Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Here Is What Happened To Us On Our Way Back From Kastina - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Here Is What Happened To Us On Our Way Back From Kastina (598 Views)

Get Clean De-stoned Kastina (jemila) Rice At Best Affordable Price / Snake: The Way Back To Bush As A Non-living Being / Man Ties Tree With Juju Cloth To Scare People, But See What Happened Next. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is What Happened To Us On Our Way Back From Kastina by Abdullahi2016(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2021
*You will cry after watching this unless you are not emotional, here is what happened to us while coming from Kastina.*

As we were set to leave Kastina, the villagers advised us to get a knife.

I bought the first knife and I kept it under my trouser. Unfortunately, I lost it before we left Kastina.

What will a knife be useful for on the road?

The issue of insecurities in Nigeria and banditry every made me decided to listen to their advice.

I bought another knife on the road as we were already on the journey to IBADAN.

We met a lot of soldiers, task force and some other security personnel on the Road.

Then something happened when we got to Lokoja, after we prayed our morning prayer.

Come and see what we use the knife for, I thank God I was with knife that day.

Thank God I was able to capture the moment

*You will cry after watching this unless you are not emotional, see what happened to us on our way back from Kastina.*

It is just a 2minutes+ video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tucxG54Hxzg
Re: Here Is What Happened To Us On Our Way Back From Kastina by falcon01: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2021
What's here to cry? I thought something life threatening happened. At least you are lucky you slaughtered the ram before it died
Re: Here Is What Happened To Us On Our Way Back From Kastina by Abdullahi2016(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
falcon01:
What's here to cry? I thought something life threatening happened. Atheist you are lucky you slaughtered the ram before it died

Bros you are not emotional o, you know that Ram worth over 100k.

And again which one is atheist in this topic now,abi na mistake?
Re: Here Is What Happened To Us On Our Way Back From Kastina by falcon01: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abdullahi2016:

Bros you are not emotional o, you know that Ram worth over 100k.

And again which one is atheist in this topic now,abi na mistake?
sorry grin I meant Atleast grin
Re: Here Is What Happened To Us On Our Way Back From Kastina by Abdullahi2016(m): 5:58am On Nov 09, 2021
falcon01:
sorry grin I meant Atleast grin

You see now

(1) (Reply)

Two Big Turkeys For Sale At Ikirun, Osun State / This BIKE Is Good For Farm Owners Movement In The Farm. / Avoid This Costliest Mistake In Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.