Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend (62048 Views)

Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Talkoonnews(m): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
A married woman has been taken into police custody after reportedly stealing her husband's money.

The woman who is from Chitungwiza in Zimbabwe, reportedly stole $1,500 from her husband and ran away with it. She was caught with her boyfriend at Gombe Lodge in Seke, Chitungwiza, 2 days later.

Sharing photos on Facebook, Within Zimbabwe wrote;

Chitungwiza married woman stole $1,500 from her husband and ran away.The husband went to seek help from Mapositori. She was caught 2 days after while spending the money together with her Boyfriend at Gombe Lodge in Seke, Chitungwiza.

https://www.facebook.com/110174341155875/posts/257999043040070/

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Davash222(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
A Queen and more.

The future is femail

All hail the Queen

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by dre11(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Where is the picture of the boyfriend and husband..... I want to see something

She looks like someone that do cranks and hard drugs

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by amzee(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
I couldnt see her past but i know that her FUTURE still stands.
If you know you know

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by DoggoneDogg: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Saphiere Onyi22 what do you have to say about this?

16 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Kajaard: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
ZIMBABWE - no surprises here cheesy grin cheesy

Kai but husband's have suffered sha. Imagine a woman stealing her husband's money to use to spoil her younger lover to continue shining the kpekus cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by xpressionx(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Did I read Gombe there? Fear north my people grin
Zimbabwe sha

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Naijanascam: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Why in Gombe guest house?..........

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by BlackPantherxXx: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
grin

The boyfriend don reconfigure her life with d*ck.

Balls deep... all day and all night.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Lastmankc(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
The woman doesn't look like someone that her husband have $1500.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by gambia(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
The future is female indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by ForeThinker: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
B things
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by muller101(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
All of them here on nairaland are like that. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by AfonjaConehead: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Seriously?!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Karlovych: 3:18am On Nov 08, 2021
embarassed Piggy women and theft, spits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Sasi54: 5:37am On Nov 08, 2021
That her boobies go sweet to suck

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Boogyman557: 5:37am On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. DIS GIRL DE GAME OOO. SEE WEITIN DE HUNGRY DIS GIRL. ANYWAYS SHE GO SWEET TO NACK WELL WELL. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by TheWolfen(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by JavaScript90: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2021
lol the future is truly female. feminist will be like 'when did taking money from your husbands pocket become a crime:
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

11 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by DSC7: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Her future is still bright cheesy cheesy cheesy...
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Timoleon(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2021
That guy must be firing on all cylinders so much that this woman was paying him to fire on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Bigajeff(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Okay
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Realrex(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Women will always be women...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by DropsMic(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2021

What a man can do, a woman can do better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by BlackPantherxXx: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2021
cheesy

Marry a yamlegger at your own peril. grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by mejai(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Women sef
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by itsmayiela(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2021
1500 Zimbabwe dollars

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Elidrisy20: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Gombe hotel?
Na naija man get am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by StagethemTVee: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2021
lmao
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Solofresh2: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby / How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.