help me too please. I'm struggling with some urgent financial issues now, which I'm looking for more jobs to make money. Please help me, I'll be glad if you can help me coordinate from start to finish, to make it transparent. Thanks so much sir
awww. I remember our conversation the other time. Personal Efforts first then prayer to bless our efforts follow. Then we expect results.
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Vickyvice:
awww. I remember our conversation the other time. Personal Efforts first then prayer to bless our efforts follow. Then we expect results.

I don't understand you
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good evening everyone, thanks for always being there for me. God bless you all Amen. I'm still on drugs, I went to some NGOs, I messaged some on Facebook and Twitter, which they asked me for proves, I gave them, I went to some offices and called some and yet to get any response from them. I don't know what else to do. I'm hoping on any organization or individuals that can help me. I don't want to be ban again that is why I don't want to post a lot here. I'll be glad to do the surgery and stop taking the drugs because of the side effects, I'm really afraid of my liver and kidneys. I believe in miracles too but my faith is somehow shaking, financially now, I'm really handicapped, I would have done the surgery since because I don't pray to go through those UCH and OAUTHC medical stress again. My case notes are still with UCH, OAUTHC and LASUTH for any referrer at their SOP, they are ready to do the surgery anytime the fee is ready, my CT scan is with me and all those tests I did, both the result, film and CD for CT scan . Few are still calling me for any update, some do send emails, also some do check on me one on one too, I really appreciate you all. You guys are the reasons I'm still alive breathing. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Good evening everyone, thanks for all your prayers and support, God bless you all. I want to use this medium to return all the glory to God Almighty for adding another year to my year today February 14, I want to bless God that despite the pains and troubles I might be going through, I'm still alive to see another year. I thank all of you all for your supports, words of encouragements and prayers, all of you are God's sent to me. I appreciate you all. At anywhere you see this message, just help me sing a song to God to appreciate Him for what He did, what He is doing and what He is about to do concerning my health challenges. Thanks and God bless you all Amen

1 Like

Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
I'm really scared of life. How I wish all this end easily, hoping and praying for perfect healing, I'm tired of drugs and low PCV, I'm tired of been called lazy, I need Divine Mercy from God and men. Continue praying for me please. Thanks
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Happy Sunday to you all, please pray for me too wherever you are. God bless you all
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Happy Sunday to everyone, thanks for the gift of life. Please don't forget to pray for me in your prayers, thanks
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. Thanks so much for concern, i appreciate. Please I really need your prayers and support now, I have been battling with heartburn and inability to breathe well since a week ago, the drugs are no longer active like before. Please I need your help to do this surgery. I have tried all my possible best to see sponsor but not avail. I need urgent help now please, I don't know where else to go. I'm just useless doing nothing because of the serious pains and frequent vomiting. Please I need your help, my faith is so weak. If I want to die now, i want it to be peacefully, I don't want to slump. Thanks so much
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 7:22pm On May 01, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry cry I'm in pains please help me beg God to please don't let me suffer and stranded into death, this pain is too much for me to bear. I can't poison myself, God if it's now please make it snappy, I'm tired of swollen legs, stomach and this life.
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 7:42pm On May 01, 2022
Please help me do this surgery cry cry cry I'm ready to show up and do it please.
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 12:24am On May 02, 2022
I wish to commit suicide but I'm afraid of eternal hell fire. Can someone teach me to end this pains
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 2:08pm On May 11, 2022
Drugs are no longer working cry I'm in pains cry I need NGO or anyone to play help me for the surgery please, I'm really ready to show up please
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Healfastijn(f): 5:12am On May 16, 2022
Please come and save my life, I'm having sleepless nights cry cry I need someone to help me with any NGO or philanthropists. I need to live again. I'm at home since doing nothing. Please come to my rescue
Re: Help On Constrictive Pericarditis by Touchypro(m): 4:22am On Nov 26, 2022
You have not updated the thread for months now I hope you are good.. May God see you through. Anyone that knows her should update please. If you are healthy without any health issues you don't know what the Lord has done for you

(1) (Reply)

Does Garri Really Makes Someone Gain Weight ? / Hi Guyz, Pls Does Anyone Know How To Get Edmark Food Supplements In Niaja? / Titanium Bracelet"get D Desired Shape U Have Ever Dreamed Of In Just One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.