Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

What's Happening To Facebook Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Happening To Facebook Ads (1209 Views)

What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me / What's Happening To Kuda Bank? I Can't Find My Money / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency (2) (3) (4)

What's Happening To Facebook Ads by funkmrflexx(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2021
Who else has noticed since this Facebook upgrade its impossible to create ads. I've tried with dozens of accounts but they all get suspended for no reason
The response I get is that my page is suspended from advertising. Then I create I new page and it's the same
Then they finally suspend my ad account.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by wordapostle(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2021
I was told my business account is not varified while I have been creating Ads in same account for long. I can't create ads any more.
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by cherishmichael: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2021
I think it is still undergoing some upgrade so let's wait and see if the problem will be resolved.
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by funkmrflexx(m): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2021
cherishmichael:
I think it is still undergoing some upgrade so let's wait and see if the problem will be resolved.

I think so
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
funkmrflexx:
Who else has noticed since this Facebook upgrade its impossible to create ads. I've tried with dozens of accounts but they all get suspended for no reason
The response I get is that my page is suspended from advertising. Then I create I new page and it's the same
Faced similar issue, really seeking alternatives as well
You mind sharing alternative platform you found?
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by TellMeNothing: 1:24am On Nov 10, 2021
funkmrflexx:

Finally...I thought it was only me sad

Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by funkmrflexx(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2021
TellMeNothing:

Finally...I thought it was only me sad

Have you been Able to run ads recently?
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by TellMeNothing: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
funkmrflexx:

Have you been Able to run ads recently?

At all.. but I'm working seriously on it with another expert who is very experienced with things like this...
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by Linzo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
funkmrflexx:
Same issue with me here oo, I thought it was only me. In fact I have started thinking that village people don locate me. I have tried with up to 7 fb accounts and all were suspended. The worst is the customer care p!aform was also deactivated, so no way to reach them
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by acedsportsng: 6:21am On Nov 15, 2021
I’ve been running my ads successfully o. Just started a couple yesterday sef, going quite well already
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by funkmrflexx(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2021
acedsportsng:
I’ve been running my ads successfully o. Just started a couple yesterday sef, going quite well already

New or old fb account?
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by Linzo(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2021
acedsportsng:
What do you do differently bro?
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by acedsportsng: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
funkmrflexx:

New or old fb account?

About 4 years
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by acedsportsng: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Linzo:

What do you do differently bro?

I don’t think I do anything differently. I just run my ads. Sometimes from IG or FB and other times directly from Ad Manager.
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by Greenleaf247: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2021
acedsportsng:

About 4 years

Did they request for verification of identity?
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by Greenleaf247: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2021
funkmrflexx:

I sent you an email concerning this
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by acedsportsng: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2021
Greenleaf247:

Did they request for verification of identity?

Nope
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by funkmrflexx(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Greenleaf247:

I sent you an email concerning this

Already replied
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by Greenleaf247: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
funkmrflexx:

Already replied

I no see m boss, let me just ask the question here. I m having the same challenge now I have lost 5 Facebook ads account for the past 8days, once I link my card and run ads they disable my ads account and ask for identity verification like valid ID card. Do you also do identity verification before you start running your current ads or you are using old Facebook account. Patiently waiting for your reply thanks
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by funkmrflexx(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Greenleaf247:

I no see m boss, let me just ask the question here. I m having the same challenge now I have lost 5 Facebook ads account for the past 8days, once I link my card and run ads they disable my ads account and ask for identity verification like valid ID card. Do you also do identity verification before you start running your current ads or you are using old Facebook account. Patiently waiting for your reply thanks

Depends on what you are advertising. I was advertising health products that's why they always disabled my account. But I found a way to bypass it.
So what are you advertising
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by Greenleaf247: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
funkmrflexx:

Depends on what you are advertising. I was advertising health products that's why they always disabled my account. But I found a way to bypass it.
So what are you advertising

Smartwatch, the issue is not even what I advertise self because I know how to bypass it health and beauty products advertiement too. Something without launching advert they disable my account for unusual activities and ask me to provide means of identity
Re: What's Happening To Facebook Ads by funkmrflexx(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Greenleaf247:

Smartwatch, the issue is not even what I advertise self because I know how to bypass it health and beauty products advertiement too. Something without launching advert they disable my account for unusual activities and ask me to provide means of identity

Mayne it's your IP cus that can affect it sometimes. Try changing device

Youtube Disapproved My Monetization Request / This Is A New Line Of Service Provision In Nigeria / Is There Any Stockbroking Firm In Abeokuta/ogun State?