Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Be Careful What You Feed Your Mind And Soul - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be Careful What You Feed Your Mind And Soul (237 Views)

FG Should Be Careful On Ability To Pay Back Loans - Cardoso / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Alaba International Market, Correcting The Populace Mind And Setting The Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful What You Feed Your Mind And Soul by zoomcorporate: 11:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Be Careful What You Feed Your Mind & Soul.

Case Study 1

There was a period when all I kept seeing around me, including on all social media platforms, were crashing marriages. It seemed to go on forever. There was almost nothing on successful marriages, not a single one. Almost every marriage I'd ever known seemed to be ending in disaster or, at the very least, facing major challenges.

During this period, my mind and sole “UNCONSCIOUSLY” starts to believe that marriages can no longer work. It's important to notice that I said "unconsciously" because it wasn't done on purpose. I began to question whether there was any point in getting married if it was doomed to fail no matter how hard one tried.

After a while, somehow, all I kept seeing all around me was happy marriages, including on all social media networks, that was also when Obi Cubana and some of his cronies were trending for lavishly indulging their spouses and making them immensely happy.

During this time also, I visited a married friend of mine in Abuja who has 2 kids and expecting the third in a few months, and all I could see was a happy home.

Another friend of mine who had problems with his wife/family reconciled and life became wonderful for him again.

This period, everyone around me seems to be in a happy and healthy relationship.

This same period is when a friend of mine who wasn’t even considering marriage anytime soon was entranced to the woman of his dreams.

Since all I now see all the time, and all I now “CONSCIOUSLY” feed my mind and soul with is all about happy unions and marriages, you can guess what my mind now believes.

Case Study 2

I've been researching a lot of new business ideas recently, and I've already jotted down a few.

Somehow, I then start to find myself more often around some of my rich friends who earn a lot of money and that “AUTOMATICALLY” changed my mindset and the type of business ideas I began to consider

I stopped being interested in low-income businesses and instead began looking into businesses that could help me earn a lot of money in the long run

I also start strategizing ways to increase the income from my already existing businesses

Rolling with these high-earners shifted my perspective. Nowadays, it's all about how to earn more.

This is how it mostly works in our personal, career and business life.

‘Whatever you consistently feed your mind and soul becomes what you believe’

A Few Phrases To Drive Home My Point.

1. Your mind can be fed through your sense organs, which means that anything you see, hear, read, or think about on a regular basis has a significant impact on how your mind and soul are tuned.

2. What you feed your mind and soul is what they will absorb and turn into your reality, so be careful what you feed them. (For example, if you eat a plate of rice, you will only acquire the nutrients that a plate of rice can provide; you cannot eat rice and expect to get nutrients from beans.)

3. Surround yourself with positive influencers in your schooling, job, and business.

4. Socialize in locations and with people who can have a positive impact on you.

5. Watch, read, and listen to things that will positively influence your thinking.

6. Avoid feeding your mind and soul with negative vibes as well as negative-minded individuals, places, and platforms.

In a nutshell, what you feed your mind becomes your reality; the thoughts you allow to enter your mind will become your ideals - they will determine who you are!

So, what are you feeding your mind?

Article by;

Gboye Daniel
IG: @gboyedaniel

8th Nov 2021

1 Like

Re: Be Careful What You Feed Your Mind And Soul by sEGXY2(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2021
Nice one bro

(1) (Reply)

What Is Business Automation ? / Generate More Revenue For Your Business With A Professional Website / Kitchen Duct Cleaning In Dubai!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.