Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

We Fabricate Food Processing Machines - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Fabricate Food Processing Machines (562 Views)

We Fabricate And Supply Palm Oil Milling Machinery And Equipment 08142074243 Aba / Maize Shelling Machines, and other Threshers with Food processing Machines.. / We sale Chicken Processing Machines of all types. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Fabricate Food Processing Machines by colestephan86: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hello guys
At Reegs construction services limited we construct and fabricate Agro processing machines , food processing .machines and general steel structures.
Contact us today for enquiries
reegsconstruction@gmail.com
@reegsconstruction on IG

Flash dryers
Hammer mills
Crushers
Garry fryers
Pressers
Storages tanks
Warehouses
All parts are designed with CNC plasma machine.

Re: We Fabricate Food Processing Machines by benzion72(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Can you fabricate this one, if you can how much will it cost and how long will it cost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xeQOT8KNH0
Re: We Fabricate Food Processing Machines by colestephan86: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
benzion72:
Can you fabricate this one, if you can how much will it cost and how long will it cost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xeQOT8KNH0
Thanks for contacting us sir
I have seen the engine , pulley, axle and that extruder like chamber. Will like to see closely what the final product is
Where is this machine sir
Is that kanel nuts?
Re: We Fabricate Food Processing Machines by colestephan86: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2021
colestephan86:
Hello guys
At Reegs construction services limited we construct and fabricate Agro processing machines , food processing .machines and general steel structures.
Contact us today for enquiries
reegsconstruction@gmail.com
@reegsconstruction on IG

Flash dryers
Hammer mills
Crushers
Garry fryers
Pressers
Storages tanks
Warehouses
All parts are designed with CNC plasma machine.
Some more of our products and services.
For those that are familiar with golden effects production.
We recently designed and installed the plasma cut for him.
KAP HUB

Re: We Fabricate Food Processing Machines by benzion72(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
colestephan86:

Thanks for contacting us sir
I have seen the engine , pulley, axle and that extruder like chamber. Will like to see closely what the final product is
Where is this machine sir
Is that kanel nuts?

They are palm kernel being processed into PKO and PKC. As for the machine location na YouTube. But I believe it can be done. It will really help us I rural areas where there are no electricity
Re: We Fabricate Food Processing Machines by colestephan86: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
benzion72:

They are palm kernel being processed into PKO and PKC. As for the machine location na YouTube. But I believe it can be done. It will really help us I rural areas where there are no electricity
Ok sir,
We can fabricate it sir
Kindly share your contact so we can talk on what'sapp and I share some pictures with you
Re: We Fabricate Food Processing Machines by benzion72(m): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2021
colestephan86:

Ok sir,
We can fabricate it sir
Kindly share your contact so we can talk on what'sapp and I share some pictures with you
My email address is alben2002@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Money In Tomato Farming / Are You Aware That Apples Grow In Nigeria? / Order Your Juvenile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.