Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Lcredit Loan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lcredit Loan (1787 Views)

Lcredit Loan Shark & Black Mail, CBN Needs To Do Something / Lcredit Scam Loan App Revealed / Lcredit Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lcredit Loan by Vikkiediamond: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Pls admin I really need help/advice.
I collected loan from Lcredit which I delayed in paying after sometime they contacted me I have payed back the money and the delayed charges but the keep contacting my contacts and even me,pls I need people in the house to advice me on what to do,the whole thing is really pissing me off. Thanks
Re: Lcredit Loan by Boogyman557: 5:53am On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool AFTER CALLING AND MESSAGING UR CONTACTS, TAGGING U AS A CRIMINAL.. PUBLIC DAMAGE. MAKING UR LOVE ONCE NOT TO TRUST U AND PEOPLE SEEING U AS A THIEF DEY NOW WANT U TO STILL PAY MONEY. I SWEAR ANY LOAN APP WEY TRY AM WIT ME, NA THUNDER GO FIRE DEM BCUS DEM NO GO SEE SHIHI.. WTF MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lcredit Loan by Vikkiediamond: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Bro I have payed back their loan o yet they keep doing this
Re: Lcredit Loan by samuel051: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2021
Watch as those idiots who always say go and pay ur debt will avoid this thread,but if u had defaulted in payment,they will all be here with their family curses and frustrations call u names,they will never speak about this one or those loan people stealing money from people's accounts even though you don't owe them. This nairaland is just full of stupid and negative people that keeps voting idiots for 1cups of rice and 500naira,but will come here to vent their anger on their fellow comrade. The real hyenas,snakes and vultures in this zoogeria are here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Lcredit Loan by Vikkiediamond: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2021
For some week(s) I have payed back yet the keep calling and saying all manner of things ,the agent number I have keep insulting me (08089092730 this is her contact ) she doesn't know how to talk ,I have begged her to pls clear me but no she prefers insulting ma ,calling me all manner of names,its not that I haven't payed back.
Re: Lcredit Loan by easzypeaszy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Vikkiediamond:
For some week(s) I have payed back yet the keep calling and saying all manner of things ,the agent number I have keep insulting me (08089092730 this is her contact ) she doesn't know how to talk ,I have begged her to pls clear me but no she prefers insulting ma ,calling me all manner of names,its not that I haven't payed back.
but LCREDIT dont post ppl pics or call ur contact...abi der dey do am too
Re: Lcredit Loan by holluwizzy: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hmmmmm.

I have witness 2 in my contract which they sent me the message x2 for each person. I just kept mute.

Since he has paid, they should his name or pay for damages. Nigeria don't know law Sha.

Even if u use the law, the country is still a lawless country.

easzypeaszy:
but LCREDIT dont post ppl pics or call ur contact...abi der dey do am too
Re: Lcredit Loan by obaaderemi: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Report them to icpc. Let them know you intend to do that. Don't just moan. Fight back!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor’s Wife Dies After Being Shot 12 Times In The U.S. (pic) / Shooting At Virginia Tech / News : Murder Of UNIPORT Students: Questions Aluu Community Must Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.