Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How Do I Get Evidence Of My Soon To Be Ex Visit To Another Man's House? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Get Evidence Of My Soon To Be Ex Visit To Another Man's House? (1344 Views)

Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos / Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 / Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Evidence Of My Soon To Be Ex Visit To Another Man's House? by abdeiz(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2021
a

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Evidence Of My Soon To Be Ex Visit To Another Man's House? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2021
How did you get to know in the first instance?

If you are so sure..

Then you don't necessarily need to come up with an evidence..

She's NOT your wife..

All you have to do is to gradually cut off your intimacy..

In time..

She'll get the message..

My 2kobo..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Evidence Of My Soon To Be Ex Visit To Another Man's House? by finalboss(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2021
abdeiz:
My girl or soon to be ex is currently in another guys house, she doesn't know that i know and refuses to pick call early in the morning or night.

I no longer see a future with her but I need to get evidence of her misdemeanors so she cant say i broke up with her unfairly. Yes she will pretend to be a saint and claim I broke her heart.

Fear women, being nice gives you a disadvantage on these filthy streets.
hire a private investigator

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Evidence Of My Soon To Be Ex Visit To Another Man's House? by abdeiz(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Not worth going to that lenght

finalboss:
hire a private investigator

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Evidence Of My Soon To Be Ex Visit To Another Man's House? by abdeiz(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2021
I will gradually, I am not yet done with her just yet

FlipModeSquade:
How did you get to know in the first instance?

If you are so sure..

Then you don't necessarily need to come up with an evidence..

She's NOT your wife..

All you have to do is to gradually cut off your intimacy..

In time..

She'll get the message..

My 2kobo..
Re: How Do I Get Evidence Of My Soon To Be Ex Visit To Another Man's House? by Flamees(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Op focus on getting the cheddar first

Re: How Do I Get Evidence Of My Soon To Be Ex Visit To Another Man's House? by Unlettered: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na God dey give you green light to focus on getting the dice jare.
Re: How Do I Get Evidence Of My Soon To Be Ex Visit To Another Man's House? by daddytime(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
What do you need evidence if you are so sure and convinced about your claims?

My guy, you better just face front and move on.

No go kill yourself by yourself because of one human being. Whereas, people yakpa for the world.

Anyone wey no gel, disconnect, move on until e clear say you don see the one wey both of una fit tolerate eachother.
Re: How Do I Get Evidence Of My Soon To Be Ex Visit To Another Man's House? by muller101(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Op report to her parents first. grin
Re: How Do I Get Evidence Of My Soon To Be Ex Visit To Another Man's House? by Bayaar02(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
abdeiz:
I will gradually, I am not yet done with her just yet

u never ready sef. Do u even know what u want?
Re: How Do I Get Evidence Of My Soon To Be Ex Visit To Another Man's House? by abdeiz(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
I have already cut her off

no time to waste

Bayaar02:
u never ready sef. Do u even know what u want?

(1) (Reply)

Glo Gprs Settings / Gsm Master! Gsm Rpairs Made Easy. / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.