Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline (2993 Views)

Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On / Sanwo-Olu Sets December Deadline For Rellocation Of Oko-baba Saw Millers / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by jmoore(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
See the development four weeks before December deadline.

Okezie Ikpeazu demolished it on September and promised to finish the reconstruction on December.

Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by Supremos: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
I swear okezie Ikpeazu is a bastard and should be made to rot in jail

6 Likes

Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by iluvdonjazzy: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Was the former one demolished?
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=iluvdonjazzy post=107419266]Was the former one demolished? [/quot

Noo,they carried ariaria to oil mill market ezi
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by sukar886: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Which road thego take enter ariaria abeg, faulks road don spoil finish
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by Loxleyy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Where is the development?

I can only see pegs...
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by paramakina202: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ikpeazu is busy drinking Henessy with ashawos that is the only thing he is good at.
@ Ponponkon.
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by Penguin2: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Abia is cursed.

Since 1999 they’ve been voting imbeciles as governor.

5 Likes

Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by Adiola(f): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
That over bloated pig is still looking out for widows he will sleep with , all the shops here have been taken over by the governor using state machineries to steal
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:28am On Nov 08, 2021
If i had my way, Abia would be joined with Ebonyi or Anambra for administrative purposes! It’s clear they’re either unwilling or unable (due to the criminal nature of Nigerian partisan-politics) to get relatively good governors since 1999!

I know part of the problem is rigging, but rigging can only take you so far if you’re faced with a determined and aware electorate....as we have seen with Anambra!

2 Likes

Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by SweetiliciousD: 2:12am On Nov 08, 2021
Failed Nija system and power merchants.

Abia must be free one day!
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by descarado: 2:19am On Nov 08, 2021
I have never seen umuahia and development here.
Is it a forgotten state capital pls?

Aba everyday yet undecided
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by jmoore(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Umueme:

it'll be finished by december... they are waiting for Arab contractors to finish the express way and move past Osisioma before the complete it......[so he said]. Ikpeazu promised not to hand over any uncompleted project to his predecessor.....[he doesnt do promise and fail.....not yet anyway]
How market?
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by Quiny32323: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Abia is cursed.

Since 1999 they’ve been voting imbeciles as governor.

Rigging,nobody votes in vultures and embeciles.
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by 3ple9ine(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2021
You don't know maybe he wants to perform magic
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by JAMO84: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Four weeks or four years
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by Sonyboom765: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2021
And so lunatic from this hellhole claim the fool ruling the state is better than Sawno n Bello.
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by iluvdonjazzy: 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=IgboNiile post=107419643][/quote]mu.mu
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by jmoore(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Loxleyy:
Where is the development?

I can only see pegs...
grin grin
Re: Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline by whitecake: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2021
smiley
Ok

Please contact me for your vibrators, 6500, free shipping to anywhere in Nigeria
Use as intimacy gadget, body massage, face massage, etc
Contact me on

(1) (Reply)

Sit At Home: Unknown Gunmen On Rampage Now At Uli Campus- Video / Why Justice Binta Nyako Afraid To Pass Death Sentence On Nnamdi Kanu? / 10 APC Senators Have Submitted Notice Of Resignation To Senate President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.