Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ikoyi Building Collapse : 19-year-old Survivor Narrates Ordeal (VIDEO) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ikoyi Building Collapse : 19-year-old Survivor Narrates Ordeal (VIDEO) (155 Views)

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse : 19-year-old Survivor Narrates Ordeal (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Update from

A 19-year-old secondary school leaver, one of the survivors of the 21-story building collapse in Ikoyi, Lagos, William Nwachukwu, narrates his ordeal.

The young construction worker who narrowly survived the collapse of the Ikoyi building that has reportedly claimed the lives of over 40 people including that of the CEO of the building project, Femi Osibona.

In an exclusive interview captured by The Guardian, William narrated that he was sleeping on the fourth floor of the building when the vibration that led to the collapse started.

Watch Video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2G-Ki9fi9A

https:///ikoyi-building-collapse-19-year-old-survivor-narrates-ordeal-video/

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse : 19-year-old Survivor Narrates Ordeal (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
I thank God for your life.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse : 19-year-old Survivor Narrates Ordeal (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Your Borehole Water Flows / Check Here For Different Design For Bathrooms ,glass Railings And Door / Thinking About Renting Out Your Property? Here Are Some Things To Look Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.