Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Says About Femi Osibona Before The Tragedy (WATCH - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Says About Femi Osibona Before The Tragedy (WATCH (279 Views)

Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Says About Femi Osibona Before The Tragedy (WATCH by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
A renowned Nigeria's world acclaimed Pastor, Mathew Ashimolowo talked about his relationship with the owner of the 21-Storey building that collapsed in Lagos on Monday, November 1, 2021.

READ ALSO:  Pendulum: The Unsolvable Jigsaw of the Ikoyi Tragedy By Dele MOMODU (A masterpiece of how, when the 21-Storey building collapsed, how Osibona, Bob-Oseni, others died)

The video available to SOJ WORLDWIDE,http://www.sojworldnews.com that went viral on social media was before the recovery of his corpse under the debris of the collapsed building. It was also recorded long before the incident, the incident only made it possible to be released on Chief Dele Momodu's Facebook Page.
Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo
Speaking at an event organised by the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) on July 4, 2021, Matthew Ashimolowo, Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC) in London, said Osibona came to him for divine consultation on where he should take his investments to.
Ashimolowo said he first met Osibona in 2001 when he came to preach at an event organised by the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

READ ALSO:  Daddy Freeze mocks Yinka Alaseyori as she reacts to rumour of death, praises before collapse of building (WATCH VIDEO OF PRAISE)

According to him, the developer sought him after listening to his teachings on salvation and wealth creation.
“After listening to my tapes, he built 12 apartments in London, sold eight, kept four. Then he came to me again and said, ‘pastor Matthew, lay hands on me; where should I go again?’ After I’d laid hands the first time, he said ‘where should I go again? I want to go to South Africa; please pray for me.’ I prayed for him,” he said.

READ ALSO:  GREAT ONE! Government demolishes house of suspected kidnapper

“Ladies and gentlemen, he went to South Africa and built 125 houses in the highbrow area of Centurion, next door to Johannesburg. He broke through exponentially.
“Then, he calls me and says: ‘where are you, sir? I want to come to you.’ I said ‘I’m in Ghana preaching’. He jumps on a plane and flies to Ghana from South Africa. He comes and says ‘where should I go again?’
MD/CEO, Fourscore Homes, Femi Osibona

READ ALSO:  Updates on Anambra Governorship Elections, results so far

I said, ‘look, I’m not your financial adviser. Go and meet your financial adviser.’ He said ‘you’re doing better than them.’ So, I laid hands on him, prayed for him and I said ‘go to Nigeria, your country’.
“They call him Femi Fourscore. Femi comes to Lagos, boom, he buys a land in Ikoyi and builds 40 apartments and sold each one for like a million dollars.
“As I am talking to you right now, in fact, this morning, Femi sent me a video. He’s building I think three towers together on Alexander. We know Ikoyi. One is 14 floors, one is 16 floors, one is 21 floors.

READ ALSO:  Sen Smart Adeyemi loses temper over insecurity in Nigeria in yet another outbursts (MUST READ DETAILS+VIDEO)

WATCH THE VIDEO>>>
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4703742643026831&id=100001734251826

CLICK WATCH VIDEO+MORE>>>https://www.sojworldnews.com/what-pastor-mathew-ashimolowo-says-about-femi-osibona-before-the-tragedy-watch-videodetails/

KINDLY SHARE!
EDITOR'S NOTE: Please receive our news updates directly into your WhatsApp Box, make your request NOW!
'Hi' us with this number, 09069473894.
Engage us with your personal or corporate awareness and publicity.
We can also promote your political aspirations.
Call 09069473894 for further details.

SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference

Re: What Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Says About Femi Osibona Before The Tragedy (WATCH by ekineme: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
I read through the right up, but what I don't understand is exactly the point you are trying to pass across the audience.

Please look for something better to do if you lack content.
Re: What Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Says About Femi Osibona Before The Tragedy (WATCH by Mrkumareze(m): 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Boom, the 21 storey killed him shocked what a loss, even prophets couldn't save him

(1) (Reply)

Newly 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex For Sale At Omole Phase2 / 4 Bedroom Well Finished Bungalow For Sale / Few Months Used Index Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.