Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" (532 Views)

Launch Your Data Reselling Business In Nigeria – Zero Capital Needed! / Any Investment To Make 10k Wt 1M Naira A Day. / Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Alot of people overlook the Millions and Billions to be made and realized in Investing in The Conversion of WASTES To WEALTH.

Millions of People do not SEE The Financial Opportunity provided in Converting WASTES To WEALTH.

Alot of WASTES that can be converted to WEALTH lies in Nigeria; however Alot of these Opportunities are left Unnoticed as People tend to WORRY over Making Money The TRADITIONAL and CONVENTIONAL already known to them.

This evening - By 6:00 PM; I'll be having a Free Sensitization Webinar on One of The ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS which I'm conducting in Ekoli Yedeen Village, in Cross-River State.

There are lots of ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS. However; The 4 Days Webinar which I'll be running here on Nairaland will be around The Conversion and Utilization of CASSAVA PEELS To Poultry Feeds.
Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
The name of This Project has been named "ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRIKA PROJECT ".

This is because Millions of Tonnes of Cassava Abundantly Goes into WASTES in Afrika particularly Nigeria which is the Highest Producing Country of Cassava in Afrika.

The Purpose of The "ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRIKA PROJECT" is to help reduce the Expensive Price of Animal Feeds in Nigeria.

This Week; We will be covering The Conversion of CASSAVA PEELS to Poultry Feeds.

This will help Many Poultry Farmers Maximize Profits for their Adventures of Rearing Poultry Birds as The Cost of Feeding their Birds becomes Significantly Cheap.

Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
In This Era of High Level of Unemployment and Financial Hazard in Nigeria;

Here comes a Societal Solution to Teach You The Technical Know-How of How To Maximize Profits By Producing *Poultry Feeds* from The WASTES of CASSAVA PEELS .

This Webinar is A Recap Webinar and It will be Taking Place by 6:00PM on WhatsApp The Link Provided Below.

Those Who Should Join To Learn:

- Students,
- Job Seekers,
- Poultry Farmers,
- Intending Business Owners,
- Potential Investors,
- Agricultural Enthusiasts,
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts.

Come, and Let Us Reason Together To Create Abundant WEALTH from WASTES for Ourselves.
Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Its 6:00 PM already....

We will be beginning with Our 4 Days Webinar on The Conversion of Cassava Peels to Poultry Feeds Now.

We begin Our Webinar on ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRIKA which is also tailored towards The Utilization and Conversion of Cassava Peels for Animal Feeds.

The Purpose of This Sensization Initiative is To Enlighten People on How They can Maximize Enough Profits from Producing Their Poultry Feeds from Cassava Peels which are considered as WASTES in Almost Every part of Nigeria

For Effecticve Understanding;

Our Objectives here is to Solve One of The Hugest Societal Problems in The Agricultural Aspect of Life which is The "Inflation of The Price of Animal Feeds."

Our Societal Solution to this problem is to begin to adopt Cost Effective Animal Feeds Productions from The Abundance of Agricultural Remains which are BLINDLY NEGLECTED as WASTES.

Very Quickly; I'll be breaking down The Purpose and Solutions that This Group Provides.
Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Purpose of This Sensization Webinar:

The Purpose of Creating This Group is to FREELY Sensitize People on How They Can Cheaply Produce Their Poultry Feeds from The Utilization of Cassava Peels that Normally Goes To WASTE IN NIGERIA.

In Deeper Sense; The Purpose of This Group is To HELP BOOST The PROFIT MAXIMIZATION of Poultry Farmers through The Production of Cost Effective Food.
Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
Societal Problem To Be Solved : The price of buying a 25 KG of Poultry Feeds presently has been inflated to 6,700 Naira here in Cross-River State.

Hence; the cost of Running a Very Profitable Poultry Adventure is almost Slim because of the Economical Situation of The Country.

Just some few years ago; the cost of the same 25 KG of Poultry Feed used to cost around 2,500 Naira.
Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
Societal Problem To Be Solved : The price of buying a 25 KG of Poultry Feeds presently has been inflated to 6,700 Naira here in Cross-River State.

Hence; the cost of Running a Very Profitable Poultry Adventure is almost Slim because of the Economical Situation of The Country.

