Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Iniesta Excited Xavi Now Barcelona Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iniesta Excited Xavi Now Barcelona Coach (185 Views)

Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela / Andres Iniesta Is Better Than Zinedine Zidane - But What Do YOU Think? / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iniesta Excited Xavi Now Barcelona Coach by solbase10(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Andres Iniesta is happy seeing former teammate Xavi in charge of Barcelona.

The Vissel Kobe player told BeIN Sports that the Catalan is ready to take the reins at Barcelona.

“Xavi fits perfectly, that’s for sure. Not just because of what he knows about the club or the place, but because he’s prepared for it. That’s the most important thing, not for what Xavi represents but as a coach and how he’s ready to take on this challenge.

“I wish him all the luck in the world and I’m convinced he’ll be good because he has prepared for this moment and is very excited to be able to take it on.

“I hope that he has the circumstances to gain success. I wish him the best. For him as a team-mate, for Barca, for the club, of course.”

Source: https://www.completesports.com/iniesta-excited-xavi-now-barcelona-coach/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Midfielder Emeka Atuloma Joins FC Al Rustaq Of Oman / Buy Manchester City Fan Token NOW!!! Don't Miss! / UPDATE: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering Fractured Eye Socket, Cheekbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.