Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video (36991 Views)

Osun Women Reject And Cursed Tinubu (video) / Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) / Kwara Market Women Reject Federal Government Trade Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by myrates: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Great development,voters are becoming wise.....

2 Likes

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by DeMekus: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
In case you don't understand Igbo, the women were saying:

APC choro ighogbu anyi = APC is trying to trick us (with a miserable 5k of course)

Anyi achoro APC = We don't want APC

APC emego anyi Ife = APC has done us evil

Soso APGA ka anyi ma = It is only APGA we know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
[s]
kkonyeji:

You're obviously pained ur darling party is not wanted in Anambra, and can never be wanted.
[/s]

I could care less. I'm not a member of any party.
So you are barking down the wrong tree.
Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by DrSamOnowu87(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dagah2:
APC has shown them pepper...
"Añu gbaa nwata, o fu okporoko ijiji, ya na oso ana eme"
I bu ezigbo nwa afo igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by udemzyudex(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
H kudos to anambarians, Nkea but nke anyi.

In my polling unit, A.P.C shared 5k and still APGA won them.

Don't sell ur birth rite for money grin grin
People don dey wise, we are getting there gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by NtiObaEneke(f): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by Coldie(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
H kudos to anambarians, Nkea but nke anyi.

In my polling unit, A.P.C shared 5k and still APGA won them.

Don't sell ur birth rite for money grin grin
Collect the money and still vote your choice,. That way u win both ways

1 Like

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by Abalado(f): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Where does she reject it o oga
Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by UncleJudax(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Nigerians should be learning from Ndi Anambra state.

After this election, APGA must spread its wings to other Igbo states esp Imo and Abia state.
APGA has won before in Imo and also Abia (never declared). Rochas ran away with the mandate. Parties should challenge defections, especially for elected positions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by SenecaTheYonger: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Good. Because I’ve always known south East to have higher IQ than the rest

4 Likes

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by LaReinaa(f): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
This is commendable… APC should be rejected at all cost because they yaff shown us shege in this country grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by odonky: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
80% of Anambra indigenes are not poor. We can afford what we need. Money stopped winning elections in Anambra since 2003, if u doubt it ask Annie Okonkwo, Okey Odunze, Nicholas Ukachukwu, Ifeanyi Uba et al

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by mediainc: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
An officer was there...is vote buying not an offense, in our electoral act?

1 Like

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by InoGetJoy: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
post=107412593:
The Women of our dreams.
God bless you Good Women.
Good Mothers of Anambra.
Good mothers of Nigeria.
You just filled up front page with your crap. Hide your head in shame, your useless party is trying to buy votes but unfortunately for you, Igbo land isn't poverty-striken like the rest of this shithole

2 Likes

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by Grandkay21(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
The headline should be " Woman rejects APC 5k for vote buying " Anambra is APGA

2 Likes

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
post=107412591:
God bless you Good Women.

On the other thread 24 hours before election.
We saw vide of some poverty stricken youths, collecting malt from a political party to drink away their future and that of their unborn children away, all under 5 minute of some warm bottle of Malt!
Anambra’s State Election Preparation in progress. N400 and a can of malt.
Poverty at its peak.
Selling your conscience for a can of malt and 400 naira.

As election is around the corner once again,
Naija Youths,
Wake Up and use your brain
If you collect money from any politician to campaign and vote for them, the suffering you are going through will be transferred to your unborn kids.

Any one here that is being paid to support or campaign for any evil and support any looting politician, or you collect money from any politician AT ALL to support and campaign for them, no matter how small it is.
Then your suffering and frustrations will be permanent in your miserable lives.

If you just want to start collecting money from any politician to vote for them and not voting for the people (good men and women) that will move your immediate environment and this nation forward, all these prayers will go to your head with immediate effect,
More, If you have collected any money in the past,
You shall never succeed in all you lay your hands on.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

Sane Naija youths, use your heads and vote for the man or woman that will better your lives and those of your children.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime whether the evil ones likes it or not.
Nigeria will succeed.

We Rise!

Stope letting anyone on social media spoil your day or make you angry.
Just ignore them all.
The kid you quoted is known for his tribalistic lifestyle on this forum.
He does that 24/7.
Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is to report him and his type to the moderators.
(Since there are rules and regulations guiding this forum.)
Replying his tribalistic post or having a conversation with him is not worth it at all.
It will be a waste of time and space.
Save your save the stress Prince.

Cursed Be The Day I Was Born
Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by ShootThemAll(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kudos and congratulations to all Anambarians for coming out to vote and rejecting the Jihad Terrorist Party APC.

This is exactly why the APC Abuja Presidency Terrorists don't want to educate Northerners so they will keep on using religion to enslave them for life. Northerners should start asking questions and rejecting these bunch of Terrorists in Agbada, that have sent all their kids abroad for a good education.

The old women in Anambra rejected the #5k from these agents of devils in south east because they are enlightened and have access to reliable information unlike in the North that their only means of information is from their Jihadists blood seeking Imams in the mosque like Gumi and Terrorists sponsored radio stations.

#BunchOfTerrorists
#EndNigeriaNowToSaveLives
#ItsFulanisation
Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by Goodnews007: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ewooooo
The young man sharing the money is my friend's husband oooo.
Lilian, see ur husband Nyash has opened ooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by paulchucks: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Op is not one political party is APC say it as it is we rejected them with their money
Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by Paretomaster1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
They simply collect from the highest bidder..
Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by Izongdave(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
IPOB have made a reasonable decision since I've been hearing of them, see how they just foisted APC's plan to takeover Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by Ugonna62: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
JohnieWalker12:
Wetin be the name of the part op?
Na APC.

2 Likes

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by TABATA(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jxt passing
Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by Jlow2: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
because it's APC you can not mention the name you.
Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by faceland: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
How can APC give you 5k?

They knew that was ipob secret agent about to treat their 4ke up if they accepted the bribe.
Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
baggioni:

Thank you. What of PDP?

PDP 3k

1 Like

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
Olaniyi021:

Stop lieying bro

Am not lying bro, this is how it is in my polling unit, I don't know about others.
Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
When it comes to inteligence and wisdom and making d best choice among two or more options , give it up for igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by irunoko(m): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
arkonpoint:
Good, it's their way
yes I agree but beyond that he should be arrested to make a scape goat out of him so that other senseless fools like him who want to be perpetual slaves for politicians to use for their dirty work can learn

It shows APC are desperate and have nothing to offer.if you have something to offer you won't need to buy people's choice with money that can barely last a day
Re: Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video by techgeniusworld(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Nigerians should be learning from Ndi Anambra state.

After this election, APGA must spread its wings to other Igbo states esp Imo and Abia state.

I hope APGA spread to Yoruba region also. I'm Yoruba but I Love Ndigbo. Ibos are totally cool. I'm Yoruba. Please Nobody should reign abuse on me. All my friends in University were Ibos. I made sure if that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives / Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.