Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Rip Dr Chike Akunyili,killed By No Election Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rip Dr Chike Akunyili,killed By No Election Terrorist (497 Views)

Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) / Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rip Dr Chike Akunyili,killed By No Election Terrorist by Fame99game: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
"No election in Anambra"

"Onye tụọ vote onaba ugwu Awusa".

They came round the corner shooting sporadically. A man was putting out a table to start displaying his wares and they beheaded him. People like him are not wanted in Biafraland! They made a small fire and wrote "No Election in Anambra" on a placard they displayed next to it and the man's torso. Many people peed on their pants watching that.

Some other small crowd of boys down the road started hailing them. "Who say men no dey! Men dey". A car carrying Dr Chike Akunyili pulled up from the traffic building down the road. They saw the police orderly and concluded that he was a " caliphate slave" being protected by a "supporter of APC". They fired straight at his vehicle shouting " No Election in Anambra state"! "No more election in Biafraland"!

We all saw the aftermath in a video of Dr Akunyili trying to ask for help while he lay dying of gunshot injuries. That video still traumatize me. I knew that gentleman from childhood. I use to smell the aroma of his dinner.

Well, history is told in very few words. Voting took place in a popular election in Anambra yesterday and today despite all the terror attacks. Some of those who shouted " no election in Anambra" while killing so many people to create some impression on us are now waiting for INEC to announce the results just like all of us.

History is recorded in few words ooh. May those killed by the terrorists to strike fear into the electorates rest in peace. May their blood NEVER let the killers and their supporters know peace until they are brought to justice!
Copied from
Mbe Nwaniga
Rip Dr Chike Akunyili

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rip Dr Chike Akunyili,killed By No Election Terrorist by MadamVanessa(f): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Rest in peace sir!

Idiotic uselessss fulani terrrorists will come to BIAFRALAND and killed, and some uselessss Idiotic vagabonds will stupidly linked it to a peaceful and well oriented group like IPOB. It surprises me.
Re: Rip Dr Chike Akunyili,killed By No Election Terrorist by paramakina202: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
It shall not be well with people that shed innocent blood.
RIP Doc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rip Dr Chike Akunyili,killed By No Election Terrorist by Bluntguy: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
It still pains me how this man was killed. May it never be well with his killers.

2 Likes

Re: Rip Dr Chike Akunyili,killed By No Election Terrorist by Commentor: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Rip Dr Chike Akunyili,killed By No Election Terrorist by gidgiddy: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
I hope that whoever killed Dr Chike Akunyili is found and brought to book as soon as possible
Re: Rip Dr Chike Akunyili,killed By No Election Terrorist by Emergingnation(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Rip Dr Chike Akunyili,killed By No Election Terrorist by abobote: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Andy Uba in collaboration with the fulani killed him
Re: Rip Dr Chike Akunyili,killed By No Election Terrorist by Fame99game: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
abobote:
Andy Uba in collaboration with the fulani killed him
Tell that to ipob members ... Not human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Rip Dr Chike Akunyili,killed By No Election Terrorist by Fame99game: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Rest in peace sir
Re: Rip Dr Chike Akunyili,killed By No Election Terrorist by IamWonderful: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2021
The man was just killed for nothing by those senseless terrorists and applauded by miscreants

(1) (Reply)

Why Africa Should Learn From Nigeria's N'assembly, -namibia Clerk, Kandeta / BREAKING! Why EFCC Arrested FFK Again / More Truths About The Economy Of The Eastern Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.