Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Level Of Corruption Is This From Enugu State Electricity Distribution Compa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Level Of Corruption Is This From Enugu State Electricity Distribution Compa (236 Views)

11 Newly Licensed Independent Electricity Distribution Network Operators / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Level Of Corruption Is This From Enugu State Electricity Distribution Compa by AstroG: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2021
Let me start by saying that am dumbfounded by what is happening with EEDC currently with the reduced number of units allocated per 1k but that's not the issue here. The issue here is the non existing arrears that EEDC has been gifting to their customers,I don't want to tag it as Corruption though it's hard not to.

So I tried recharging my light through buypower app,I was debited but no units,I swept it under the carpet as a mishap from the app. I tried it again yesterday three consecutive times,still the same thing. Then I called Buypower App customer care number ,I was told that I have uncleared debts/arrears with my distribution company,they have me the distribution company direct customer number. I called the distribution company (EEDC) for Clarifications,lo and behold I was given a non existent arrears that they said I didn't pay. How come about those uncleared arrears now when have been recharging for years now and have been receiving my Units.

Something Must be Done about this.

Mynd44,lalasticala please help

(1) (Reply)

Smart Adeyemi Tackles Colleagues Who Own Properties Abroad / Excise Duty Regime: MAN To Lose N1.9 Trillion As FG Proposes Re-introduction / Journalist Took Photos Of Killings Government Denies. Then Harassment Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.