Just some few years ago; the cost of the same 25 KG of Poultry Feed used to cost around 2,500 Naira.

Obviously; The reason many Poultry Farmers aren't having enough Profits while some many others are not even BREAKING EVEN is Primary because of The High Cost of Poultry Feeds in Nigeria.

The High Cost of Poutry Feeds is simply because of The High Competition between Humans and Animals for The Consumption of The Limited Maize Available in Nigeria.
Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

Obviously; The reason many Poultry Farmers aren't having enough Profits while some many others are not even BREAKING EVEN is Primary because of The High Cost of Poultry Feeds in Nigeria.

The High Cost of Poutry Feeds is simply because of The High Competition between Humans and Animals for The Consumption of The Limited Maize Available in Nigeria.

Yes, The Demand of Maize is Way Higher Than The Supply.

Yet, We overly depend on it to Feed Humans and Animals - Hence, the High Demand Leading To Higher Cost.

The High Cost of Maize leads to The High Cost of Poultry Feeds which is Solely dependent on Maize.
Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

Yes, The Demand of Maize is Way Higher Than The Supply.

Yet, We overly depend on it to Feed Humans and Animals - Hence, the High Demand Leading To Higher Cost.

The High Cost of Maize leads to The High Cost of Poultry Feeds which is Solely dependent on Maize.

However; We have got Very Many Alternatives to Cheaply Feed Our Farm Animals with which will keep the running cost of Rearing Farm Animals Very Low whilst Maximizing Profits.

Here Lies The Solution Needed For PROFIT MAXIMIZATION for Animal Husbandry Operations.

However, This Group have been created for The Purpose of Providing Cost Effective Feeding Solutions to Poultry Birds.
Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Very Quickly....

Let's advance to the First Session of Tonight's Webinar which will be the introduction to The ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRIKA PROJECT.

For the sake of attending to questions; I would do well to round up the Webinar within 1 Hour which already exist on an AGRICULTURAL JOURNAL which I already documented towards the effective propagation of this cause.

As a matter of fact; The Sensitization on here is unending as shall begin with Practical Manifestations of Producing The Most Cost Effective Poultry Feeds from Cassava Peels.
Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Let's Begin.
Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Introduction:

My name is MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthony.

I am an Agricultural-Entertainment-Journalistic-Tourist. (This is a conjoined words for part of The Things I do).

So, All that you'll be learning about today are the things that I've practically done.

Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
I came into Cross-River State last year - November; immediately after my JOURNALISTIC Adventure to Lagos State from Ekiti State for The ENDSARS PROTEST.

As an Independent Life Journalist, my intention was to Sensitize Nigerian Youths about The Many Opportunities in AGRICULTURE which they Fail to Explore and Exploit rather than waste their Precious TIME Protesting and Risking Their Lives.

My participation in The EndSars Protest provided me the opportunity to gather a population of over 5,000 people on a Telegram group which was created last year. However, many of them were less interested in AGRICULTURE because They were all very vengeful about Politics

Since the beginning of the year, I had abandoned the group for future purpose so that I could focus on Aligning with Agricultural Enthusiasts Who Understood The Problem of Nigeria was The "Decay in Our AGRICULTURE".

Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
When I travelled down to Cross-River State, I decided to reside in one of The Local Government Areas called "Yakurr Local Government Area" which is One of the Highest Producing Local Govenrment Areas of Cassava in Cross-River State.

Cassava is One of The Highest Producing Crops in Cross-River State. And nearly every village here is an Industrial Village for THE CHEAPEST PRODUCTION OF GARRI as far as Nigeria is concerned. (Judging By My Tourism Experience)
Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
I started giving Priority to Cassava Plantation and Processing in the year 2018 when I wrote my first journal on Cassava Plantation and Processing.

Since then; I've always been active in The Cassava Game of Life.

Cassava is a very important crop that can help Youths of Nigeria generate Massive and Passive Weath.

All my sojourns around Nigeria is to Seek Financial Opportunities around Our Natural, Agricultural and Human Resources.

Hence; I've been an Investment Traveller nearly All My Business Life.

I've been able to live in Ekori for about 8 Months and discovered Many Opportunities that have been Lying WASTE particularly in the Village and across Cross River State.

Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Here in Ekori; The Utilization of Cassava is mainly for the production of Garri.

Poorly; alot of Starch that should be used for the production of other by-products like Edible/Industrial Starch, Herbicides, Fufu etc - are not carried out.

The Abundant Cassava Peels also goes to Waste.

Millions of Tonnes of it.

This goes on in nearly all Rural areas of Nigeria. There is always an Abundant of Agricultural Waste despite alot of Youths complaining about The Financial Hardship in The Country.

Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tomorrow, and I'll be carrying you all along on the journey of producing Poultry Feeds from Cassava Peels.

The picture here entails the details of myself and my other Messianic Bossom shortly after our meeting with The Minister of Rice Production and Minister of Cassava Production at The State's Ministry of Agriculture in Calabar.

We had travelled down to Calabar City from Ekori Village for The Purpose of Showing Them The First Sample of Poultry Feeds which We produced from Cassava Peels in Ekori Village.

Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
Tomorrow, and I'll be carrying you all along on the journey of producing Poultry Feeds from Cassava Peels.

The picture here entails the details of myself and my other Messianic Bossom shortly after our meeting with The Minister of Rice Production and Minister of Cassava Production at The State's Ministry of Agriculture in Calabar.

We had travelled down to Calabar City from Ekori Village for The Purpose of Showing Them The First Sample of Poultry Feeds which We produced from Cassava Peels in Ekori Village.

We had not only gone to inform them how possible it was to produce Cheaper Poultry Feeds; but We Sought to Enlighten Them on How They could Collaboratively Invest in This Venture which is an important part of their job.

One of the men standing in the picture is the State Minister of Rice Production in Cross-River State while the other man is The State Minister of Cassava Production.

As a Societal Solutionist; it is my duty to advise The People in Government on The Necessary Assets Worth Investing in for Maximum Financial Output and Jobs Creation for Youths.
Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
As well; I have relayed this investment opportunity to the Vice Chancellor of The University of Calabar.

We had had an appointment the next day to discuss about The ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRIKA PROJECT briefly after Our Meeting.

Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
I happened to stumble upon an Old University Mate of Mine back in the Federal University of Technology, Akure.

He was a Mining Engineer who now works with The Central Bank of Nigeria, Calabar Quarters.

It's A Small World.

So, Live Rightly with Everyone.

I was able to pitch my idea to the Central Bank of Nigeria, Calabar Quarters Through Him.

Infact, he was the one who Connected me to the Director of ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CENTRE of The University of Calabar

Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
I also did tailor the Investment Benefits to Kings and Villages participating in This project.

Here is a picture of my team, The Secretary of Protocol and Some High Chiefs in Ekori after Our First Meeting with The King (Obol of Ekori) last year - to Enlighten Them about The Reason of Our Visitation and Stay in Ekori.

Let me quickly take you through the IMPORTANT TOOLS Needed for The Conversion of Cassava Peels into Poultry Feeds.

Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Case Study: Yakuur Local Government Areas

Here lies The Tools Needed

Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Case Study: Yakuur Local Government Areas

Here lies The Tools Needed

Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Here lies Some of The Ultimate Importance of Establishing ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA INDUSTRIES Across Every Local Government Areas in Nigeria.

You can begin with Your Place Of Origin (POO) or Wherever You find Yourself.

The Opportunities herein is Abundant across Locations in Nigeria.

Wisely; You should consider Your Place Of Origin (POO) to setup Massive AGRICULTURAL EXPLOITS that You can Scale up Nearly from ZERO CAPITAL

Always have it at the Front of Your Mind to Return Back and Invest in Your ROOTS.

Your Places Of Origin (POO) We will be putting an end to tonight's Webinar here.

If you've gone through this introductory webinar; Now is the Best Time to Ask Questions if You have Any.

Time Duration : I'll be taking Questions or The Next 30 Minutes.

Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by hayourbame(m): 3:45am On Nov 09, 2021
Good job
Re: One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS" by AfroAgroPower: 5:57am On Nov 09, 2021
hayourbame:
Good job

Thanks alot.

I'll be continuing the Webinar later today.

Stay tuned.

I sincerely appreciate the Appreaciation.

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn Over $1000 Monthly From Easy To Use Robot With $200 Investment / How To Generate Passive Income / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.