Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

AnambraDecides2021: Soludo Addresses Supporters Gathering In His Hometown - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AnambraDecides2021: Soludo Addresses Supporters Gathering In His Hometown (24405 Views)

Benue Gov, Alia Addresses Supporters Amid Rumoured Rift With SGF, Akume / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) / #anambradecides2021: Stella Oduah Fails To Win Own LGA For APC, Loses To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AnambraDecides2021: Soludo Addresses Supporters Gathering In His Hometown by gwafaeziokwu: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2021
chrisvic007:

True talk bro. I congratulate my compatriots in Anambra state for their choice. I wish we have this calibre of governor in all 36 states of the country.

You understand. The quality of debates during the governors forum meetings would be top notch.
Re: AnambraDecides2021: Soludo Addresses Supporters Gathering In His Hometown by Gbagura: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

7th wonders of the world is how 15million zombies voted a lifeless one for d second time
stale
Re: AnambraDecides2021: Soludo Addresses Supporters Gathering In His Hometown by maldino: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Look at the way he’s looking at his wife after how many years...

It’s good to marry someone you love o.

Not when you follow nyash or slay queen then you guys will be at each other’s neck all the time.

Congratulations to Soludo in advance.

grin grin grin grin
Re: AnambraDecides2021: Soludo Addresses Supporters Gathering In His Hometown by Victorclean1: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2021
I just don't like Ibezim cos he is not really the man and I saw him as a deputy governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Orders Closure Of Police Monitoring Units Offices In Lagos, PH / Edo Police Arrest, Detain 4 Officers For Killing Vigilante Member (Photo) / Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.