Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) (26335 Views)

Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) / Laycon Celebrates Nigeria's 60th Independence Anniversary / Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by CryptoClub2018: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
His bbnaija money go don finish

Surviving on popularity now and Brand ambassador

You think he is a prodigal child like you

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by femi4: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2021
Lesbihornest:
I love you Laycon. So so much.

I'd give my left mammary glands for you.

I'll go to sambisa and fight shekau for you.

You're such an awesome man

The only rapper with two albums on Apple music top 50 albums.

Sweet boy with sweet Gbola.

Happy birthday omologo. I've never loved a celebrity like this. I'll cry when I eventually meet you, right after I faint cry kiss

My boy doesn't like to show off but he has 4 houses and numerous cars. But Baba likes to stay humble and low-key. I love you of Lay Lay
Somebody's daughter is wet down there

1 Like

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by orlarlakeside(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Anytime I see this boy, "a drumstick of chicken" comes to mind.

Pele oooo full chicken. Abeg post your picture make we see

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2021
A top top guy and good reference for my kids and grandkids.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by caprini1: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2021
olaboy33:
He needs to up his game to remain relevant.
He is not a female or whizkid.

Icons are now with white money, who is also fast losing relevancy.

Happy birthday to him by the way.
He's a good boy.
Yep ,we,ve done our duty as Nigerians,waiting for the next person to bless next year.
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Watty26: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Happy birthday.
Ladies learn. A celebrity is making his birthday without exposing any his private parts.
Let moral always be your watchword.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
His bbnaija money go don finish

Surviving on popularity now and Brand ambassador

Post BBN, he has two albums already, both trending on Apple Music NG top 50 albums, and Audomack's top 100 till date.

I'm sure you understand the financial implications of these feats.

7 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

You think he is a prodigal child like you
just negodu.

Maybe He is your mentor
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Acidosis:

Post BBN, he has two albums already, both trending on Apple Music top 50 albums, and Audomack's top 100 till date. I'm sure you understand the financial implications of these feats.
Album Wow. Never Heard his tracks before. Good luck to him
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Princeton92(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2021
He's been favoured by the scientists and I'm very happy for him.
God bless his existence

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
I'm looking for investors I'll work with in rice production and supply business. Kindly watsapp this number let's talk or drop your details Leta discuss.
Where is your location

1 Like

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Circuitlord:

Ah swear erica wicked cheesy
No be small angry
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by BestRicePlug28(f): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2021
OBTMOS:

Where is your location
Kano but currently in pH for supply
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Happy birthday � Laycon

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Album Wow. Never Heard his tracks before. Good luck to him

Please check this out. You'll love it.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Acidosis:

Please check this out. You'll love it.
Ok. Let me check YouTube
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by wisdomkid: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2021
verybadmouth:
HBD laycon.
Erica and Nengi are still single. Which one do you want?

Your sis
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by kramer: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Acidosis:

Post BBN, he has two albums already, both trending on Apple Music NG top 50 albums, and Audomack's top 100 till date.

I'm sure you understand the financial implications of these feats.

Yes his record company will be enjoying right now, doesn't mean it trickles down to him. If I remember correctly, most artists rely on money gained from shows than sales/plays of their album
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Happy birthday Man
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by chally100(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

Guy y'a not normal
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by NwokoloOwa: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Haayaa.... No Range Rover for Laycon.

To be a man no easy at all
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by horladexino(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2021
how come i senior this man na sapa no le me grow up

1 Like

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by blacknoir: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

Wehdone full chicken
No mind all this online trolls
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by Titau: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2021
Congratulations fierce nation
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by nkemoma(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2021
Hafa his music career??

Dead
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Lesbihornest:
I love you Laycon. So so much.

I'd give my left mammary glands for you.

I'll go to sambisa and fight shekau for you.

You're such an awesome man

The only rapper with two albums on Apple music top 50 albums.

Sweet boy with sweet Gbola.

Happy birthday omologo. I've never loved a celebrity like this. I'll cry when I eventually meet you, right after I faint cry kiss

My boy doesn't like to show off but he has 4 houses and numerous cars. But Baba likes to stay humble and low-key. I love you of Lay Lay

Na wa o
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by sakanifemi123(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2021
If it is others bbn girls they celebrate birthday, we know what they would used in celebrating like new car, bundle of money and new house. Women own the world
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

He’s settled with Erica. Let’s it go.

Hbd laycon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photos) / Alex Unusual At 23: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Birthday Today / Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.