Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Dstv Nairaland Customer Care Thread Centre. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Dstv Nairaland Customer Care Thread Centre. (6735 Views)

SHOCKING: Prostitute Dies During Intimacy With Customer, Resurrects In Coffin / YSGHubs Music: Register As A Customer/artist / Increase Your Cash Revenue And Grow Your Customer Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Nairaland Customer Care Thread Centre. by wembley01(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2011
It is only a new born baby that will think twice to know the meaning of DSTV.
Here is the official thread of DSTV.
Make your comments and challenges on here and you will get swift answers to your problems.
DSTV so much more,
c/o WEMBLEYS PLACE 07032476204
Re: Dstv Nairaland Customer Care Thread Centre. by Godmother(f): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
Dont really have a complaints to lay here about DSTV but I was just wondering why Africamagic and MM are always the first to disappear the day ur connection expires while they leave other not too worthwhile channels
Re: Dstv Nairaland Customer Care Thread Centre. by omotoclean: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
My DSTV Mobile no gree show again!
Can u help?
Re: Dstv Nairaland Customer Care Thread Centre. by wembley01(m): 9:39am On Jun 07, 2011
Godmother:

Dont really have a complaints to lay here about DSTV but I was just wondering why Africamagic and MM are always the first to disappear the day your connection expires while they leave other not too worthwhile channels
the answer is that you will need to recharge your account because those are the most watched channels but we will keep serving you better.thanks
omotoclean:

My DSTV Mobile no gree show again!
Can u help?
you need to tell me what you have on your screen each time you put it on and i will solve this problem for you.
Re: Dstv Nairaland Customer Care Thread Centre. by soye35: 6:59pm On May 30, 2012
Plz is there #2500 subscription on dstv?
Re: Dstv Nairaland Customer Care Thread Centre. by gbogboti: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2012
Thank God I came across this thread. I have a DSTV WALKA. Since the subscription got expired, I have not been able to pay for it. I do all my bill payment online. Including my DSTV bill payment via QUICKTELLER and GTmobile. When I tried paying for the WALKA online via d above payment modes, there was no option for DSTV MOBILE. On the GTmobile platform, there's a click for "Other option" I clicked it but it demanded for smartcard number and the product code. I entered the smartcard number behind the WALKA but couldn't find the product code. I had to call your customer care. Only for them to tell me to bring it to Victoria Island if I want to pay for it. Can you imagine that? I went to one of your nearby outlets and I was told that they shouldn't have created a separate account for the WALKA. That it should have been synchronised with the one at home. I told them that I was told at DSTV head office that it 'd be synchronised if I was on a full bouquet. My annoyance is that at least I should have been told when buying it that it can't be recharged easily like the home DSTV decoder. I hardly have time out of office to go and be paying for DSTV WALKA at V.I. I am really not happy with DSTV. The day I find my way there, I 'll want to see their GM or Manager as the case may be.

On the other hand, why on earth will DSTV be operating in a very large market like Nigeria and not have a TOLL FREE line? If you want to re-connect your subscription, you will have to call them with your airtime. From your airtime, they 'd be telling you about how to pay for DSTV bills cash-less using POS and ATM. It doesn't happen anywhere in the world. Our leaders and other regulatory agencies are dull, hence, this crab.
Re: Dstv Nairaland Customer Care Thread Centre. by Babalakin(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2014
wembley01:
It is only a new born baby that will think twice to know the meaning of DSTV.
Here is the official thread of DSTV.
Make your comments and challenges on here and you will get swift answers to your problems.
DSTV so much more,
c/o WEMBLEYS PLACE 07032476204
Pls i can only view SS9 on my dstv mobile drifta for android ..Other channels aren't displaying...pls rectify. ...SAH4005278, 4154206446.
Re: Dstv Nairaland Customer Care Thread Centre. by MKO4ever(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
The OK button on my remote control is not working again
Re: Dstv Nairaland Customer Care Thread Centre. by Waleolami1: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2015
How do I recharge my dstv mobile drifta

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Actress Mercy Johnson Banned From Acting In Any Nollywood Movie / Blood No Dey Lie:: PHOTO Of Mario Balotelli And Kid Brother / VIDEO: Man Caught His Wife In The Act With A Young Boy: SEE What He Did To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.