Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles (405 Views)

BUY & SELL New And Clean Title(Non-Salvage & Non-Accidented) Cars/Vehicles HERE / *Rent Out Your Cars / Vehicles At Ease* / Here Are Facts You Need To Know About Salvage Title & Clean Title Cars/Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 1:11am On Nov 08, 2021
Without talking much, the meaning of BRAND NEW cars/vehicles is very clear. CLEAN TITLE cars/vehicles are the ones with no accident record on their VIN reports, but some could have minor scratches, dents, etc.

I have been a fan of clean title vehicles that my first and my current cars are clean titles. I went through stress and kind of wasted money and time searching for a clean title car in 2016. But because I don't want other people like me who prefer clean title cars to stress themselves not to talk of waste time and money searching for clean title cars/vehicles, I created a platform as a marketplace for brand new and clean title cars/vehicles.

Anyone can upload brand new and clean title cars/vehicles to the platform. Still, it will only show until the admin approves after an investigation using the VIN report and possibly physical inspection.

Likewise, anyone could search or browse the platform for available brand new and clean title cars/vehicles on it. The platform is www.ijamautos.com which is powered by IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED, a.k.a IJAM Autos

This thread is dedicated to the platform. Updates like cars/vehicles uploaded and approved to show on the website amidst other things will once in a while be posted here.

Re: Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 1:15am On Nov 08, 2021
Registration is FREE on the marketplace.
Uploading of Cars/Vehicles Is Also FREE.
Re: Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 1:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Registered members on the marketplace are:

UNVERIFIED

VERIFIED

&

CERTIFIED
Re: Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2021
More coming
Re: Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Unverified means the member has uploaded no ID card or BVN. It will show on the profile of the member, and they can still upload vehicles.

See the sample in the image attached.

Re: Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Verified means the member has uploaded an ID card only. It will show on the profile of the member, and they can still upload vehicles.
Re: Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2021
Certified means the member has uploaded an ID card and BVN only. It will show on the profile of the member, and they can upload vehicles.
Re: Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Check it out
Re: Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2021
Growing
Re: Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Promising
Re: Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2021
cool
Re: Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Verified
Re: Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Working
Re: Nigeria's No. 1 FREE Marketplace For BRAND NEW And CLEAN TITLE Cars/Vehicles by Presegs(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
We are moving forward

(1) (Reply)

See And Pay!! 2015 Hyundai Sant Fe Limited / Toyota Corolla 2016 Model For Sale / SOLD OUT Lexus Rx350 Damn Clean 4 Months Used @4.4m VIN ATTACHED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.