Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Teachers Needed In A School In Ogun State With Accommodation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teachers Needed In A School In Ogun State With Accommodation (1279 Views)

Teachers Needed In Ogun State With Accommodation / Top Nursing Jobs IN Lagos With Accommodation / Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers Needed In A School In Ogun State With Accommodation by Oluwaseun3319(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Teachers are urgently needed in Chrisvilla Group of School in Ogun State with free accommodation.

Interested and qualified candidates must possess any of the following:
SSCE, NCE, ND, HND or Bsc.

The school is located at Olorunsogo, Sagamu/papalanto/Akute. If you resides around the school you can apply.

Kindly send me a WhatsApp message on 07064591943 so I connect you with the Principal/HM contact ASAP.

Please rebroadcast, God bless you.
Re: Teachers Needed In A School In Ogun State With Accommodation by Clachi(f): 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
You have to post the salary range rate, it is an incentive that motivate many to work, yea, the accommodation is alluring but the salary rate will do more.......

1 Like

Re: Teachers Needed In A School In Ogun State With Accommodation by kovic7(m): 6:15am On Nov 08, 2021
Until you-all learn to put salary range on teaching job vacancies, you won't get nobody. Anyone can get accommodation but it's the salary that matters. From experience, these types of vacancies with accommodation but no specified salaries are from new schools who wants to milk people. The accommodations ain't even that good. (From my own experience o))

3 Likes

Re: Teachers Needed In A School In Ogun State With Accommodation by franklingud(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2021
Run for your life oooo!

Ritualists are at it again!

lipsrsealed
Re: Teachers Needed In A School In Ogun State With Accommodation by PapaNnamdi: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Nobody should go for any teaching job paying less than 100k
These school owners are demons
Post your salary
If it is not up to 100k then employ ssce holders and pay them the minimum wage, otherwise take your useless vacancy to your family members.

2 Likes

Re: Teachers Needed In A School In Ogun State With Accommodation by kovic7(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
PapaNnamdi:
Nobody should go for any teaching job paying less than 100k
These school owners are demons
Post your salary
If it is not up to 100k then employ ssce holders and pay them the minimum wage, otherwise take your useless vacancy to your family members.

Don't mind him.... Salary attractive ko.
Re: Teachers Needed In A School In Ogun State With Accommodation by Legendguy(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2021
They include Bsc among ssce, onf so that they will pay Bsc the salary meant for ssce
Re: Teachers Needed In A School In Ogun State With Accommodation by olusholamayor(f): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2021
Please, I need a secondary school that pays well in Abéòkúta. I teach English.

(1) (Reply)

N-power: Additional 5 Million People To Benefit —FG / Piping Engineer Wanted / Shlumberger Fetandfst Test For Ph Any Information Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.