Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) (53498 Views)

Jay-z's Mother Marries Her Long Time Lesbian Partner / Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 / Juliana Edewor Weds Victor Izegbu: Eku Edewor's Mother Marries 3rd Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by NwekeUG(m): 3:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Nigerian comedian, Godwin Komone popularly known as Gordons took to his Instagram handle to congratulate his mother as she got married at the age of 72, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo he took with his mum, he wrote;

"My mother got married yesterday at the age of 72.dont tell me true love don't exist.congratulations mama"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-OxWmIGHP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by bkool7(m): 4:00am On Nov 08, 2021
What next?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 08, 2021
One of the best comedians with good content..
Happy married life mama Gordons..

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:16am On Nov 08, 2021
The groom during honeymoon will be like

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by vastolord4(m): 4:18am On Nov 08, 2021
This life no balance!! Mina while, d ratio young ladies de find husband Don pass the way sinners dey do born again..

Well, what love can't do doesn't exist.. my sister has something to say below

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by Naijasumii: 4:18am On Nov 08, 2021
See as mama dey pose... Wishing them long life and prosperity in their marriage

11 Likes

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by ahnie: 5:19am On Nov 08, 2021
I don't think the mum got married to a new man.i think the groom is Gordon's biological father who finally paid the dowry of his wife.

Gordon's and the groom shares facial striking resemblances.
Please don't asked how I knew,na my people I know how Dem dey do.

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by Davash222(m): 5:29am On Nov 08, 2021
ahnie:
I don't think the mum got married to a new man.i think the groom is Gordon's biological father who finally paid the dowry of his wife.

Gordon's and the groom shares facial striking resemblances.
Isoko Amaka.

10 Likes

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:30am On Nov 08, 2021
Now we know that comedy truly runs in the veins of members of this family

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by cyrusmillz: 5:34am On Nov 08, 2021
Halle .....lujah grin
This is a message to the the hard guys and hard girls out there ,let LOVE find you today.

Have a blessed week guys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by femi4: 6:01am On Nov 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
One of the best shouting comedians with good poor content..
Happy married life mama Gordons..

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 08, 2021
At 72? Hm... Warri no dey carry last.

Happy married life grandma. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2021
The dry comedian that knows nothing except SHOUTING and giving dry 18+ JOKES on stage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by revived: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Eweeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by bigdammyj: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2021
12th Wonder
Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by JavaScript90: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2021
this is the eight wonder of the world. I wish them happy married life.. BTW I hope someone is not trying to cash out.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile
Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2021
There's hope shaa for some of our evening newspapers here shaa

1 Like

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by ForeThinker: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2021
While slay queen's R still looking for husband's to devour fa

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Dem no dey shill Maduka again ooo... Ned Nwoko sef don quiet...fear who no fear Alex and him band of merry men.

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
There's hope shaa for some of our evening newspapers here shaa

Oya, @ dem
Akwamkpuruamu:

No be me u wan use cause civil war here this morning shaa
No fear!
I dey your front and back.
No chicken out this time, after you don dey shout " I'm man enough" " redpiller" bla bla bla cheesy
Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by LordGuru1: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Premiumwriter:
load of trash.

Without science, you wouldn't be typing this. Or you forgot that phone and internet is a product of science? The very clothes you wear, the pills you take, the cream you rub, the toothpaste and everything that makes life comfortable for you is a product of science.

What has your religion given to you beside the fear of hell fire?

At least science made vaccine for coronavirus. How did your religion helped in the fight?
Scientists rely on Carbon Dating to tell you all these that you swallowed Hook, Line and Sinker because you see Scientists as your god. Soon when they come out to Say Carbon Dating is not accurate and give another form of Dating, would you come and apologize to me?! Or you don't know that Scientists have eaten their own Vomits and reverse their Audacious Statements many times. For starters, they say you will only need 1 Jab, late they said 2, and 3, now Booster shots. And you take what this folks say as your god speaking, right?! Your Cranium is too fart-filled to recall that Same Scientists ones swore and said with unflinching Certainty that Atom is the smallest unit of Matter. Later they came without even saying Sorry, they came and said it was now Proton, Neutron and Electrons. They reprogramed the World through TV and media for woman not to like being woman and men not to like being men. They then came and said a Man that feels like a Woman is actually a Woman and not a Man as Created by YHWH. They happily satanically accept any that says he or she is TransGender! Because such person has become permanent Abomination that YHWH can never stand, look or answer his or her Prayer unless he or she repents. I now said I'm not Vaccinated but I feel like I'm fully Vacinated already, I'm TransVaccinated! they said how can that be?! Yet, you still pretend that Satan is not using the Satanic Scientists as carrot and stick system to trap Humanity unto Eternal Destruction. Now, the good Scientists among them and Police are resigning, the End Time is Real, your self-deceifilness is immaterial.

It's a well documented leaked Secret that they said they intend to kill a large Proportion of the World Population. They claim it's over population when, I and many that have flew in Planes above the World looked down and clearly saw that 99% of the InHabitable Parts of the World have never been occupied by Humans. So the killing of large % of Humanity is just a Demonic Sacrifice to Satan their god, but they lie to you to cover up that Fact!

I won't argue with you that Heaven is real up above and Hell is real down below. But my question is that did Scientists that you have made your god tell you that it's your biological father or theirs that put the red hot Molten Magma under the Earth?! They told your father's Generation that DDT helps plants and humans and applied it Worldwide. They encouraged farmers globally to spray it on plants and farms. They sprayed soldiers, students and many public places with DDT. Post your email and I will send you the sensored Historical pictured. Even Google could not hide all the Historical Truth despite much efforts.

Then, suddenly, Poliomyelitis appeared Worldwide and they cover up the fact that it was the DDT that they introduced to Humanity caused it. They then brought their brain dumbing VaaSins that has blinded your mental faculty till date. Glad my Dad didn't allow me to take those useless VaaSin. DDT Worldwide on Plants caused Poliomyelitis, research that if you have a little Brain left. "Order out of Chaos!" I hope you know them and what they do.

They intentionally deceifully infected and plauged Humanity with Syphilis in the Name of Vaccination to feed the innocent people off alive to specific blood-sucking Demons. Many in the World started giving birth to deformed Children as a result of these.

Also, Cancer and HIV was not something Humanity knew until 70s and 80s that your Satanic gods introduced them to Humanity and offer their evil solution just like they are doing now for CRONAation of AntiChrist Worldwide, jailbreaking People's DNA to alienate and render them irredeemable for the CREATOR and then feed them off to Demons. If you are a Satanists pushing your agenda against GOD and Humanity here, just know that Satan would soon destroy you too after using you to Deceive and destroy many of your fellow Human Beings. Satan did not Create you, so he can never love or value you because he doesn't know the Effort, Energy and Spiritual investment that your MAKER put into making You! Satan hates all Humanity with perfect hatered, including you and his other tools that he is using to Deceive and Destroy Humanity. Many Satanists know that The Game=The Beast is never fair to any Human Being. Give you Life to JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiac before it becomes too late for you!

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by Firstcitizen: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2021
grin
Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by Iamvetlander(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2021
And I am still single shocked
Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Congratulations kiss
Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by Etizz: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2021
The mum is a nigga

1 Like

Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by whytediamond(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Photo
Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Oya, @ dem

No be me u wan use cause civil war here this morning shaa
Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by BrickDevo: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by Boogyman557: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) by Kingpele(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2021
Chai ,no wonder he can crack jokes cos his family dey cruise mode non stop..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mortuary Attendant Who Touched Ebony Reigns Corpse Speaks / OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings / Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.